Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Blue Eyed Beauty ❯ Others ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Others
 
Kurama found himself a little startled when the doorbell suddenly chimed excitedly.
 
`Great,' Youko muttered, `now I'm not only stuck to a prude, but a boy that's afraid of bells.'
 
Scowling silently to himself, Kurama cast a brief glance in Kagome's direction. Hiei's mate did not seem bothered by the, now, constant chiming that no doubt signaled Yusuke had decided to pay him a visit.
 
`You do realize he'll keep at it until you answer, right?'
 
Yes, after all, it was only obvious considering Yusuke's nature.
 
`Well—' Youko began, growling.
 
“Are you going to get that?” Kagome asked.
 
“Oh, yes,” Kurama nodded. Then, smiling, he added, “I am merely trying to agitate the person who is at the door, considering he feels the need to repeat this process every time he comes here.”
 
The small woman blinked, before nodding. She did not feel it was her place to tell him that that was extremely rude, since her mate had basically dumped her in his lap until he decided to return. And then, no matter how hard he tried to block her out, she was going to give him a stern talking to.
 
After only a short time, Yusuke's insistent need to press the doorbell changed into a series of pounding knocks. “Hey! I know you're in there, Kurama! Open the damn door!
 
There was another voice, muffled, that finally forced Kurama's hand.
 
Youko huffed, as Kurama moved quickly to answer the door. `If only you'd move this fast to—'
 
If only Youko would realize he would not sleep with every woman he set his eyes upon.
 
The spirit growled again, but Kurama ignored him in favor of twisting the doorknob. The door opened with ease under his control, and while he expected to find Keiko standing at Yusuke's side, he was a little surprised to see Botan giggling behind them. However, he pushed the feeling aside, and said, “Yusuke.”
 
Ducking beneath Keiko's swing, Yusuke grinned. “Well, well, well,” he said, “it sure took you long enough to come to the door. What ya got in there, Kurama, a girl?”
 
Yusuke,” Keiko hissed.
 
Oh, but how right he was.
 
`Like that matters,' Youko snorted. His attention was focused on the other woman they had decided to bring with them. `I think you should let them in, Red. With her around, it's sure to become interesting real quick.'
 
Needless to say, Kurama almost had the decency to feel sorry for the experiment he was about to conduct.