Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Rock A Bye Baby ❯ Meeting The Other Gang ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
It was too late for something bad to happen. When Hiei and Kagome jumped out they weren't expecting what they saw.
 
 
Well at least not yet. They saw the spirit detectives and the Inu gang with their weapons ready and they were about to go at it.
 
 
Both Hiei and Kagome stepped in the middle of the groups. Kagome to try and stop them from fighting and Hiei was just there to make sure Kagome didn't get hurt.
 
 
*I can't believe that they actually are trying to kill each other already.
 
Not even five minutes have pasted. Jesus what am I going to do if this happens every time one from one of the groups fights with one from the other group.
 
 
I think I'll go crazy if that does happen. They'll be slicing each other's throats and I'll be in a mental ward. Great* Kagome said to herself but Hiei heard what she had said and smirked.
 
 
*I'll join you if that happens* he said to her and she smiled at him.
 
 
“Guys stop it. Miroku, Sango and Inuyasha these are my friends from my world. Yusuke my cousin, Kuwabara, Danny, Kurama and Hiei.” Kagome said and pointed to each one when she said their name. Miroku and Sango recognized Hiei but Inuyasha didn't.
 
 
“Ok. Everyone from the future this is Inuyasha, Sango and Miroku.” She said and again pointed to them when she said their name.
 
 
“Lady Kagome you do know three of them are demon, right?” Miroku said to her.
 
 
“Yes I know. We can trust them guys. Their here to help collect the jewel shards.” Kagome said and was ready for a fight with Inuyasha.
 
 
“No way in hell wench.” He said and that was such a bad move that words can't describe it. Hiei, Danny and Yusuke were going to kill him. Hiei ran up to him and had his sword on his neck and him backed up against a tree.
 
 
“What the hell?” Inuyasha said.
 
 
“You will not speak to my mate like that again.” Hiei growled.
 
 
“I can do what I please shorty. Besides you can't be her mate. He left.” Inuyasha said.
 
 
“I'm from the future you baka. I met her again.” Hiei said.
 
 
He really wasn't one to explain things but since the hanyou was stupid he did. Recognition hit Inuyasha and he finally realized that Hiei was Kagome mate from the future.
 
 
“So you are shorty. Well you may have gotten strong but so have I. I one who doesn't like to fight people for no reason but since you left Kagome and didn't come back until a year later I think I'll kill you.” Inuyasha said.
 
 
“YOU restrain from VIOLENCE? Ha that something I would like to see. Besides I would appreciate it if you didn't try to kill my mate Inuyasha. Now Hiei if you will let him go we can go to the village.” Kagome said.
 
 
Hiei let go of Inuyasha and appeared right next to Kagome. “Come back here you little fuck.” Inuyasha said to him.
 
 
“Sit Boy. Inuyasha don't you dare talk to Hiei like that and you better not use that language in front of both Louis and Shippo.” Kagome said to him.
 
 
“Shippo knows all those words already so I can say them as much as I want.” Inuyasha said to her getting up from the ground.
 
 
“No I don't want you cursing anymore in front of either one of them and if you do I'll sit you until you're in a 100 foot crater.” Kagome said.
 
 
“Ok.” Inuyasha said a little afraid. He didn't want to get sat that many times.
 
 
“Good now everyone lets go to the village.” Kagome said and walked towards the village with everyone right behind her.
 
 
When they got there Kagome explained everything that had happen since she left to go to Seeshoumaru. “So he's going to be 10 when he comes back here?” Sango asked her.
 
 
“Yeah.” Kagome said.
 
 
“Isn't that like rushing his life?” Sango asked her.
 
 
“No it's not. If he was human than it would but since he's a full demon it doesn't matter.” Danny asked for her.
 
 
“Oh ok.” Sango said.
 
 
“Hiei and I are going to get Louis and Shippo so we can see how they have grown and so Yusuke can meet his second cousin I guess.” Kagome said.
 
 
“Ok.” Everyone said. Hiei and Kagome went to Sesshoumaru's castle to pick up their sons.
 
They got to his castle in about five minutes flat. They went to where the time capsule was and went in.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sorry it's not that long but I'm trying. I figured it was better to give you this now than for you to wait another a day or two for it. I'll probably have the next chapter up in two or three days since I'm not going to be on the computer all day tomorrow. I have to go to my godmothers' house.