Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Protector of the Three Worlds ❯ Family Reunion ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Protector of Three Worlds

Summary: As protector of the shikon no tama jewel Kagome was given for her pureness by the four soul demon powers and lifespan, but still remained human. Upon leaving her friends in the Feudal Era she couldn't because the well wouldn't work and she lived all the next 500 years to the future On her journey she met king Enma and created the barriers of the three worlds: makai, human and spirit world.

Shelli: Al where is hiei?

Al: I think he is in the Sakura tree.

Shelli: Again? (Looks up to see Hiei in Sakura tree)

Al: Hiei get ur scrawny butt down here.

Shelli: NOW!!!

(Hiei jumps down and mutters wenches)

Al: listen to her or else i mean it i no her she might hurt her if you get her mad

Shelli & Al: Hiei SAY the disclaimer

Hiei; I would rather die.

Al: Really? (Al Sets hiei on fire)

Shelli: AL!!! (Shelli extinguish the fire)

Al: (Holds up a fire torch threateningly)

Hiei glares at the readers and says : Shelli & Al do not own Inuyasha (Mutters stupid mutt) or Yu Yu Hakosku. Only the characters they create. So they would love it if u did not sue them.

Prologue:

Kagome slump to the ground with a completed shikon jewel leaning against the old well that once was able to let her travel through time, now that would never happen again.

She thought about how every one sacrificed themselves almost to save her life. But the jewel reacted to her leaving Naraku and fused together making the jewel complete. Sighing she also remembering hearing the four souls talking to her and explaining that she would live as long as a demon and have there powers any demons so she could survive.

She knew her friends were recovering but her heart was not since inuyasha ran to kikyo and went to hell with her because he loved her. Kagome then thought I will miss my friends wait maybe I could use my power from the jewel to keep them with me and does take shippou a while to grow so by the time I am home in 500 years he will be nine. So Kagome gave her friend the gift of life to live with her and have them help her with the jewel business.

~~~Speed up 200yrs.~~

Kagome walked around in the Forest near the Shrine. (the shrine was built about 150 years ago) She sped up when she sensed a presence. As Kagome came to an open field she saw a man who was powerful.

King Enma sensed kagome and said, "Hello child." Kagome said, "Who are you"

King Enma laughed gently and replied, "I am king Enma of the Spirit world I am trying to find away for demons, humans and spirits to be in balance."

Kagome nodded and said, "Do you need help?"

Enma nodded and said, "I would be grateful you are a powerful one."

So for the next 50 years Kagome built her power up and created barriers, which would separate demons, spirits and humans. King Enma gave Kagome solo protection over all three barriers and worlds. She was the protector of those who were evil and not pure would fear. Her friends also helped in protecting the barriers they were known as Spirit warriors or Sango, Miroku and shippou.

Kagome has had little problem with the barriers and now it is the time when she was finally in her time. She could see her brother, momma and ji-chan. But who knew there would be a new evil so much strong than the others she has fought before.

Shelli: Hey Yusuke Yusuke: what???

Al: Where's yusuke?

Shelli: Yusuke is in the road Al he's gonna get hit by a car again

Al: let him he was bad mouthing me earlier in the story I had to stitch his mouth shut but he didn't learn his lesson (sigh) (Shakes head)

Shelli: Is that why it was so quiet?

Al:Yes

Al:-(chomps on dry ramen with hot sauce) (sigh) he can be such a jerk but I love him that why

Shelli: Good Good, um. Botan U might want to find another spirit detective.

Al: (goes swirley eyed)

Al: Koenma Yusuke is trying to kill himself

Koenma:What!!!!!!!!

shelli: Yes he is um... koenma ur choking george

George: Koenma...(choke) sir... (goes red) stop please.

Koenma: What to do what to do???????

Al: Well why don't we bring yusuke back alive we do have the power

shelli: very true but Koenma u have to let him keep his dates with keiko

Al: yes so true

Makes replica of yusuke Brings him back alive I mean

shelli: um........ al why does yusuke look so short?

Al: oops I made a yusuke hiei crossover yusuke (blushes dark red)

Al: Sorry

Shelli drags al away and says first oh I thought I hid all those hiei and yusuke tapes from u

Al: shippo gave them to me

Shelli: shippou did huh?

Al: (smiles wide) he took them when you weren't looking (pets shippos tail) shippos so Kawaii

Shelli: Shippou sweetie I just called ur okka-san

Shippo: Okaa-san where is okaa-san (jumps up and down in fron of shelli)

kagome: SHIPPOU!!!!!

Al: I'll go get my daily ramen and skip this scene (runs to kitchen grabs ramen and eats)

shelli: um.. Kagome go easy on him (looks around for al)

shelli: AL where are you? (runs away looking al)

Al: Back and I had to kill inuyasha for taking my ramen (blushes) sorry (Al walks back into room)

Al: Shelli where are you??? Oh well

(sits down)

shelli: wow al look every one is fighting

Al: Ya and i don't care i'm sorry i had to kill inuyasha after a brought him back from hell

Al: that was the best part of my day killing inuyasha (jumps up and starts giggling) i really do hate inuyasha thats why i killed him.

Al: AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shelli: al we have to go i think u need to see um.. the sugar high doctor again

Al: Okay, but first we bring back yusuke

shelli: okay hold on (Grabs keiko)

Keiko:Yuuske where are you broke our date again

Al: I am soo jealous of Keiko (pouts)

(crosses arms)

Yusuke revives and kisses the ground at keikos feet

Yusuke gets up and is glomped by Al after Keiko leaves

Al: KAWAII (does not let go of yusuke)

shelli: thank you for those who have read this please review and there will be more to come. COME ON AL!!!!!!!!!

Al: NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

(Drags al away whining, but my yusuke my YUSUKE!!!!!!!!!!)

Al: Yusuke if i find you cheating on me or Keiko i will kill you personally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (says while being dragged away)

Shelli: Again please review. Al god no more ramen argh!!!!!! I am calling the sugar high doctor now!!!

Bottom of Form