Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Blue Eyed Beauty ❯ Return ( Chapter 18 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Return
 
`Work, work, work, work, work, work!'
 
“Youko, please,” Kurama sighed.
 
`Don't talk to me in that tone, Red,' Youko said. `It's not my fault that I'm completely and utterly bored. I mean, really, did you have to bring your work home with you? Why couldn't you have gone out and found a nice, soft—?'
 
“This is something very important to me, Youko, and I would appreciate it if—”
 
`Yeah, well, I'd appreciate it if you'd go out and find us a woman! You don't seem to be concerned with the fact that we're running low on energy, but I sure am!' The spirit ranted a little more, before huffing in irritation. It seemed that no matter what he did, the human part of him just would not comply with his single wish.
 
Shaking his head lightly, Kurama returned to the task he had been working on before Youko's insistent need to disturb him erupted inside his head. With any luck, he would be done by morning and then the spirit could rest with the knowledge that he would not be bringing his work home with him for some time.
 
`Thank Inari-sama!'
 
Now, really, that was a little too far.
 
After a moment, growling resonated throughout his head. The spirit was clearly not amused with his thought process, and it was only proven when his ranting began once more. `You think you're just a bucket of joy, don't you? Well, I'll have you know that even Hiei and his mate were—'
 
Even Kurama blinked in surprise, as the fire apparition stepped inside from his open window. He had certainly not been expecting him to come around for quite some time, especially if his mate was indeed pregnant, as Kurama believed her to be. Could it be that he had been—?
 
`Ha!' Youko exclaimed. `Even with a mate to slobber all over, that little bastard cannot stay away from us and our stunning beauty!'
 
Sighing a little, and drawing Hiei's narrowed eyes, Kurama decided it was best to simply block out the spirit inside of him, again.