Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Good and Evil often Cross ❯ It's Time to Tell ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 6

It's Time to Tell

"Aikou, Muzi!" Kurama called as the girls were running towards him. "Where did you guys run off to?"

Kurama don't worry there are still more demons that can send us through time." Kurama gave her a blank look.

"Girls you didn't answer my question." Kurama looked hard on Yami but she turned around she couldn't tell them not yet.

"We went into the forest…" Yami started to say but she stopped and turned away from her lover but he grabbed her shoulder tight but not enough to hurt her. "Let go," Yami glared at Kurama, he let go of her shoulder and then his expression changed from stern and forceful to soft and hurt. Hiei and Yusuke looked at Kurama then at Yami. Kurama look at Yami and watched as she ran into the Hino Shrine with Hiei following close behind. As Yami entered the Hino Shrine she felt Hiei's ki. "Hiei stop hiding come out!" Yami's voice roared through the shrine.

Hiei did as he was asked and stepped in front of Yami. "I know you don't want to tell Kurama your secret."

Yami looked at him with surprise. "What sec…ret"

Hiei moved closer to Yami, she didn't back away she only moved closer to him. He placed a hand on her cheek. "Don't toy with me Yami. You know how to get home." Hiei pushed her down on the ground were she was on her knees looking up at the fire demon. "Confess Yami." Hiei knelt before Yami and pushed his lips against hers Yami wasn't taken by surprise, she was just hoping that Kurama wouldn't find out. As Hiei got off her lips and looked her straight in the eyes, "Now are you going to tell me your secret?"

"Before I tell how did you find out?"

"It's that really important Yami?" Hiei said as he came closer to Yami

Then it finally clicked to Yami Hiei found out when Muzi told here you just have to go to Spirit World. He was spying on them. Yami got of the ground revealed her staff and smacked Hiei a crossed the face.

"That was for the kiss." She swung at him again this time with the blade end and hit a crossed the other cheek causing a small cut. "That's for eves dropping when I told you to leave."

Hiei looked at Yami and just smiled she finally found out how Hiei knew. "I have another question."

"What?" Yami said coldly

"If you already knew how to get home how come you and Muzi didn't leave?"

"We can't the time warps are here in this dimension causing messed up space, so we can't travel to Spirit World or get home until all the time warps are defeated."

Now that was some information that Hiei didn't even know. "And that is all we need to do." Hiei said. "Do we have to work with those girls in those weird mini skirts?"

"Yes Hiei we must how else are we going to get home. There could be hundred of those miniature demons.

Outside the Shrine:

"Kurama what's wrong with Yami?" Asked Yusuke

"She has something to tell me she's just afraid to."

The Sailor Scouts looked at the two boys then back at each other. "Kurama why would you think that Yami is hiding something from you?" Sailor Moon said.

"Sailor Moon your are such a meatball head." Sailor Mars said as she stuck her tongue out at the blonde. "What gave you that idea Serena, when Yami turned around and gave him a really mean look."

"Why are you always so mean to me Rei?" Serena started to whine which caused a major scene outside of the Hino Shrine. That even the two inside could hear.

"What in the hell is that noise?" Yami stated still having her staff out."

"Well what ever it is it's hurting my damn ears." Hiei said as he was clucking his ears because of Serena's loud shrieks.

Outside of the shrine was worse because Yusuke, Kurama, and Muzi had to suffer because they were next to the girl. Muzi revealed her oar there was only one way to stop her from crying and that is to hit her over the head. Before Kurama could stop Muzi Serena was out cold.

"Hey nice job Muzi!" Yusuke said, "at least she won't be crying anymore." The other Sailor Scouts looked at Urameshi

"You didn't have to knock her out." Ami said, "you could have told her to stop."

"I was trying to do that Ami." Said Kurama, "but then again it will be quiet now that she is not talking anymore."

All the Sailor Scouts looked at the red head then hit the floor with one of those anime faints.

"Now I have to talk with Yami." Kurama raced into the Shrine and went down the hallway so he could get to his room and there he found Yami sitting on the bed looking out the window. "Kinda reminds me of Genkai's place. Does it remind you of her mountain compound?"

Yami looked and noticed it was her stunning fox. "Kurama I'm sorry for snapping at you." Before Yami could react she was in his arms. "Kurama…"

"Yes Yami"

"Nothing." As Yami said those words Yami was pen to the bed by Kurama's strong arms. He leaned his face down to kiss hers `now this is even better that Hiei's kiss.' Kurama's lips were on hers. His tongue was now in her mouth exploring every inch. As Kurama lifted his face off of hers he noticed Yami's redden cheeks. "Thank you." Yami said to her lover. Kurama pulled her off the bed and studied her. "Kurama I do have something to tell you."

"And what would that be my love."

"I know how to get home."

"Really and how long have you known?"

"Since this afternoon, Muzi told me but there is one problem we can't return home until all those demons are destroyed. The reason I didn't tell you is because I know as soon as we got home; we would have to go on another mission and I wanted to spend some time with you Kurama."

"Really Yami? I really never looked at it that way, I'm sorry I've…" Yami placed a finger over his lips and kissed him on the cheek.

"Don't worry I do understand."

Hiei was standing outside of the door he heard everything now he truly knows that the female fox definitely belongs to Kurama.

"Kurama weren't you the one that said that we couldn't get to romantic until we got home?"

"Yes but doesn't really make a difference?" Kurama smiled at Yami.

"No not really." Yami said to him. Kurama pushed Yami down on the bed. They continued to kiss one and other.

Outside the Shrine

Hiei emerged from the shines entrance the Sailor Senshi just looked at him. "So is Yami ok?" Sailor Jupiter asked.

Hiei looked up at her and just nodded his head. "I also have to something to say. I know how to get home." Muzi looked at him in amazement.

"How do you know?" Muzi thought to herself. Yami wouldn't have told him or would she? Then it finally clicked Hiei was eves dropping on them when he found out.

"But we have to kill all the demons so we can go home. So we need your help." Hiei remarked.

Muzi was just amazed that Hiei was asking a bunch of girls for help. Muzi looked down at Hiei. "So what changed you mind about women?"

"Yami who else." Hiei crossed his arms Muzi pulled out her oar and slammed him over the head for the second time.

"What the hell was that for you bitch!?" "Hiei yelled at the girl. "You were the one that asked." Hiei said while rubbing his head. Then he was counting the bumps on his head two from Muzi and one from Yami. `How many times I'm I going to get hit in the head?'

Spirit World

Botan was busy reading a book as Kuwabara was sunning through the library looking for books to give to Botan. `How did I get stuck with this job' Kuwabara thought as he pulled a book from the shelf to give to Botan.

Koenma emerges into the library with George behind him. "So Botan have you found any new info on the time warps?"

"Yes I did Koenma sir."

"Well out with it." The little toddler crossed his arms.

"They have to kill all the demons in that dimension before they can come back to this one. It's the only way we can bring them back."

Kuwabara was looking at the book that he was going to give to Botan. Then he saw a little article about the time warps. "Botan, that's not that they have to do."

Botan and Koenma looked over at Kuwabara. "What do you mean dear." Asked Botan.

"We have to kill all the time warps in this dimension to. It's the only way, because if they try to come back the time warps in this dimension can close the portal and they will never be able to return."