Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Many Conflicts ❯ Out of the Old and Into the New ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Enjoy!

Chapter 7. " Out of the Old and into the New "



" Wretched girl! " Naraku called and disappeared with Kikyo, The black fog consumed them both......

" Why did yopu save me?! leave me with my fate! " Kikyo argued
" That girl is powerful, stronger than you Kikyo............" Naraku still held onto his shoulder
" She's not a girl! she's a monster! a demon! " KIkyo gripped her pants
" Yes,........she is..................." with one hand motion, Kanna appeared, " Kanna,..............I wish for you to do something for me............"
Kanna nodded and stared lifelessly at Naraku.

******************************************************

" They got away! " Kagome stomped her foot, " I could of ended this with one single blow,... but I missed..."
" No Kagome,...... That was amazing, I didn't know you had that kinda power...." Yusuke said astonished
Kagome sat and looked at him, " yeah well,....join the club.........."
" Hm! " Kurama quickly looked left, something went past him fast, swiftly, gracfuly....
" What is it Kurama? " Hiei looked at his friend
" Did you feel that? " Kurama slightly opened his mouth
" Yes..." Kagome placed her fist on her chest
" huh? feel what!- " Inu Yasha was soon hushed by Kurama
" ............It's gone.........." Kurama losened his muscles in relief
" Okay.....that was awkward...." Miroku looked around of any signs of danger.
" That WAS weird, I felt a Shikon shard nearby,.... then the energy totally disappeared,....I think we're being stalked....."
" What do you mean? Is Naraku still nearby?! " Inu Yasha asked anxiously
" No,...... this one only has.....three...........wait....I can sense it again! This way! " Kagome ran Eastward
" Wait! Kagome! " Inu Yasha ran to her and carried her, " Where?! "
" East! keep going East! It's very quick! Whatever it is...." Kagome clenched his fire rat coat
" Inu Yasha! " Sango yelled, " How far off?! "
" Not far......" He prepared his claws by flexing his fingers, and made one final jump to the other side of the bushes, " huh? " There was no-one.
" What? no one is here, are you sure it went this way Kagome? " Inu Yasha looked behind him.
" Yes.... I'm positive......."
" She's right......I could sense a demon energy here.......probably the demon who has the jewel shards...." Kurama implied
Sango and Miroku jumped off Kirara, Hiei appeared out of nowhere, " I've checked this whole area......no demon......."
" Matte.........I,.... reconize this place...........I recall being here a long time ago......apparently a very long time ago..." Kurama studied the forest medow, " It was here when I first left for Makai,.... the demon must have went through the portal...."
" Gee.. ya think? " Yusuke raised an eyebrow
" Where's the portal? " Shippou walked through the tall grass trying to get to Kagome, but tripped, " Wha-ow!!!!!" He fell on his face, Kagome went and picked him up, " What is that? "
There is a small ditch on the ground, actually it shouldn't even be called a ditch, It's too small....
" I remember now..... " Kurama whispered, " this is how you open the portal, but some hundred years later the portal closed when all the demon exterminators gather the demons to the other side..."
Shippou stared at the purple coloration starting to form on the ground, " What's going on?.............."
" You opened the portal,... any kind of demon, half breed, quarter, it doesn't matter, as long as you have some demon blood in you, you can open the portal.....demons heard of a place called Makai, they thought they could create a new world here." Kurama explained
" Well thanks for the info......" Inu Yasha sweatdropped
The purple glowing hole was glowing larger, " Let's go.." Yusuke was about to step in, " Wait! how are we going to get back? " Kagoem quickly asked
" Same place.......... feudal Japan's landscape is similar to Makai's, so it should look the same....." Kurama was the first to go.
Inu Yasha pushed Kagome down, then everyone went after him.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


" Yatta!!!! " Kagome Screamed, she landed softly in some sort of moss, " ughhh................ho........mm? Hello? Inu Yasha? Yusuke? Shippou?! ", one by one they begn to pop up from the soft pile of leaves.
" Ahhh............my plants never fail me........." Kurama smiled
" So this is Makai..............." Sango observed
" Hn. looks the same to me........" Hiei said
There were trees eveywhere, the sky was filled with dark clouds, and thunder roared above, " *gulp* heh,....what a nice place........heh...." Kagome sweatdropped
" hmmm........This is unusal.....Makai used to be very peaceful....." Kurama looked at the land
" I thought it was always like this........" Hiei narrowed his eyes in boredom
" Let's just set up camp now........." Yusuke suggested

******************************************************
They all slept, Inu Yasha was still awake, he laid a few feet away from Kagome, his body turned and looked at her, her back was facing him, * Kagome, your strong now.........will you still need me to protect you? Or do I mean more to you than just a body guard?.........(flashback)
" Nani? HOW? " Kikyo dropped her weapon
" I'm a demon,.......remember? " Kagome held the arrow in her hand, waving it back and forth, " Oh great! how am I supposed to get the blood stain off my uniform now?! ohhh..........my mom is gonna kill me.........." Kagome moaned
" Your mother?! Kagome! you could have been killed right now! " Inu Yasha yelled at her
" Pipe down! I'll take care of this........." Kagome got up, and steadied her bow, Kikyo stepped back in shock, and the fact that she was about to die again. Kagome released her arrow but aimed somewhere else.
" Argh............." Naraku held his wounded shoulder
" Darn! I was so close to his heart! " KAgome took out another arrow
" How can you sense me? " Naraku appeared from the shadows, bleeding........
( end of flashback )............your powers are great,..........possibly greater than Kikyo's...........* Inu Yasha blinked as Kagome yawned, " huh.......? " Inu Yasha wondered. Kagome gave one more big yawn and rolled over, her fist smacked right into Inu Yasha's face, " Ow!!!!" He yelped
Hiei jumped out landing safely, " HA! this time I was prepared! huh?......."
Kagome blinked once, then twice, " Hmmmm? Inu Yasha! what happened to you?! you have a red mark on your head! "
" THAT, has got to hurt........" Miroku loudly spoke
" hm? hey wait..............where's Kurama? " Shippou asked , noticing a member was gone.

******************************************************
< br> " .............what is that strange energy coming from?.............." Kurama asked himself as he was following a trail of energy left behind.
He came upon a field of blood red roses, and in the field, was the most beautiful being there, " A youko......" Kurama whispered, she seemed to be telling Kurama to come to her. Kurama did, but still had his suspisions.
She had long beautiful white hair, sliver eyes, and cloth wrapped around her body. Her pale skin reflected in Kurama's eyes, " Wait...here.............." The lady Kitsune disappeaered.
Kurama didn't know what to do, wether to stay and find out, or go back to his friends, but before he could decide, she came back again, this time with another demon.
" Ses........shomaru..........." apparently, Sesshomaru was just as shocked as Kurama was.
" You know one another......." She said flawlessly
Sesshomaru consentrated on what he was here for and took Kurama off his mind, " Agggg...........enough demon, where is she?......." he said in a low, stern tone, " Where is Rin? "
" She is doing well, you need not worry..........." she went towards Sesshomaru, he backed away putting his claws in front of him.
" I see...............what about you......? " She glanced at Kurama, and tried to seduce him with her eyes
" Who are you..........? " Kurama asked coldly
" It does not matter............." she touched his cheek, the instant he turned into a youko again.
" What? how is this possible? I have not summonded my demon form........" Kurama studied
" Spare us the innocence...........I, am impatient, reveal yourself......who is the one who called upon you to do this? " Sesshomaru's left hand was burning green.
" Hm.." The lovely Kitsune soon made an unkind face, " I see your not easily fooled........."
" Ahuh! " Kurama used his rosewhip to slam her against a tree, she got up, badly injured
" It was just a distraction,.........she was hiding some youki, I can sense it........." Kurama noted, Sesshomaru moved ghostly to the injured kitsune, he held her up, by her neck, his hand was burning the flesh on her neck, lifting her off the ground.
She slowly lifted her hands and held his wrist, she dug her claws into his pale skin, but it didn't hurt Sesshomaru, " Humph, what makes you think I will let go.......? "
Kurama came closer, " tell us, who summonded you? "
The bleeding fox just glared at him, she could barely open her eyes, the burning pain against her neck was getting worse. Kurama and Sesshomaru could hear her nails scratch against the tree bark, Sesshomaru, however, was done with waiting, and slamed her against the tree again, his grip tightened on her neck.
" o.......kay.......................it, was.........Nara...ku.........." she urged the words to come out
Sesshomaru's claws dug deeper cutting her soft skin, " and Rin.............where is she?......"
" She.........is.fine...............I....kept her in a village unknown to the humans...........your ....servant would most....likely know........." The demon fox yelped once, then tried to take a breath
Sesshomaru let go, she fell and backed up to the tree behind her, choking.
" I'm afraid Naraku has persuaded demons to kill us, and in return, after our deaths are certain, they think Naraku will give them the shards........." Kurama suspected
" My bussiness here is done.........." Sesshomaru turned around to head the other way.
" Wait. "
Sesshomaru slightly turned around, " What is it? "
" I-.........I........ nothing...." Kurama lowered his head
" Very well then.........I shall part from this place......" Sesshomaru lifted from the ground, and flew away.
* Sesshomaru.........has your heart turn good?.......this RIn girl......*

******************************************************

" ummm.......um...." Yusuke rolled around, " What...the hell................stupid head......." he mumbled, he apparently is in deep sleep, very deep sleep, " Oh....ya wanna fight eh?........alright.....any.....time........let's go..........you and me........right here.........right.......now.........."
Hiei awoke, * What on earth is he babbling about? *
".....uhhh.............uh......uh....." Yusuke slept on, " AAHHHHHHH!!!!!! FUCK OFF DOG-BOY!!!!! "
" Ah! " Inu Yasha jumped
Shippou blinked, " I don't get........., " he looked up at Mirkou, " Miroku?....what does Fuc- "
Miroku quickly covered his mouth, shippou went out of his grasp, " Hey! what was that for?! I just want to know what it means! "
Miroku sighed, " Remind me to tell you when you are older........"
Shippou pouted
Yusuke slowly rised smacking his lips together, then yawned rubbing his eye, " Hey guys.................?........what's wrong?.....why the hell are you looking at me like that? "
" You can sleep talk? " Kagome asked
" More like sleep yell...." Inu Yasha corrected
" I do?....well, well.........I'm not the one who talks in their sleeps, at least I don't yell out "INU YASHA" In my dreams........." Yusuke eyed her
" Well I don't shout "Dog-boy"...." Kagome evened out
" Well it just got intense while I was dreaming about Inu Yasha....." Yusuke rubbed his head
Inu Yasha blushed, then took small quick steps to back up onto a tree with tiny pupils, sweatdropping.
" No! that's not what I meant..........." Yusuke waved his hand up and down trying to reassure him.
" Well...........It seems that Kagome is not the only one who likes Inu Yasha....." Miroku commented whiled chuckling a bit, " hahahahaha...hahahaha......(blackout).."