Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Little Meilin ❯ Healing ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Disclaimer: Nothing belongs to me...except Meilin.
A/N: Here's another chapter for you. Don't get mad about the jumbled words...i upload it and it does this, no matter how many times I try to fix it. Please vote or make suggestions for pairings soon.
Inuyasha/Kagura: 1
Inuyasha/OC: 2
Inuyasha/Botan: 1
Inuyasha/Shizuru: 0
Anyways, here is the new chapter...
Where we last left off:
"Spirit Gun!" Yusuke yelled. Naraku turned around and the spirit gun went through Kagome's body.
"Kagome!" we cried.
"Oh, shit," I heard Yusuke mumble. Naraku threwKagome on the floor.
"Bastard," Inuyasha yelled, attacking Naraku.
"We'll meet again," Naraku dodged his attack and disappeared; Kanna and Kagura followed in suit.
Sesshomaru and I ran to Kagome.
"Kagome,"I said, pickingher up. She was unconcious.
"Take her to my castle," Sesshomaru commanded.
I nodded and ran, hoping that Kagome will survive.
"If not, there'll be hell to pay," I growled.
Now on with the story...
Note:
iiiiii are thoughts of the person's POV.
uuuuuu is Yoko talking to Kurama and Kagome.
+llllll+ is Kurama talking to Yoko and Kagome.
-aaaaa- is Kagome talking to Yoko and Kurama.
(jfjfjfj) is Hiei talking to Yoko and Kurama.
/lllll/ is change between point of views.
/Kurama's POV/
We are now back at Sesshomaru's castle. It's been a few days and everyone is fully healed. Kagome is healed as well, except she has been unconcious these last few days.
I sat there watching her sleep.
+She looks so peaceful+ I said to Yoko +Like and angel.+
Yeah Yoko replied And to think that we almost lost her.
+We'll need to be more careful from now on and not let her attempt things on her own+ I explained.
The door opened, and Meilin entered.
"Papa Kurama?" she called. She walked to me.
About a day after we arrived at Sesshomaru's castle, Botan brought Meilin back. When she saw Kagome, she started crying hysterically. It took both Inuyasha and I to calm her down.
Inuyasha finally accepts me as Kagome's mate. He accepts the fact that I will protect her. Of course, he did threaten my life if I should ever think about hurting Kagome. Kouga and Sesshomaru did, too. As if I would do something like that.
"Will she wake up?" Meilin asked, tears welling up in her eyes.
I picked her up and hugged her.
"Of course she will," I soothed, "she will be fine. Now let's go and get something to eat. Mommy needs her rest."
We both left the room to get something to eat.
/Kagome's POV/
I groaned as a light shined in my window.
"I don't want to go to school, mom," I grumbled in my sleep.
I opened my eyes and sat up, looking at my surroundings. I'm in Sesshomaru's castle? But how?
I looked at myself and noticed that I had a bandage across my stomach. I also had some bandages on my hands and one on my shoulder. I had band aids all over the place.
"I must look a fright," I said to myself as I stood up. I changed intomymiko outfitand looked out the window.
Yusuke and Kuwabara were outside, training. Hiei and Inuyasha were near the tree, watching them. Rin and Shippo were sitting on a bench. Kouga was nowhere to be found.
He probably went home to Ayame and the kids.
I left my room and walked down the hall. I found Sesshomaru in his study. He looked up at me as I walked in.
"Hey," I waved.
"You should not be up," he responded.
"Calm down," I said, "I am feeling much better. I am a half demon, after all. I heal a lot faster than I used to. Don't worry about me."
"I'm not the only one who did," he replied, "Your mate and Inuyasha were worried as well."
I smiled at him. I turned and left the room, continuing down the hall. Eventually I made it outside.
"Mama!" I heard. Meilin ran to me and jumped into my arms, causing me to fall back.
"Ow!" I winced in pain.
"Did I hurt you, mama?" she asked, concern showing.
"No sweetheart," I answered, "I was already hurt. Have you been good?"
"Uh huh," she mumbled, "I've been good for daddy and Papa Kurama."
"Kagome!" I looked up and smiled at Inuyasha.
"What are you doing up?" he glared at me.
"Hello to you too," I replied, sticking my tongue out at him, "Don't worry, Inu. I'm fine."
"Like hell you are," he grumbled, "I just saw you wince when Meilin jumped at you."
I glared at him. He noticed this and his eyes widened.
He probably just remember that he had the necklace on still.
"No...Kagome...don't...I didn't mean it!" he apologized.
"Sit boy!" I cried out.
-thwack-
Meilin and Shippo started laughing. Rin smiled. Yusuke and Kuwabara started laughing as well. Hiei smirked.
"Do you guys want one?" I asked Yusuke and Kuwabara, glaring at them.
"No...No..."the started backing away.
I turned and saw Kurama. I smiled at him. After giving Meilin one last hug, I let her go and stood up. I started walking towards Kurama but stopped and kneeled.
"Are you alright?" he asked me. I looked up at him.
"I'm fine," I smiled, "I'm just feeling a bit weak that's all."
He picked me up and took me inside the castle.
"You need your rest," he said. I rested my head against his chest, inhaling his scent.
Yeah, kitten Yoko purred You know better.
"I know," I said, "but I'm fine, really."
"Their right, Kagome," Kurama said, "you are not fully healed. Otherwise, your miko powers would've healed you."
I looked up at him and nuzzled my face against his neck, purring.
He shuddered.
"You know how that affects me Kagome," he said huskily. We made it to the room.
Not fair! Yoko argued.
"Thanks, Kurama," I whispered, giving him a kiss.
He placed me in the bed.
"Go back to sleep," he ordered. I nodded.
-Love you both- I said before drifting off.
The last thing that I heard before falling asleep was...
"Love you, too."
A/N: How do you like that? I decided that they needed a calm period before anything major happens. Next chapter is when Kagome will explain her past to the others. What will they say? Find out soon. Read and review.