Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Tearful Cinderella ❯ kagome's day part 1 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Hi new chap and thank you all for the lovely reviews.
Disclaimer: some content from peoples quotes and the songs belong to Aril Leving
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BEEP, BEEP, BEEP
My alarm sounded waking me, up brutally, from my dreams. My dreams are the only place I'm safe. I got up and got dressed in a black shirt that said in blood red letters "I don’t want to kill you". You're just at the top of my list. I also put on a pair of black and silver camafloshed pants and a black trench coat with silver clasps. I went down stairs, careful not to wake up the rest of the house, and ate breakfast. This consisted of a slice of toast and water. No one else was up, seeing as it was 5:00 in the morning. My new school started at 8:00am, but I needed to leave at 7:00am to make it there, and be up before 6:00am to get any thing to eat. I usually left early so as not to have any more contact than needed. Today would be no different.
I went upstairs and grabbed a little money for lunch that I had saved up from loose money around the house, and from Keade our cook (the only hired help in the house). Keade is an old woman who lost her eye in a battle when demons and humans were having a feud. Luck had been on our side when a powerful demon lord sided with us, with him and the monks and miko’s we had won. The demon lord was put in charge as long as he promest not to alow us to be enslaved again. The lord has two kids Yukina and Hiei.
Both were originally forbidden but the lord changed that but we were still highly looked down on. Any way I put on silver eye shadow and left for school. I walked slowly so I arrived at 7:00 and decided to explore till 7:30 when the school doors open for students. I walked around it and came upon a beautiful garden with every white plant imaginable. There was a large fountain in the middle of it made of black marble. There were also 4 black marble benches around the fountain. I walked over to the one with its back to the school and found I had a perfect view of the castle. I sat there for a while and begin to hum out a tune. I soon begin to sing.

I couldn’t tell you why she felt that way
She felt it everyday
I couldn’t help her
I just watched her make the same mistakes again
What’s wrong what’s wrong now?
Too many, too many problems
Don’t know where she belongs
Where she belongs
She wants to go home
But nobodies home
It’s were she lies
Broken inside
No place to go
No place to go
To dry her eyes
Broken inside
Open your eyes
And look outside
Find the reason why
You’ve been rejected
And now you can't find
What you've left behind
Be strong be strong now
Too many, too many problems
Don’t know were she belongs
Were she belongs
She wants to go home
But nobody's home
Its were she lies
Broken inside
There’s no place to go no place to go
To dry her eyes
Broken inside
Her feelings she hides
Her dreams she can’t find
She’s losing her mind
She’s falling behind
She can’t find her place
She’s losing her faith
She’s falling from grace
She’s all over the place
She wants to go home
But nobodies home
That’s where she lies broken inside
There’s no place to go, no place to go
To dry her eyes
Broken inside
She’s lost inside
Oh ooh oh
She’s lost inside
Oh ooh oh
I heard clapping behind me and I quickly got up and turned around to see a youkie with long platinum hair that reached his knees and gold eyes dressed in a white shirt and black pants and a black coat. I blushed instantly realizing he herd me sing. I was surprised he was clapping though.’ he must be mocking me ‘I thought’ or just doesn’t know who and whAt I am'
"You’re pretty good” the youkie said in a monotonous voice
"Who are you" I said bitterly
"Sesshomaru” he said” and you are” just then the bell rang signaling it was time to go In
"Kagome” I said and left to go get my schedule.
When I got to the office I stopped at the door and for a second, feeling eyes on me but decided to continue rather than figure out who it was. I got my schedule and saw I had social study’s first in room220.'Not exactly my first choice’s thought while looking for room 220.I found it and went in and the teacher told me to wait out side till the class all got here. After the bell rang I herd the teacher call me in.
"Class this is Kagome Higurashi (sp?).Ms Higurashi would you please introduce yourself.
"My name is all they need to know” I said
"No its not. A new student is supposed to tell the class their name and one thing about them.” The teacher said
"Why would I care” I replied.
"Keep it up and I’ll phone home” the teacher threatened
'I don't feel like getting beat half to death today so I suppose I'll go with it.
"Pwhe fine. My name is Kagome and I probably wont talk to you so don't bother trying to get me to.” I said in a rude tone. I saw the silver haired boy again in the back of the class. What really caught my attention though was the spiky haired boy surrounded by empty desks except the one in front of him occupied by a boy with red hair and to ether side of him were two boys. One with orange hair in an Elvis style and the other with slicked back black hair. In front of him is an icy blue hared girl with a kind look to her. To her left was another blue haired girl with a happy peppy look to her.
"I want you to sit to the left of Hiei" the teacher said obviously annoyed “Hiei please raise you hand” no one did and the teacher sighed “he’s the boy behind Suchi. Suchi could you please raise your hand” The red head raised his hand and I went up a sat to the left of Hiei which happened to put me at the right of Sesshomaru.
"Hi" Sesshomaru said. The girl next to him glared at me in jealousy. The girl had brown hair and red eyes. I ignored both of them. I realized that half the class was glaring at me. The female half plus the spiky haired boy to my right.
He obviously did not like the teachers choice on were I was. The red head that was in front of him turned around to face me.
"Hi my names Suchi” he said. The girls that glared at me were now about ready to declare war. ‘Phwhe let them try' I thought to my self again ignoring everyone including the red head. I watched him out of the corner of my eye and his face seemed happy yet confused. I did a quick scan and figured I was probably one of very few who didn't care he was cute.’ He wouldn’t have bothered if he new what I was no one ever dose.' I thought to my sSelf.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What do you think I hope you like it please tell me if you do if you don’t tell me why?