Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Of Course A Miko And A Demon Work! ❯ A Little Too Much. ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Of Course A Miko And A Demon Work!
 
8: A Little Too Much.
 
One-shot for TDS prompt “too much to drink”
 
Disclaimer: Don't Own
 
“Kagome, I really think you should stop drinking now”
 
A slightly red faced Kagome ignored the red head who sat beside her, instead bringing the sake cup to her mouth and taking a sip. She giggled at nothing, when Kurama put a hand on her shoulder slightly shaking her, to come back to her senses. Yusuke and Kuwabara sat across her, both slightly red tinged and laughing at ridiculous jokes. Kurama, who had, had a few himself was much more composed, and ultimately blamed Yusuke for inviting Kagome over just to get drunk.
 
The only one not participating in these actions was, not surprisingly Hiei. He sat on the window ledge, ignoring the drunken idiots around him. Why was he here again?
 
“Oh just admit it, you're here for her” a tiny voice in his head hissed.
 
The Jagon, not surprising. After he had got it implanted it had become something of a…self conscious for him. It was like it had a mind of his own, which did not surprise the fire demon, because of the power the Jagon held.
 
`I may not have a true reason for being here, but it is not simply for her' Hiei sneered back in his own mind.
 
`Just look at her, she is drunk and plenty for the taking… All you have to do is take her into the room and -`
 
“Hiei are you alright?” asked Kurama concerned, standing beside his friend. The fox left the others to their own devises; they were currently playing Ja-Ken-Po. (Forgive me if Rock, Paper, Scissors is spelt wrong. I couldn't find the correct spelling for it.)
 
“Hn, baka kitsune, nothings wrong” he replied gruffly.
 
Kurama knew he was lying, he saw the few glances the fire demon threw the mikos way.
 
“Why do they insist on getting drunk? Is there a point in making a bigger fool of themselves?” he growled irately.
 
Before Kurama could answer, Kagome stumbled over, and plopped onto Hiei's lap. Slightly startled, he didn't respond when Kagome gave a breathy sigh of his name, and latched her mouth onto his in a fierce kiss. Kurama chuckled at her antics, she probably wouldn't remember in the morning. A slight grope to his covered private had him pulling her closer and responding to her kiss, plundering her mouth.
 
Okay so maybe her being drunk wasn't such a bad thing.
 
Thanks for all who reviewed!