Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Undetermined Love ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Inuyasha characters and Yu Yu Hakusho characters do not belong to me; they belong to their maker's

Prologue

"Dead."

They are all dead.

Slain down by him when he choose her over me.

That clay-bitch.

He said that he'd let them go if I gave him the jewel:

The cause of all this pain and suffering I've gone through over these past years. Much blood has been spilled for the jewel, just because of its power to make its holder more powerful. How I would love to rid myself of it, but that's not possible when my fate and everyone else's is tied to it. If it were to fall into the wrong hands the world would fall, and I would be letting everyone I have ever cared about down.

At first I was reluctant to give it to him knowing what would happen, and then he killed Miroku. Slicing through his flesh with his claws to make me understand what would happen to the others if I didn't give it to him. I still couldn't believe he was doing this just for her, killing his friends after all we had been through but he was. In the end I gave the jewel to him, but he still killed them one by one making me watch him do it. Shippo was the last one to die, he just happened to die in my arms as he told me he loved me and I was his best friend ever.

After he had killed them, he rounded on me. That' were I had draw the line, to make him suffer in side I killed his fucking bitch first with an arrow right into her cold black heart. This making him go into a rage that caused me dearly when he cut open my left side. With the last of my strength I shot the most powerful purifying arrow in my life. It went through his chest, ironically pinning him to a tree again this time actually killing him. That last arrow zapped the last of my strength, making me happy to die that I avenged their deaths. That's when the jewel when it fell next to me started to glow, and the real- point of the jewel was to take place in the future.

Sorry people if this chapter isn't that great, I just got a great idea for a quick story to write and I just had to start it.