Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Never Anger A Mother ❯ Chapter Four ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Her eyes darkened as she felt her kit cry out in pain. She let a low growl rumble in her chest as a demon crossed her path. In her fury she lashed out and purified it out of existence. Its scream could be heard for miles but in her ears it was defiance. Her eyes began to bleed red with her fury. In this state she never noticed the four spirit detectives behind her. She let out a yip of rage towards the castle in front of her. The red lessoned for a second before crashing over her again with full fury. 'Naraku' her mind said numbly.
"He's dead. Damn it we killed the fucking bastard. Naraku you Kami-damned bastard show yourself!" she roared the three blue stripes on her cheeks seemed to convert into jagged crimson streaks. Her claws and fangs became sharper, longer, and deadlier. Poison dripped from one of her hands landing with a hiss on the ground. Laughter surrounded her.
"So the miko is now a youkai? How strange, but so much better. You've been naughty letting the young kitsune get away from you, my dear miko. Now hand over the Shikon No Tama little miko and I'll release the kit." her laughter now rang through the air.
"Funny Naraku, Give me my kit or die. The Shikon lies in my heart and of course I'm a miko-youkai haven't you heard I'm so much more deadly now. After all 500 years killing demons leaves you a pipsqueak sonnie boy." she leapt at him tearing the doll into shreds. She placed the poison less hand over her heart as she gently ran the poison claws over the wall, disintegrating it.