Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mayonaka Ryuujin ❯ Kyuusaisha ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SW: Hey guys, I'm here with another chapter for Mayonaka Ryuujin.

Shiezu: Hey, if your mother was that big in wolf form…how big is you dad?

SW: About twice the size. *Everyone gulps loudly* He's a nice understanding guy *everyone sighs in relief*…until you mess with him or one of his pups * everyone tenses*…and I'm his only pup for this millenium…*everyone screams and Hiei walks out.*

Kagome: *clears her throat* Yeah. Anyway, I transform in this chapter and Inuyasha makes an appearance to take Yukina with him for good!

SW: I don't know if anyone guessed right for the contest because I couldn't access the Review page. Gomen.

Shippou: Let's start this! SilverWolf doesn't own Inuyasha or YuYu Hakusho. She does own Enshokuhi, Akaakahi, Shiezu, Shoukyaku, Kagekachuu, Kurohi, and Mayonaka Ryuujin. She also owns the story plot! So be smart and ask before you use anything that she owns, or else Silver Wolf's Haha-ue will come and get you…

Key: `thoughts'

*Hiei talking telepathically*

+Kurama talking telepathically+

-Kagome talking telepathically-

[Inner Voice]

{Author Note}

~~~Settings change~~~

`~`~POV Change`~`~

_______End Chapter______

(Translation)

~+~+Flashback~+~+

/Youko Talking\

Mayonaka Ryuujin

Chapter Three: Kyuusaisha

Kagome had just realized she had left Yukina alone without protection. Inuyasha would probably come turn up prowling at night like he always did. `Why doesn't he just go with Kikyo?!'

Kikyo was her cousin. People said they looked alike, the only difference was the hair and eye color. Plus the Jagan eye and markings. Kikyo was a nice person; as long as you weren't on her bad side.

"What's wrong Haha-ue?" Kagome smiled at Shippou's innocence.

"Kagekachuu, is it okay if I leave you here with Shiezu?" The cat in question scowled as best she could with her cat face. Kagome hoped Shippou didn't mind; she really needed to get to Yukina.

She was at her seaside palace. It blended in with the sea and cliffs; totally inconspicuous and totally invisible. It was her and Yukina's favorite, even though Kagome was a fire apparition.

"Hai Haha-ue! Can I go to the beach while you're gone?" "As long as you go with Shiezu. The shadow cat hissed and her raven coat bristled. No one took notice. "Hai, I will. Let's go Shiezu!" Kagome chuckled as Shippou dragged Shiezu down the beach.

Kagome opened a ruby colored portal and stepped through. Her surroundings instantaneously changed into that of Genkai's Temple Grounds. She walked in to see all The Rekai Tantai there; minus her brother.

She sat down across from Kurama and took Yusuke's cup, of herbal tea. `He must have been complaining.' Kagome had noticed Yusuke was out cold.

"Hey Kurama, Kuwabara. Seen my sister?" Three things happened at once; Kurama greeted her, Yukina came running from the kitchen and locked in a bone crushing hug, and a white portal appeared and startled everyone (including Yusuke). Who walked made Yusuke scream bloody murder; it was …Inuyasha.

"Hey Yukina, Kagome. Listen, Yukina, you want to go out on a date? It has been nine years ne?" Inuyasha was as dense as ever.

"Go away Inuyasha, she isn't your concubine." "She's my bitch so shut up Kagome!"

Kagome glared at Inuyasha as she asked Yukina a crucial question. -Yukina…when he took you…did he mark you?-

Kagome waited patiently as Inuyasha blew up. ~Yes Kagome….he did.~

Kagome's gaze faltered as she looked to Yukina. `Now I know why Hiei turned his back on her…poor Yukina.'

When shocked finally registered in her mind, Kagome's eyes started bleeding red.

Everyone's eyes flew to the door as the opened to reveal, "Hiei?" InuYasha's weak statement snapped everyone out of his or her trance-like state.

Kagome had nearly slit InuYasha's throat with her sword, Shoukyaku, when Hiei had come in. "What are you doing Kagome?"

Kagome's eyes narrowed at his question. "Doing what you should have done long ago. I'm taking Yukina home, mated or not. Let's go Yukina."

Kagome and Yukina stepped inside a portal Kagome made, and disappeared; well, they tried to but Inuyasha grabbed Kagome's hair, who in turn clung to Yukina. The portal closed at Kagome's subconscious command.

Kagome's eyes were as crimson as her scarlet colored portals. Her hair was a living inferno, which efficiently burned InuYasha's hand.

Kagome grabbed his hand and fire poured onto him and crawled up his arm. She pulled her hand away and the fire cooled into hard rock, rendering the appendage useless.

"You want to fight koinu? Fight with me. I dare you to try and hurt my sister! It's time to keep my promise." Kagome was only hair's breadth away from transforming. It would mean death on InuYasha's part.

"Bitch! She's my mate and I ain't a koinu!"

"But you sure do act like one. I also don't care if she is your mate, I have many methods of destroying the mark… my favorite one would be to kill you! The again, I can negotiate…" Kagome left the sentence unfinished, baiting Inuyasha. Everyone knew that negotiation was InuYasha's last chance of a guaranteed life. Kagome's patience paid off.

"Bitch; this ain't no damn casino! My mate, my rules! Rule #1: Shut the fuck up and sit the hell down before I hurt you!"

That was it; that was all it took. Inuyasha had said the magic words that pushed Kagome to the extreme; the words that made her Enshokuhi, the greatest feared demoness/demi goddess in all the worlds, dimensions, and universes!

A burst of flame engulfed Kagome's small body, changing her into her most potent form. When the flames dissipated, there stood the Faia Megumi, Enshokuhi! "You've messed with the wrong demi goddess bitch now, Inuyasha!"

Kagome had crimson hiryuu wings that she inherited from her father. Her hair had black streaks trough the already crimson tresses that represented her Kage heritage. Her clothes were the same except Shoukyaku had black fire instead of red, her top and shoes were black, and her eyes held specks of black in them. She had a black hiryuu tail protruding from her lower back that was around her waist loosely.

All in all, she was the ultimate battle machine with a HOT body, but then again, she is Enshokuhi, the Faia Megumi…

"Bitch! You ain't that powerful; probably don't even know how to hold a sword. So what are you going to do? Smack me with your tail?" Inuyasha was just asking for trouble in the wrong place.

"Actually Inuyasha, that's exactly what I'm going to do. Kage Katana!" This made her long, raven covered tail a seriously sharp blade of shadows.

Basically, the base of the tail was the hilt, the rest of the four foot tail was wrapped in red shadows. The shadows made the blade's ridges and length, but they didn't make the tip of the blade; Kagome's sharp as hell ryuu scales made sure of that.

The tip was just as sharp as a newborn koneko's claws; just a whole lot more dangerous…

_________End Chapter_______

SW: Dictionary below. Review for the prize that's for secret eyes only!

Japanese to English Dictionary:

Koneko-kitten

Faia Megumi- Fire goddess

*Enshokuhi-brightly burning flame

*Kagekachuu- shadow in the flames

Rekai Tantai-Spirit Detectives

Hai-yes

Haha-ue-mother (honorific)

Koinu-puppy

*=I own it, which means you ask, and get a reply, before you take!

________End Dictionary_____

Preview: Kaisen Tame Za Nai!

"As if a teiru can kill me." "You'll see…" "Kagekachuu, iie!!!!!" "Kieuseru Inubaka!"

"R/R is the key to happiness…well, in fan fiction anyway…" -Silver Wolf

Ja ne,

Silver Wolf and Shiezu.