Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / .hack//SIGN Fan Fiction / G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ The Anime Review Lounge Presents: The ARL 'Who's Line Is It Anyway?!" ❯ Ame Is The Host! (Let's Make a Date!) ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Who's LineIs It Anyway?

By: AngelWingAsh

DISCLAIMER: I don't own the show, the anime/manga and I own certain sh*t. Enjoy!

Chapter One:

~*~

"She can be a lean-mean-queen.... Mai Valentine!"

*Most of the fanboys are rooting for her as Mai winks at the camera.*

"Next up, he is every fangirl's dreams... Duo Maxwell!!!"

*As Duo stands, all of the girls started to faint as the rest tries to calm themselves down and pull it together*

"Next bishie up for bids!!! The perverted monk himself, Miroku!!"

*Miroku shows off, knowing every lady's future pose...*

"Stop! It's Yusuke Uremeshi!!!"

*Yusuke pretends to blow up the camera with his spirit gun*

"Hey! I'm the hostess, Ame Lander! C'mon, let's have some fun!!"

*Ame runs from the stairs and plops into the host's chair*

Ame- *Spins for a little bit* Weeee!! Welcome to the ARL Who's Line Is It Anyway?! Where everything is made up and the points don't matter, just like Boss... Raina_Soul!!! Hehe .... and THE place where my second Boss claims no responsibility for one crappy disclaimer!"

*AWA glares at Ame from the crowd*

Ame- "Anyways, we'll start out with `Let's Make a Date!' This is all 4 of you guys and since Mai is the only girl available, she'll be the bacholerette and Duo, Miroku and Yusuke gets these cards! *hands the other guys the cards and some pouted about them* Alright-e then! Whenever you're ready Mai!!"

Mai- "Alright. Bachelor #1!"

Duo- (SESSHOMARU TRYING TO KEEP IN A SECRET THAT HE'S IN LOVE WITH KOGA) "What?" *annoyed- Sessho style*

Mai- "Where would you take me on a date?"

Duo- "Hn. *glares at Mai, then at Ame* Your doom! CUZ I'M ALREADY IN LOVE!!!"

Mai- *annoyed already* "Okay.... Bachelor #2?"

Miroku- (NUTCASE FANBOY WHO EASILY GETS JEALOUS OVER DUO'S GIRL) "Yes?"*looks giddy at Mai, then at Ayako Nishimura, whom in the crowd*

Mai- "My favorite pastime is watching TV. What's yours?"

Miroku- "Well then, Miss... *notices Ayako* HEY! RED-HEAD!! AYAKO!!! You don't remember me from prom? You know, the one who liked SD Gundam?!?!"

*Audience laughs, poor Ayako blushes and Duo was fuming quietly*

Mai- "..... okay. #3?"

Yusuke- (BODYGUARD WHO'S OVER HIS HEAD) "Yes?"

Mai- " Same question as last time."

Yusuke- "Well, I sincerely love Chobits, bu- !!!"

Miroku- "HEY! DUO DOESN'T KNOW THAT AYAKO'S FAVORITE STORY IS CHOBITS TOO! BUT I KNEW IT ALL!!!!" *gets up, and over to Ayako and drags her on stage, and she was blushing like crazy*

Ayako- "HEY!!! Stop it, you monk!!" *slaps him* "DUO! Helllllp me!!"

Yusuke- "Hang on! I'll help you, Miss Pamela Anderson!"

*Ayako gave Yusuke a vicious glare and he cower back to his stool*

Ayako- "Wrong show!"

Duo- "...... I don't know who you're talking about. BUT! My name is not Duo!! You imbeciles..."

*BUUZZZ*

Ame- "Jesus... Okay, Mai? Wanna guess?"

Mai- "Why not. Um.... Duo's...."

Duo- "I love a guy, especially if he's a wolf demon."

Mai- "Duo's in love with Koga?!?!"O.o

*Everyone laughs*

Ame- *BUZZ!* "Close!!! He's Sesshomaru trying to hide the fact that he's in love with Koga!!"

Mai- "Miroku..."

Miroku- "PLEASE, AYAKO!!! FORGET MAXWELL AND BEAR MY CHILD-!" *gets punched out by Duo and Ayako*

Mai- *lol* "A nutty fanboy who's in love with Ayako and gets jealous when she with Duo."

*BUZZ!*

Ame- "Bout time someone got that one right!"

*Ayako goes over to the seat*

Mai- "Yusuke is... David Hasselhoff from Baywatch?"

Yusuke- "NO!! David's gay!!"

Ame- "Close! He's not from Baywatch, but he's a-helping...."

Mai- ^o^ "Bodyguard who's over his head."

*BUZZ!*

Ame- "Okay! We'll go to commercial break! We'll be back with more antics, don't go away!!"

~*~*~*~

AWA- "Okay, girls. Whaddya think?"

*Ayako, Ame, Rain, Crystal, Ashley K, Yoshiko, Renee, Iree and Raihu were sprouting out stuff to help me out...*

AWA- -.-;; "On second thought, just write `em down what you think. And yes- the readers, the usual applies.... eh... too lazy to type down. Just review."