Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Crush ❯ A Hysterical train ride ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

*Disclaimer- I don't own Inuyasha or anything else, except my precious stories and characters I make up! So there!*

Kagome's Crush

Chapter 8- A hysterical train ride

Kagome's eyes reduced to dots. She ripped her hands out of Kuwabara's.

"Sure, I'd love to!" She said with a fake smile on her face.

"Really? You're serious?"

"YEAH RIGHT YOU CREEP! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'D EVEN ASK ME! DON'T WE HAVE A MISSION TO GO ON?" Kagome yelled in his face.

Kuwabara was cowering with fear. Also hiding behind Kurama.

"She's scary." Kuwabara said quietly.

"Hey! Enough fooling around! This is serious time! Now you all need to get going! Come on move it along!"

"OK, OK we're going." Said Yusuke as he and the rest of the gang left the room, including Kagome.

They walked to the train station and got on a train to south Tokyo.

'I hope Inuyasha won't be too angry with me.' Kagome thought as she took her seat on the train. Hiei was the last t get on and there was only one seat left. Which was next to Kagome.

Hiei stood up for a while unsure of what to do.

Kagome looked up at him. "You can sit here if you want. I don't bite."

Hiei blushed a little, but Kagome didn't catch it. "Fine."

Their car was quiet. No on said a word. Kuwabara was getting uncomfortable so he decided to start a conversation.

"So Urameshi, how come you ditched Kayko on that double date we were supposed to have?"

"Uh. I had business to attend to. You already know that."

"Yeah, well you missed out on a lot of fun. Yukina and I had a great time! She still wants to find her brother though."

Hiei tensed at hearing this. Yusuke just simply burst out laughing.

"Hey why are you laughing? I don't see anything funny about this!"

Kurama started to laugh, quietly.

"So did you guys find anything out about her brother?"

"Ha ha ha ha.... no.....he he he we didn't." Yusuke said trying to stop himself from laughing long enough to answer, but it didn't work very well.

Kagome was lost. 'Why are they laughing? What is going on? I'll have to ask Hiei later. Wait why Hiei? I barely talk to him that's why.'

***************************Back to Inuyasha*************************************************

Inuyasha searched everywhere.

"Where did they go? They just vanished and they took Kagome with them. I knew I shouldn't have trusted them. Now Kagome could be in danger and I don't know where to start looking."

Inuyasha started to run down the streets of Tokyo. Causing a commotion.

Koenma had been watching him carefully, since the gang told him about the half demon, he had been watching him carefully. Just to make sure he didn't do anything to cause too much trouble. Now he was causing trouble and had to be stopped. He was frantic!

"Botan go fetch that half demon and bring him here."

"Yes, sir."

Inuyasha kept running, trying to pick up on Kagome's scent. Then that girl he had seen take Kagome appeared right in front of him.

"Excuse me, but I have orders to take you to Koenma."

"Hey you where is Kagome?"

"Koenma will explain everything to you, just grab on to my hand and then I will bring you to see him.

"Fine." Inuyasha grabbed her hand and in a bright flash of light they were gone and on their way to Spirit World.

***********************************Back to Kag and the gang************************

The rest of the ride was quiet. No one tried to bring up a conversation. Then the train came to an abrupt halt.

"This is our stop." Said Yusuke and stood up to walk off the train. Everyone else followed.

They got off the train and stepped on to the platform of the train station.

"OK, so now we need to get to that ware house and go through the portal." Said Kuwabara.

"Thanks for stating the obvious!" Yusuke said and walked outside of the station.

Of course everyone followed. They walked toward the warehouse. Yusuke was following the direction Koenma had given him before they all left.

"Hey Urameshi how do you know this is the way?"

"Because." Yusuke said and stopped at a fence. He pulled a couple of boards off that probably would have fallen of themselves sooner or later. "I know because it is right here."

Yusuke stepped through the fence and walked up to the door of the ware house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: OK sry for the shortness, but it is getting more complicated to write. I am running out of ideas. I tried to make it as long as I could. I hope you like it. My computer is also acting kinda funky so sorry if it takes me a while to update. I am doing my best. Well, you know what I am about to ask you to do right? You are all mind readers right? Review plz!

Thanx!