Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sarah's Answering Machine ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I don't YYH, or IY, or HP …I only own the strange things that come into my brain I do mostly YYH fics, and I've got one or two IY that are yet to be posted and my HP fic hasn't been posted either.
 
~+~+~+~+~+~+~
 
you have seven new messages and no old messages. Message one.
 
Kurama: how many different women are you going to pair me with!! Not that I mind of course, but what are you going to do if each one finds out…this is gonna fall on your head, not mine.
 
Sarah: O.O eh heh, I guess I should stop making more OCs for ya.
 
End of message. Message two.
 
BlackPrincess: hiiiiii!!!! When are you gonna update your damn fic!!! We're planning on shopping on Saturday; call me if you have money. Bye. Oh yeah, and, mine.
 
Sarah: how many times must I tell you people that I won't have money for the rest of the week!?
 
End of message. Message three.
 
Harry: um…why do you have me paired up with a member of Snape's family? I know she's kinda hot, but she's still a Snape. I thought that you've read my books countless times and seen each movie at least twice to know my utter loathing of him, and you call yourself obsessed.
 
Sarah: *rolls eyes* I've told you to get over it. *flips page of HP and the OotP* I'm just reading again, and I find that Dumbledorr likes him, so, so should you.
 
End of message. Message four.
 
Yoko: would it be too much to ask if I asked you to make me a few more hot OCs, you make the best ones and they are the very best in bed, not like the characters that already have their own personality so you can't make them do as you, or I, wish. It's better when the lights are out and.
 
Sarah: aack!!! Ok, that's enough! *hits delete button*
 
Message has been erased. Message five.
 
Kurama: I apologize for Yoko's behavior, don't give into his whims….please.
 
End of message. Message six.
 
Reikat: hola! Call me back later k? meow!
 
Sarah: *sweatdrop* are you a cat or a fox, make up your frikken mind.
 
End of message. Message seven.
 
Hiei: if you pair me up with one more moody onna, ningen or youkai, I will slice your head cleanly off.
 
Sarah: well….I guess that I'll just throw this down the drain. *drops fic in recycle* on second thought, *pulls it out* *evil smirk* I'll post it under a different name. Mwa ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
End of messages. *beeeeeeeeeeeeep*
 
Sarah: Well, I guess I'd better get back to my fics so everyone will just shut up and leave me alone. *sigh* I've got a life to ya know people! *runs in circles and hits the wall* @.@ I guess my updates will be just a little bit slower…..*runs out of house to escape to mars* mars people here I come! Mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!
 
Mars peoples: *running in circles* ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! She's coming!!!!!!!!! Run away!!! *jump in rocket and fly away to venus*