Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Just Another Inuyasha YYH crossover ❯ Problems, Blackmail and a Lead. ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok, this is chapter 11, I'm REALLY REALLY sorry I havent updatede in so long!..so dont really have much else to say except for I don't own Inuyasha or Yu Yu Hakusho.....it really gets annoying saying that every chapter.....anwayz, here ya go! ^_^

_______________________________________________________________ ____________________

Kagome and the others had been walking for a while before Kagome realized she didn't have her jewel shards, she stopped.

"Inuyasha! Naraku stole my jewel shards!" Kagome said quickly. They all looked at her kind of strangely.

"No he didn't, their right here." Inuyasha said calmly, taking them out of his pocket and showing her (I'm assuming he has pockets...) Kagome sweatdropped, then her face reddened with anger.

"You had them the whole time and you weren't even going to tell me?!" she yelled, her fists clenched.

"I just forgot to give them back to you! What's your problem anyway?, you act like I tried to steal them from you." Inuyasha said wondering why she was getting so angry over this. This only made Kagome madder, she was about to argue back when Yusuke interupted.

"Hey, don't get mad at him. I'm the one that gave him the jewel shards because you were knocked out." Yusuke said with a grin, trying his best to stop them from arguing. Kagome calmed down a little bit, she then realized she had over-reacted. She sighed.

"You guys, I think I'm gonna go home for a little while. I don't feel very good..." she lied, it was the only way Inuyasha would even think about letting her go at a time like this.

"WHAT?! You can't be serious! How are we suppose to find jewel shards without you here?!" Inuyasha yelled.

' That's all I'm good for, finding jewel shards...' she thought angrily to herself.

"I won't be gone that long. i'm goning, and your not going to stop me." she stated as she turned to Sango.

"Is it alright if I borrow Kilala for a few minutes Sango?" she asked.

"Yeah, sure." Sango said not wanting to be put in the middle of them and their arguements.

"Ok, Kilala, take me home, please." Kagome said as she walked towards her.

"Oh no your not!" Inuyasha said as he grabbed Kagome's arm.

"Let go."

"Your not going anywhere. You've been sick before and stayed here, you don't need to go now." he said still gripping her arm.

"SIT BOY!" Kagome yelled and Inuyasha went face first into the ground.

"Hmph. Let's go Kilala." Kagome said before anyone else could protest to her leaving.

_______________________________________________________________ ________________

"Thanks for the ride Kilala." Kagome said jumping off her. She was just about to climb into the well when she heard a familiar voice call out behind her. She turned to see Inuyasha.

"Kagome-"

"Leave me alone!" she yelled as she continued to climb into the well. Inuyasha growled angrily.

"Would you just listen to me for a minute!?" he yelled. She stopped and looked at him.

"What is it?" she asked.

"You can't go back, don't you remember what Yusuke's boss said? Your time has demon's attacking it all over. We need to defeat Komiko before it will stop. It's not safe there." he explained.

"Like I'm any better off here? There's demons here too." she said.

"What were you going to do if you did get attacked there? You can't defend yourself, you didn't even bring your bow and arrows with you." he said ignoring her comment. Kagome sighed.

"Fine. I'll stay, but atleast come with me to warn my family. We can stock up on supplies while were back there too." she comprimised

"Fine." he agreed.

_______________________________________________________________ _______________

"Hey, do you think he'll be able to catch Kagome before she leaves?" Kuwabara asked.

"I don't know, even if he doesn't, he just go into the well after her anyway." Miroku said.

"They always argue, but he acts like he never wants her to leave, whats that about?" Yusuke asked.

"Inuyasha says its because she can sense the jewel shards, but he misses her when she's not here. He tries to put on the tough guy act, but after a while you can tell he doesn't mean half the stuff he says to her." Shippo explained.

"That's kinda like your and Keiko's relationship huh, Urameshi." Kuwabara said. Yusuke's face reddened.

"It is not!" Yusuke growled.

"Who's Keiko?" Miroku asked.

"Yusuke's girlfriend." Kurama answered as Yusuke and Kuwabara continued arguing, which eventually led to Yusuke putting Kuwabara in a headlock while puching him in the face.

"Do they always fight like this?" Sango asked.

"I'm afraid so..."Kurama said sweatdropping.

_______________________________________________________________ ________________

Kagome walked away from her house with her backpack crammed with food and other stuff, waving to her family.

"Bye!" she called to them as she and Inuyasha walked toward the well. Inuyasha was ready to go after almost an hour of her family's questions and ear-touching he practically ran there. He rarely came to her time when anyone was around to talk to him anyways, but when he was.....she almost felt bad for him.

"Haven't they ever heard the term 'personal space'?" Inuyasha growled angrily as they climbed out of the well.

"Their just not used to you stopping by is all." Kagome said.

"Ya, whatever, lets just go find the others." he said.

_______________________________________________________________ _______________

By the time they had gotten back to the others it was starting to get dark.

"Your back!" Shippo said excitedly as he ran up to greet Kagome.

"What took so long?" Yusuke asked.

"What happened to your face?" Inuyasha asked looking at Kuwabara, he had a black eye with cuts and bruises all over his face.

"Me and Urameshi got into a little disagreement." Kuwabara said with a laugh.

"By the marks on your face I wouldn't call it 'little'." Hiei said dryly.

"Can it Shrimpy!" Kuwabara yelled at Hiei. Hiei just rolled his eyes, it wouldn't be worth his time to beat up that idiot, he thought to himself.

"We had to stock up on food and stuff while we were there." Kagome explained. After they had eaten dinner they all settled down to go to sleep. Inuyasha sat up in a tree and looked into the sky.

' Great.....Tonight of all night's this has to happen..' It was the night of the New Moon, which meant that Inuyasha would have to find some way to get away from the others, particularly Kurama and Hiei, since they were demons too, and would probably notice the change in his scent, and didn't know about his change they would know something was up.

_______________________________________________________________ ________________

Inuyasha waited until he was sure everyone was asleep before he took off. He would be back before any of them would wake up, he just needed to get away until he wasn't in his human form anymore. He hated being in his human form, mostly because he was so weak, but then there were times when he wished he could stay in it for a little bit longer. He liked the fact that he fit in somewhere, whn he was in his human form he could walk into a village without drawing attention to himself, and no one called him a half-breed. But he rarely let himself think like that, since it was only temporary. He reached a spot that seemed far enough away and rested there. He sat there for about an hour when he heard something coming from on of the trees, he jumped up and looked around.

"Show yourself!" Inuyasha demanded. All of a sudden Hiei appeared in fron of him, smirking.

"Your human form, I presume?" Hiei said.

"What did you do? Follow me here?" Inuyasha asked angrily.

"I heard you get up and leave, then I realized your scent had changed. So I came to see what the hell was going on."

"Every New Moon I transform back to my human state, it's not that big of a deal." Inuyasha said trying to hide how much it bugged him.

"If it's no big deal then you won't mind me going to tell everyone else." Hiei said.

What? No!....I mean...uh....they don't need to know." he said.

"Thats what I thought." Hiei said confidently.

"So what do you want me to do?" Inuyasha asked annoyed.

"I'll keep your human form a secret if you tell me everything you know about the Shikon Jewel, and I mean everything. And I want to tell me why Naraku wants it, he's already a powerful demon, what does he want with it?" Hiei said in a serious tone, by that he mean't everything that had to do with Kikyo that he had left out when he told him and the others the story before. Inuyasha knew thats what he meant and winced at the thought.

"Why do you want to know more about the Shikon Jewel anyway? I told you most of the stuff you need to know." Inuyasha said.

"That's my concern." Hiei said, had planned on getting revenge on him for all the comments about him being short, but since they had made a comprimise, he decided not to, no matter how much satisfaction it would bring him. He wanted to find out what he could to get this mission over with, being around all these people for this long was really starting to annoy him.

"Fine, whatever." Inuyasha said and started telling the story., from the cave that Midoriko was hidden in, to how Onigumo had become Naraku.

_______________________________________________________________ _______________

By the next morning Inuyasha had transformed back into his half-human half-demon form and

everything was back to normal. Yusuke woke up to Sango, Kurama and Shippo running towards the camp.

"We were out looking for any clues to where Naraku and Komiko are hiding out and we found out from some of the people from a near-by town that a mysterious castle has appeared around there and some of their villagers have been disappearing." Sango said.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go!" Inuyasha said jumping up. Yusuke yawned.

"Alright, alright, just give me a minute to wake up." Yusuke said grogily.

_______________________________________________________________ ________________

Ok that's chapter 11, I'm really sorry I havent updated in so long, I will really try to update sooner next time! Please Review!! ^_^