Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Never Ending Romance ( with a cranky wife) ❯ I'm a Modeling Agent Sorta...YAY ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]


I don't own Yu YU Hakusho or Inuyasha


I'm a Modeling Agent Yay!



At the door was Kagome's mom, carrying like 40 books in her arms." Thank gosh you're okay Mom, but why the he-- did you knock down the front door." Said Kagome sweatdropping."Let me get those Mrs.Higurashi." taking the truckload of books." Oh Yus-kun, the father of my grandchildren can call me Kun-Loon. Unless your not the father and Kagome's been sleeping around." Said Mrs.H as Kagome anime fell." But I highly doubt that," Finished Mrs.H. " Um, Kun-Loon all of these are baby books. Names, care advice, sickness encyliopedias, 'How to care for your pregnant wife', 'healthy eating habits during pregnancy." Read Yusuke. " ran to the book store real quick then I went to the pharmacy to buy a camera." Said Mrs.H. " Mom, that's like a 40 minute trip, it's only been like 3 minutes since you hung up on me." Said Kagome. " I asked one of your adopted sons to takie me." Said Mrs.H. " Hiei or Shippo?" Asked Kagome as she flipped through a name book. " Hiei took me, I never really noticed how fast he was till today." Said Mrs.H." That's my Lil' Firefly for ya." Said Kagome smiling. " Oh ya I still have to call Shippo and your friends. I know, we can have a party." said kagome. " kay." Said Yusuke simply as he was flipping through ' How to Have You-Know-What With Your Pregnant Wife and Children are in The House' " Perv" Mumbled Kagome as she looked at the book her dearest husband was scanning through. " Before you start ti plan your party. I want to get some before pictures." Said Mrs.H digging through her purse to find a camera. " What do you mean 'before' pics?" Asked Kagome suspiciously.

" Like before you get a big but cute tummy honey. Oh dear that rhymed I'm so creative ya hear?" Giggled Mrs.H. Kagome and Yusuke sweatdropped." You're gonna swell up like a balloon. I need you to get a cami and some big sweat pants, some overalls and a black dress. I know you have them. Your little Shippo spoils you like a child." Said Mrs.H. " Tell me about it. I barely have any room for my stuff. I think he does it on purpose. He doesn't even buy me anything with that 50 milllion dolars he has. he doesn't even like me." Said Yusuke as he flipped through more books. " He'll warm up to you Yus-Kun. He just doesn't like to share me. He didn't like Hiei at first either. Now they are the best of friends." Said Kagome kissing him on the fore head. " He's a grown demon. He should stop acting like a baby." Said Yusuke crossing his arms in a very child like manner. " Kagome, clothes, now." Said Mrs.H snapping her fingers " Yes Mama." Said Kagome as she went upstairs to get the clothes.

Kagome came back with a tight black cami and grey cotton sweatpants, blue jean designer overalls ( can't be country kind or else it wouldn't be special like me tee hee hee) and a flowing strapless black dress. " Okay Kagome. get dressed in the outfits while I take the pictures. Pose don't forget to pose," Said Mrs.H as Kagome went into the next room to change.

Mrs.H giggled as she took pictures of Kagome as she posed. " I feel like a modeling agent or something 'giggle' yay me." said Mrs.H. " Hey Mom why don't you stay for dinner." Said Kagome as she changed back into her tight navy blue muscle shirt and her ankle long navy blue gauchos. " I have to feed Souta and Dad. Sorry honey. Bye Kagome, bye Yus-kun." Said Mrs.H as she walked out the........ hole. " Let's cancel the party Yusuke-koi, too much work,I am gonna invite my boys over though. You can tell the guys when you see them." Said Kagome walking to the phone, dialing Shippo's number. " Hello, Shippo Higurashi speaking." greeted Shippo through the phone. " Hi baby, it's Mama. I'm an Urameshi now, and tat means you're an Urameshi too." Said Kagome. " But Mama, hiei got to keep your last name, i wann keep it too." Said Sippo. You could just hear the pout coming through the phone. " 'sigh' okay honey, well anyway do you have time to come over for dinner. I have a surprise." Asked Kagome. " Of Course Mom. I always have time for you." Said Shippo. " Great, come around," She looked at the clock, it was 7:30 now." Come around 8:30. Any thing special you want me to make for you?" Asked Kagome. " um, some chocolate cake would be really nice." said Shippo. " Nothing is too good for you honey. Cake it is." Said Kagome smiling. " See ya later Mama." Said Shippo as he hung up.

"Yus-kun, can you run over to the store and get me a two gallon tub of chocolate icecream for Hiei?" Asked Kagome. "Be right back. See ya later Aiseteiru( I Love You is what that means....I think oh well i'm not studying Aisan anything dudes now KEEP GOING RRROOOAAARRR I have problems I'm sorry it's not my freakin' fault!!!) Said Yusuke as he walked through the hole. ' I should fix that before demons start waltzing in and taking the jewel' thought kagome as she used her miko powers to patch up the door. " Okay then, let's start cooking." Said kagome to herself as she clapped her hands together.

Review peoples. I'll only write if I get 2 more reviews I have 3 right now. I already have it written. All I need to do is type it. Also read and rfeview my other fic, The Baby Bet.
TOODLES