Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Good and Evil often Cross ❯ Meet the Scouts ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2

Meet the Scouts

As Kurama, Hiei, Yami, and Muzi traveled through the dimension, having no idea were they are going. But with only one thing on their minds how are they going to get home?

"Lita these cookies are so great!" Serena yelled excitedly.

"You always say that Serena."

"Just like you say about her cakes and any other sweets meatball brain." Raye says this while sticking her tongue out at the long blonde.

"You take that back Raye!" Serena yelled with her arms flying in the air.

"Would you guys settle down I can't study my physics." Amy glared at the girls.

"Amy do you always have to study." Mina whined.

"Since this picnic started and our sailor fights, I haven't got to study all day."

All the girls got giant sweat drops and fell over because of Amy's comment.

Just then a big flash a light appeared above the Sailor Senshi, a big portal came from the light and four bodies flew out of this portal and landed on the girls. The girls were rumbling beneath the guys trying to get free. Once the girls where free they were getting in their positions to fight these strange four. Kurama looked at these girls he knew it would be an easy fight for Hiei, Yami, and himself. In Kurama's heart he knew that this fight was pointless, and he could tell that they were good people.

"Hi, we are not enemies, I have no intention of fighting you." Kurama said to the girls.

"How do we know that?" Jupiter yelled.

"We came through that portal from our time, and we were fighting evil."

The girls dropped their fighting poses and relaxed. "You are not going to believe "her" are you!" Raye shouted

Kurama just stared at her. He was in surprised that they would make such a comment. His girlfriend Yami took in such a different way. Muzi look at Yami's face and hid behind her oar. Hiei took a good look at Yami's face and he hid behind Muzi.

"Excuse me bitch no one calls my boyfriend a girl understand.!!" Yami yelled at the top of her lungs.

Kurama got in between Raye and Yami to keep them from fighting. "Yami settle down it's not like that I've haven't got that comment before." Kurama tired to reason with Yami.

Raye finally realized what she said. "I'm sorry it's your appearance that got me, and your girlfriend owns me and apology."

"I'm sorry." Yami said, "What is you name by the way?"

"Raye, Raye Hino." Raye look up at Yami, "And yours is."

"Yami, my name is Aikou Yami."

The redhead steps up, "And my name is Kurama."

The two that were huddled up behind Muzi's oar finally spoke but first the girl. "Hello I'm Muzi Suki."

Finally the small fire demon spoke up. "Hn, Hiei."

"Hiei doesn't like to talk." Kurama told them, "Besides that will all five of you ladies like to introduce yourselves." Asked Kurama

The long blonde introduced herself first, "Hello I'm Serena.

"Amy"

"Raye"

"Lita"

"Mina"

All five spoke out at once, "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you all." Said Yami.

"Same here." Muzi said in reply.

"It's a pleasure meeting all you lovely ladies." Kurama flattered all five of them and Yami gave him a glare that would kill anyone.

"Girls." Hiei said in his usual tone.

"What was that?" Raye stated, "Do you mean you don't like females."

"Raye he had an ugly past with girls." Kurama took a long pause before continuing, "What I'm trying to say is that his old ice country was nothing but girls and he was a forbidden child. He was also cast over the edge by a girl, what he is trying to say don't tick me off."

"That's horrible." Amy said, "I'm going to stop there, how do we get you guys home?"

Muzi already knew how to get home but she wanted to say here a little while longer. "We are not sure, but we hope you guys can help."

"I'm the genius of the five with a 300IQ, I will find a way to get you guys home where you belong."

"Amy stopped showing how smart you are." Lita begged.

"Makes all of us feel really stupid." Serena started to whine.

"Yeah Amy." Mina with the same tone as Lita

"I hate to tell you girls." Raye said, then she turned to the two blondes and said, "I hate to break it to you Serena and Mina but you are guys are stupid."

The two blondes, "Raye you're so mean!" They broke out in waterfall tears.

The girls whining was annoying Kurama. So he had to stop them, "Can you guys stop, we need to find away home."

"Your right love." Yami said

"Don't worry us as the Sailor Senshi well find a way for you to get home!" all five of them said