Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Tearful Cinderella ❯ dun dun dun! the dance! ( Chapter 16 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Sorry for the wait I’m having trouble getting off my lazy bum to write. School started last week too. *cry’s*.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
“I’m the singer I don’t need one an for the dance call me silver.” kagome said.
+the dance 8:00+
“were here and just in time too.” Inuyasha said.
NOW
%kagome’s pov%
“no shit Inuyasha.” Sango said hitting him upside the head. She turned to me. “hey kagome I was wondering how the singing thing was going to work. Do they have other entertainment or are you stuck on stage the whole time?”
“I’m just going to sing in the very beginning and every once in a while after that if I feel like it.” I said getting out. The rest followed. We walked to the gym and went out separate ways me towards the girls locker room entrance, them through the main doors of the gym. I walked in and found everyone frantic. They saw me and looked relieved. I guess they weren’t sure if I’d show. I raised an eyebrow.
“we were afraid you weren’t going to show.” Hojo said.
“it would have ruined the whole dance.” said Koga.
“phweh. Ya, ya shut up and go do whatever to get ready for me.” I said. ‘I’ve been talking waaaaay to much these days.’ I thought to my-self.

%Hiei’s pov%
We were all standing around waiting for the dance to start. I was standing in one of the darker corners with Sesshomaru to get away from the gold digging females and there horrible perfume and overly painted faces. Me and Sesshomaru came with out dates because niether of us wanted too come with some gold digger. I suddenly thought of Kagome. ‘I wonder were she’s at? Wait why do I care?’ I looked around and saw Kurama came with botan, my sister came with no one and was talking to Kuwabara. I didn’t see kagome anywhere. ‘probable wasn’t allowed.’ I thought. Just then a boy walked on the stage to the microphone.
“hello everyone and we are sorry for te deay but our singer got here later then expected because of family issues know how about we start this dance and welcome silver-blue moon.” he said. Walking off the stage as a beautiful black haired woman walked on.
“all right im sure you all just want to get to the fun stuff and not the boring formality so grab your date and get ready we are starting off with a fast one.
Anything but Ordinary
Sometimes I get so wired I even freak my self out
I laugh myself to sleep it’s my lullaby
Sometimes I drive so fast just to feel the danger
I want to scream it makes me feel alive

Is it enough to love is it enough to breath
Somebody rip my hart out and leave me here to bleed
Is it enough to die somebody save my life
id rather be any thing but ordinary please

To walk within the lines would make my life so
Boring I want to know I’ve been to the extreme so knock me off my feet come on
Now give it to me anything to make me feel alive

it enough to love is it enough to breath
Somebody rip my hart out and leave me here to bleed
Is it enough to die somebody save my life
id rather be any thing but ordinary please

Look down your defenses use no common sense
If you look you that this world is a
Beautiful, accidental, turbulent succulent opulent
Permanent no want I wanna taste don’t wanna
Waist it away

Sometimes I get so wired I even freak my self out
I laugh myself to sleep it’s my lullaby
Is it enough, is it enough to breath
Somebody rip my hart out and leave me here to bleed
Is it enough to die somebody save my life
id rather be any thing but ordinary please
I was stunned she was really, really good. She sung a few more songs before handing it to the d.j. he played a slow song. I wasked up behind her and touched her on the arm. She turned to look at me and I realized I was taller than her and she was definitely not a kid.
“care to dance miss…” I realized I didn’t know her name.
%kags view%
I was off to the side listening as the song began. I felt someone touch my arm and turned. It was Hiei! Ohhh boy he looked good. He was in a black tux with a dark almost black midnight blue undershirt.
“care to dance miss…”Hiei said. ‘he, he doesn’t recognize me. Duh kagome your in a dress an a mask.’
“you can call me silver for now Hiei.” I said. I deliberately said his name to confuse him.
“how do you know my name?” Hiei asked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
D un, dun, dun. Cliffy. don’t ya just hate me. You have to wait for what she says because I’m tired and have school tomorrow.