Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Soul of demons ❯ of mark and new power ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

chapter 3
-Boton pov-
 
Ignorant Bliss is what awaits in a normal persons subconsious. But in one that is in tune with the spirit world as much as Boton, she was less than ignorant. She sensed that the new demon, or as we know him as Kurama, is Kurama. She also sensed that Kurama had his reasons for staying hidden. She will forget what she sensed when see wakes up and will have to remember it and she knew this as well.
 
Her subconsious then decided that fainting for 30 seconds was enough for someone whose human form had to be given by a half insane, who knows how old toddler, so she woke up.
 
"What happene... EEEPP!" She cried out unlike how she nromally would when she relized what had happened before she fainted.
 
She looked around her and saw Hiei standing by the tree looking at her with his usually expressonless face with a slightly bemused expression. and The demon, no, Kurama standing there with a unreadable expression.
 
~-outside pov-~
 
"Yes, well, as I was saying before you fainted Boton, I am Kurama, or at least the being last known as him. I wish to stay hidden from Koema, for a time."
 
"Why?" asked Boton with a uncertain look on her face.
 
"Koema has to report to his father. As you should know about 300 years ago, his father relocated the realm from which demons came, and started to place the demons, half-demons, and so on back into the realm that they excaped from to excape pure curroption that is effident in most demons. A few excaped yet again at times to spred their blood in humans, as in the case of Yuske, if you didn't know. Iam mearly trying to avoid being locked in the realm, as I would with what I am now."
 
All Boton said to that was a simple "Oh." and fell silent for a moment
 
"I have a place that I need your assastance in Boton?"
 
"Sure, but first what is it and will you PLEASE explain a little more?"
Boton was over any fits of nervousness now that it was confirmed that the demon was Kurama, and was still a little serious, but was getting back to her usual bubbly self.
"AND while I'm asking questions, what is that mark on your hand?"
 
Kurama looked at his hand. on his hand there was a strange seal that he reconized as the seal on the rook in the TransForeStation. The seal was in the shape of a circle with a triangle in the middle. He noticed strange runes that translated before his eyes to japanese. The things it said changed every few seconds and he couldn't get why. He'll figure it out later.
 
"A mark that should lead us to anpther realm that I need you to investigate for me."
 
"And Why Should I?!"
 
"You're curious, I'm curious, thats why."
 
"..."
 
"Told you."
 
"Okee doky, lets get moving!" She shouted for a second before pulling out her ore.(A.N.- I have heard boton say something like that in one of the earlier episods. End A.N.)
 
Boton looked expectidly at Kurama. "So where are we going?"
 
Kurama suddenly grapped her hand and Boton yeeped again and Kurama than touched the seal on his hand, said the required words to it and they were transported to the realm with a loud Crake and a small flash of violet light.
 
Hiei looked at the spot where Boton an Kurama last was and saw that Boton had dropped her ore(AN need correct spelling EndAN)
 
He smirked evilly and lighted his hand on fire with a flame that seemed to spew forth darkness and decay. He shaped the flame into a ball that seemed to get darker, took aim with it and fired at the ore.
 
It caught fire for a second, absorbed the flame the next, and glowed for another, and finally, it fired the flame back at Hiei, who stood there with his hand outstretched and absorbed the flame.
 
Hiei glowed for a few seconds and smirked again, he now can access spirit world again without escort.
(A.N. How did you think he got in spirit realm in the first place to steal those artifacts from the vault. EndAN)
 
Now all