Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Blue Eyed Beauty ❯ Normality ( Chapter 17 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Normality
 
`Oh, look at that one!'
 
No.
 
`It's not like I'm asking you to—!'
 
No.
 
`But, those legs are—!'
 
No.
 
`You're such a prude, Red!' Youko huffed in annoyance. `Seriously, couldn't you have just looked at that woman's legs! They were beautiful, long and definitely something that I would have liked to lic—!'
 
No. There would be no looking or licking of any kind. Shuuichi, after all, was a gentleman in the eyes of the community, and he certainly did not sleep with every woman that walked by him. Despite the constant encouragement from a certain spirit trapped inside him.
 
`Come on!' Youko whined. `There's been nothing but work, work, work since Hiei took Kagome away, and, damn it, I need a little attention once in a while!'
 
Kurama found it a little amusing that Youko's priorities could change so quickly.
 
`I'm a fox, not a saint,' Youko's rant continued. `I need energy to feed from, and you haven't even attempted to give me any for the last six months!'
 
And, perhaps, when the spirit was running low, he would gain some peace and quiet until he was forced to obtain such energy for his own benefit.
 
`Now you're just being cruel—!' Youko's attention was quickly pulled away, as a pretty little thing eyed his human body lustfully. `Holy—! Did you see that, Red? Go ask that girl if she'd wrap her—!'
 
No.
 
`I bet if that blasted fire demon hadn't mated Kagome, you would have been more than happy to ask her to wrap her legs around us,' Youko grumbled in anger.
 
Kurama almost paused in step, before he shook his head and continued on his way. There was no denying that Hiei's mate had been a fine example of a female, but there was absolutely nothing that could take him down that dark, dangerous path that Youko had almost pushed him into thinking about.
 
The spirit would have grinned if he were able. `We'll find us a woman yet, Red.'
 
Kurama sighed. Thus, normal life continued for him.