Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Why Guys Like Girls ❯ Reason 23 ( Chapter 23 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I don't own, please don't sue!

=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=

Why Guys Like Girls

23) The way they say “I miss you.”

Kurama was checking his bag one more time before he had to leave. Koenma had called his team of detectives to look into a disturbance in the demon world that would likely keep them there for several weeks.

He was surprised when he felt two slender arms wrap around his waist from behind and heard “I miss you” mumbled into his shirt.

Kurama laughed. “I haven't even left yet,” he told Kagome as he turned around so that he could hold her.

“I know, but still…”

“I'll be home as soon as I can,” he said placing a kiss on her forehead before leaving.

He was halfway down the walkway when his phone rang, the caller ID reading “Kagome.”

“Yes?” He chuckled.

“I miss you.”

=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=

Length: 125 words

=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=

AN: Awww ^_^ I do that to my boyfriend sometimes xD I fully intend to finish this story up tonight! I know I said that a couple of weeks ago, but some stuff came up (meaning that my boyfriend turned 21 and I had to be his designated driver…). Two more installments! Then I'll close up that poll I started forever ago and formally announce the winner with Reason 25. Also, I'm thinking of doing a bonus “Epilogue” kind of chapter to end things on. It wouldn't have a set amount of words and would be more of a full chapter. What do you guys think? Would anyone want it or should I just jump straight into the new story I'm starting after this?