Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Moving On ❯ Kikyo's Evil Plot ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 1:Kikyo's Evil Plot



"Hurry up Kagome!" Inuyasha yelled from the front of the group.Sango and Miroku sort of groaned and looked to Kagome,who was on her bike struggling to keep up."Inuyasha,maybe we should all take a rest."Miroku said,sweating and panting like everybody else."Keh!" Inuyasha said,but stopped.They had sensed a jewel shard nearby and ever since Inuyasha had caught first wiff of it this morning,He wouldn't allow them to stop.it was around 2:00 with the sun high in the sky.Everyone sat down and tried to catch their breathe."Inu..yasha I wish you would stop..muttering!" Shippo panted."Yeah Inuyasha!You've had us running all day!Whats so differant about this shard then the others we always chase?"Sango asked.She wasn't the only one who noticed that Inuyasha had been jumpy all day.Inuyasha ignored them and jumped into a tree."Hurry up and catch your breathes! I want to try to get closer to the shard before we have to set up camp!" Inuyasha said.

Everyone rolled their eyes at him and layed down in the shade."Kagome,why do you think hes so jumpy?" Sango wispered to her best friend/almost sister Kagome.Kagome shrugged at her."I don't know,I hope hes ok.."She said with worry in her eyes.

Sango felt sorry for her after seeing the look in her eyes.But secretly Inuyasha was spying on them.<Keh,she has no reason to worry...> Inuyasha thought,but secretly he was very happy that she was worried about him.He let a smile come to his lips.Shippo jumped up on Inuyasha's shoulder."Hey what are you smiling about,Inuyasha?"Shippo said."Are you thinking of Kagome?"

Inuyasha had an anime vain."NO!"He shouted as he tried to grab Shippo by his tail.Shippo dodged and jumped out of the tree,running as fast as his small feet would carry him.Inuyasha followed."COME BACK HERE YOU SHRIMP!" he yelled as he chased Shippo.

Miroku opened his eyes and sweatdropped.He picked up his staff and wacked Inuyasha in the head with it.Sango and Kagome had stopped their conversation to watch as soon as they jumped down from the tree.They sweatdropped.Shippo was laughing hard.Inuyasha rubbed his head with an anime vain and glared at Miroku."What did you do that for,monk!?" He yelled.

Miroku sighed and closed his eyes."You shouldn't pick on little kids Inuyasha.It is not the honorable path." he said calmly.Inuyasha muttered,"keh!" and ran off into the woods,probably to sulk.Kagome stared at his retreating back,wondering what was wrong with him all this day."Don't worry Kagome,he'll be back soon." Miroku reassured her.She nodded and helped set up camp.

True to Miroku's word,Inuyasha showed up shortly after camp was set up and the first scents of ramen were in the air.He looked even more on edge then he did earlier.They all ate their ramen in silence,then went to sleep.

Inuyasha opened his eyes as soon as he heard the slow steady breatheing of everyone asleep by the campfire.<Finally they are asleep!> Inuyasha complained in his mind.He took one last look around,decided everything would be the same when he retured,then ran off into the forest.

After a few minutes of solid running,he found who he was looking for.He saw Kikyo,standing right in the full moon looking beautiful but dangerous."Kikyo..."He wispered. Kikyo looked at him."Good your here." Kikyo said."Of course,I wouldn't stay away if you needed help with something,Kikyo."Inuyasha said with his heart in his eyes.Kikyo stepped foreward to Inuyasha and embraced him.She muttered low and full of fake love not even the expert of liers could see through,"Inuyasha...I want you to do something for me.." Kikyo said."What do you want me to do?" He asked,not knowing how bad this would turn out."My soul...I want my soul back..Kill Kagome!"


Kagome slowly woke up from a nightmare.She blinked,getting out of the dream.She dreamed that Inuyasha was embracing Kikyo while she watched,then they made plans to kill her without any remorse!She gluped at the realness of the dream.<Or was it something more...?> A little voice spoke in her mind.She shook it off,Inuyasha wouldn't kill her!She felt a chill,like something bad was going to happen.She got up slowly trying not to wake Shippo and walked off into the woods.She didn't know however,that she was walking right into Kikyo's trap.