Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Tearful Cinderella ❯ the messege ( Chapter 25 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
I know it has been like forever since I last updated sorry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sighed but nodded. I could order him to tell me and override the agreement but that would probably piss her off. I walked away to get my lunch and go sit with Kagome and the others. The school while still didn’t like Kagome and the group had gotten used to the fact that me and Sesshomaru always sit with her. There was a ridiculous rumor going around that her and Sesshomaru were dating. Sesshomaru liked her well enough but had settled for a brother role. It pissed Kagome off to no end And for some reason pleased him a lot. I sat down rather dejected. No one asked why to which i was grateful.
NOW
Hiei’s view at the palace

I am on my way to the throne room to see what my parents want. I opened the door and walked casually before my parents.
“You asked for me father, mother?” I said
“yes your 18th birthday is next month and by law you must at least be engaged by then or the choice will be taken from you and you will have to marry Azuki Moon.” mother said. I didn’t bother hiding my disgust. I hate her. “Now I now you detest her and so I propose a masquerade ball which all eligible maidens are required to attend and at midnight we have them all unmask and see if you don’t find someone. It will take place in a week.” I knew there was no changing her mind and besides maybe silver will be there. ‘And Kagome.’ he thought it was true through these past months he had fallen for her but there was no way he would make a move until he saw silver again to tell her of his feelings for Kagome so to make a clean break he really liked them both though but he barley knew silver.
Kagome’s view one day later at home.
Ding dong
“Get the door bitch now!” came my stepmother. I sighed as I got up from cleaning Kagura’s bedroom. It was times like this I’m glade we moved from the manner because this one is smaller and easier to clean. I walked over to the door not limping despite my injuries. None of the injuries of course showed. My left leg was sprained and the right severely burned.
“What do you want.” I asked after opening the door to a young man with the royal symbol.
“Hello. First off are you miss Kagome?” he asked. I narrowed my eyes.
“Yes I am. What do you want.” I glared coldly.
“My prince personally asked for this to be delivered to you.” he said handing me a letter. “Also I request a meeting with all occupants of this house.” I nodded.
“Wait here a moment.” I said turning on my heel and going into the near by living room were everyone was doing various things. “A messenger from the royal family requests a meeting with all of the occupants of this house. Do I let him in?” I asked
“Yes now go get him.” My step mother snapped. I just turned on my heel again and went and led the messenger to the room. To which after I leaned against the wall nearest the exit for a quick escape.
“Hello. The king and queen are throwing a ball for their son so he may choose a bride.” he started off. My step-sisters squealed and my attention snapped to the messenger. “every eligible girl that is at least 16 must attend. Thank you for your time.” He said bowing as he left. My steps were all exited and I decided raining on their parade was worth a beating.
“You realize that means I have to go too right.” I said. My dad who was drunk glared at my as he got up and he punched be in the ribs. He preceded to beat me for the next hour. He was so lucky I can’t fight back or he would be dead. I dragged myself upstairs to get out my first aid kit and decided to use my abilities to heal up leaving just the sprain and the burn I had before. I fell asleep planning on healing the burn and sprain tomorrow.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~< br> There we are the ball I know this is a little different but bear with me eh I did say it was my own twist.