Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Why Guys Like Girls ❯ Reason 22 ( Chapter 22 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I don't own, please don't sue!

=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=

Why Guys Like Girls

22) The way they apologize when it does hurt (even though you won't admit it)!

Kagome fretted as she tentatively touched Kurama's arm. She had come downstairs to see the kitchen clean and three of the four men cleaning the front hall (since Hiei wasn't about to help). “I'm so sorry, Kurama!” She apologized.

“Kagome, I'm fine. I fight groups of demons regularly; do you really think a small hit on the arm would injure me?” Kurama asked with a smile.

“Well Miroku and Inuyasha always said I hit really hard and I didn't mean to actually hurt you…”

“I'm fine. You go relax while we finish here. I'll cook dinner as an apology for making a mess.”

Kagome finally conceded and trotted off after giving him a peck on the cheek.

Kurama would never show her the bruise he could already feel forming on his bicep.

=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=

Length: 132 words

=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=

AN: Augh! I'm getting away from my 100 words goals again -.- I'll try to do better on the final three chapters, I swear! D: Well I hope you guys enjoyed, but for now I'm going to bed and will work on the last few tomorrow when I get home from work!