Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Never Ending Romance ( with a cranky wife) ❯ Surprise Honey ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
disclaimer: Don't own Inuyasha or Yu YU Hakusho



Surprise Honey!!!



About 30 minutes later Keiko came in and kissed Yukina(ha ha no I'm kidding) Keiko kissed Kuwabara.(WOW) Yusuke still could't believe that doofus ( Kuwabara) hooked up with his ex girlfriend. But in wierd way things worked out for the best.

flashback

Yusuke POV

I was sitting on the cold hard wooden bench wallowing in self pity."Um.. excuse me sir, are you okay?"Said a girls voice. I looked up. She couldn't have been any older than me.She was the most beautiful person I have ever seen. Her long black hair hung over her shoulder with her head cocked to the side in a very cute manner. Her light brown eyes clashing with my own honey brown ones. " Uh just go away" I said. She frowned while she sat down on the bench next to me. Her eyes shining with worry. " You do know its raining right? You'll get sick if you stay out here any longer." She said with a small smile. " yeah I knew. I just don't care so back off. You probably got some boyfriend waitin' at home so go to him." I said said while looking at her. I saw her eyes were hidden behind her messy bangs as silent tears fell down her beautiful pake face. " I'm sorry, guess you had some problems too. Well you asked me I'm if I was okay and I'm not. My girlfriend broke up with me today, and I was going to ask her to marry me." I said sadly. I didn't know why I was telling her this but she had such a calming aura. " Well my heart jumps out to you." She said standing up . I thought she was leaving like all other the women I had been interested in and there was only one other. I suddenly saw her hand oustretched to my body. " You wanna come over for some cocoa?" She said with a dazzling smile. "Sure" I said as I grabbed her hand. I became so comfortable I put my arm around her shoulders. She blushed slightly and I smirked. I suddenly realized i didn't know her name. " Hey, what's your name?" I asked. "I'm Kagome Higurashi. What's your name?" She asked with a smile as she gave me a cup of cocoa (AN I love Cocoa yum yum onward)" Yusuke Urameshi" I said.
and we hit it off after that.I asked her to marry me and she sad yes immediatly. We were married and here we are.
End flashback

Eventually Kagome called Yusuke and said she couldn't make it and told Yusuke to come home. Yusuke ran home. The two had a nice house in the richer part of town. Koenma is paying for it since Yusuke still works for him sometimes alone sometimes with Kagome. he quickly opened the door thinking something was wrong. His wife, Kagome Urameshi was sitting on their brown leather couch playing with her fingers. " H-hi Yus-kun." Kagome stuttered. " What's wrong 'gome-chan?" He said as he pulled her onto his lap and began kissing up from her sholder to his mate mark ( okay I'm gonna tell you guys what the benefits of th emark are. Kagome is now the same kind of demon as Yusuke but still has her miko powers and they can talk to eachother through telepathy. okay done with that onward) "I-I-I-I Um I-" "spit it out already Kagome." Said Yusuke impatiently as he put his arms around her small waist. "Yus-kun I'm..." She said as she mumbled really low so Yusuke couldn't even hear it with his demon hearing. "What was that?'" He said as he raised an eyebrow.'I'm pregnant" Said Kagome as she blushed an twiddled her fingers.Hearing that Yusuke fainted.


AN: Please review. I probably won't write more till Friday. Toodles