Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Taboo ❯ Pt. 2 ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Kio listened to this story and realized that her sensei had been his father. As a child Kio remembered that his father would leave for periods of time, and return with stories of a small girl he had come upon in his travels, and that she was just like them.
Now Kio understood but….
“But why are you looking for him now?”
“I wanted to leave that place….”
“What Place?”
“The fourth realm of course.”
“You're from the fourth realm?” Kio unexpectedly arose from his seat and cautiously walked over to Amaya, “You're not allowed to be here. If you're found out you will be… exterminated, to say the least.” Kio worriedly continued.
“Yes I suppose so…”Amaya faded off for a moment. “But what about you?”
Kio was stunned. He had never told anyone. But she naturally figured it all out, he had been ignorant to not instantly realize it. When he looked to Amaya again she was gone. Panic flooded through his body.
A small sigh was heard from the balcony. Kio instantly dashed to the balcony, to find Amaya leaning upon the thick cement railing, studying the midnight view.
Kio couldn't explain his feelings, Panic, torment, lust, compassion, protectiveness, love? He hadn't the slightest clue.
“It's beautiful here,” claimed a feminine voice.
Kio looked over the woman. She confused him so. But just knowing that she was here, made him happy. Well confused, but happy.
He walked over to Amaya and placed a single hand on her shoulder. Amaya turned to face him. Once again Violet met with sapphire, creating a pull between them.
These violet eyes were not the same she had known at so young of an age. These orbs were more vibrant and lively. They held so many emotions, all seemed to be aimed at her.
Kio watched sapphire eyes examine his own. He so wondered what she saw in them. Amaya smiled despite herself, and Kio watched her lips as she did so. So delicate her features looked and how soft her lips appeared.
The scent of sakura blossoms and filled his senses. Her scent was so intoxicating to him which drew him in even more. He privately wondered if she tasted as good as she appeared.
Time seemed to freeze, and nothing else really mattered, not the past, future, someone outside in the bushes, or the taboo they were committing. All that mattered was one another.
~*~*~
 
Sunlight leaked through jumbled curtains, onto a floor littered with random articles of clothing.
 
The form of a woman stirred slightly under silk sheets, but she was soon stopped by muscular arms wrapping around her body and warm lips pressing against her neck.
 
It all happened so fast, Amaya couldn't believe it. One moment she was staring into pools of beauty and mystery, then the next she was finding herself in several very erotic and pleasurable positions.
 
A blush cast over her cheeks as she thought about the previous night. But then a soft chuckle broke her from her daze.
 
“You're so cute when you blush”
 
Amaya looked up into bright lavender eyes. Happiness danced all about his expression, with lust & dominance in its depths.
He was simply gorgeous.
 
A soft moan escaped Amaya's lips as she felt Kio's hands roam her body once more. He nipped her neck with his fangs making his way to her ear then whispered “You now mine, my mate”
 
That was right. They were now mates. Together in destiny and together in lust as well.
 
Amaya adjusted her position on the bed & relaxed a bit, for she new she was not leaving anytime soon…
 
~*~*~ Months Later ~*~*~
 
Kio paced back and forth past the closed doors. He could hear Amaya's screams but he could do nothing for tradition would not allow him to go into the room yet.
 
His heart began to race, and he began to sweat. All became quit behind closed doors. Then he heard it, the cries of a child. No, wait that couldn't be right, it sounded like more than one! Kio ran to the doors, waiting at any minute to be allowed to enter.
 
When the doors opened he burst through heading straight for his beloved mate and now his children. When he reached them his suspicions where confirmed! She had twins! Kio was overjoyed! With shaking hands he reached for the small children. A wail erupted from the throat of one, setting the other off as well. Kio panicked, he didn't know what he did!? Amaya chuckled lightly, and reached for Kio's shaking hands. She helped him both of his newly born children.
 
Kio's eyes shined with a new light, he felt as light as air! Never before had he felt such love for such delicate beings!
 
Amaya watched the scene in front of her then sat back to rest her eyes, for she was exhausted from the births.
 
~*~*~
Only a week had passed and talk had already spread through Kio's land; rumors that the children were cursed & that they were the youkai feared to exist. Kio tried as he could to stop talk as this but this only fed the fire.
 
Accusations were being launched at Kio & Amaya nonstop for being forbidden children themselves. Kio's land was becoming unsafe for this newly formed family to live any longer.
 
Kio convinced Amaya that they must leave for fear of harm to their children & themselves.
 
But as they attempted to leave the realized it was to late. The rumors & stories spread to lands they couldn't even imagine, nor wanted to at that fact. Thousands of youkai surrounded their home, disposing of any and all employees they could find. Searching for them.
 
There was nowhere to run at this point. Though they possessed some of the powers of the element, they were no match to the thousands of high class youkai that attacked them, attacked their children.
 
Blood seeped from Kio's wounds. He was slowly being ripped apart in the most painful way imaginable. Amaya was fairing no better. Though terrified and beaten both parents fought on, trying to protect their beloved children.
 
After the last drop of their blood had fallen the ruthless youkai advanced on the small infants. A burly youkai laughed at such an easy task as to killing these infants. How pathetic they were, they almost made him feel sorry…almost. He picked up a club high above his head and prepared to demolish the children in one foul swoop.
 
But… the light. A massive vortex or white and black light protruded from the children and the forms of a dragon & tiger developed in front of them.
 
It was only minutes before not a single youkai was left. The light faded & a woman cloaked in black crept through the bloody mess and stole away with the two most feared infants in all the four realms.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Sorry this one was kind of short. Though the prologue is finished!!! I have already started chapter 1! I have been writing it in study hall.
 
~~~<3~~~