Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts Anime ❯ Sora's Adventure: Turning Points! ( Chapter 14 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Mercy bit her metal lip as the glowing green hedgehog stepped closer. He spun his fused sword around and tossed it into the air. It slammed into the ground and shot a small green force field around Sora and the others. Spin stretched his neck, "Sometime today!"

Mercy cursed, "If you want to die, then fine. Kill Him!" The three Saiyan Heartless flew at Spin.

Spin smiled, "Finally!" He held his palm out and a green orb appeared in it, "Lets see if your up to the challenge." The orb blasted from his palm and exploded on contact with the Saiyan Heartless. The one that got hit was blasted back and slammed into the other two. All three hit the ground on the fair edge of The Lookout. Spin sighed, "Guess not!"

Mercy snapped her fingers, "Combine you fools!" The three Heartless nodded and ran into each other and combined to form a floating black orb.

"What the...?" Spin stepped forward. As he neared the orb exploded, blasting Spin into the air. Spin spun in mid air and landed on his feet. A single person stood where the orb had. It looked just like Goku in Super Saiyan Four.

Mercy cackled, "Lets see you be so cocky fighting a Super Saiyan Four Heartless."

Spin sighed, "Don't you evil guys have anything original."

Mercy snapped her fingers, "Go with what works!" The Saiyan Heartless blasted forward and smashed its fist into Spin's face. Before Spin could fall, The Heartless connected six more punches before kicking him several feet away.

Spin stood up, "Cute!"

________________________________________________________________ ______________

Vegeta and Jiece clashed over and over again in mid air. Both of The Saiyans putting every last ounce into their attacks. Thunder filled the area as their attacks connected with one another. Jiece tossed an energy orb, but Vegeta dodged and flew in close. He lashed out with a couple of kicks, both blocked by Jiece. Jiece shoved his fist at his face, but Vegeta grabbed the fist and smacked it away. Both summoned energy spheres and tossed them at each other. The orbs collided and they exploding blasting the fighters from each other. Vegeta was laughing, "Well its nice to know that my genetics were put to good use."

Jiece smiled, "Well to bad it wasn't yours."

"But then how where you created? If not by my DNA, then who's? Don't tell me it was Kakarot."

Jiece pointed up, "It came from a Saiyan female that Frieza had kept alive. He toyed with the idea of using her as a weapon, but he was killed before he could give it a try. Lord Robotnik found her on a distant planet. True she was old, but she had what he needed. Samples from Vegeto and Gogeta were fused and used in my creation and conception. She died shortly after my birth. So I guess in a small way, we might be related. The fusion of the two samples created a very different genetic pattern."

Vegeta raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms, "Well that was very interesting. So your the result of three separate fusions."

"Basically!"

"Well I'll give this Robotnik credit for creativeness. I knew I should have looked for Dr. Gero's genetic takers."

Jiece bowed, "Then I wouldn't be here now. And would you want to miss this fight?"

Vegeta chuckled, "To be honest, No! I have found amusement in your attempts to defeat me!"

Jiece readied himself, "Then lets get back to the fight!"

Vegeta rushed at him, "Don't worry! We will!"

_________________________________________________________________ _____________

Cell and Goku clashed a foot over the ground. Kicks, punches, and tackles flew from left to right. To a normal person, the fight just looked like a bunch of disappearing and reappearing blurs. Goku threw his best moves at Cell, but he managed to block and counter attack. Goku lunged at Cell, but he flew up and kicked Goku in the back of the head. As Goku's face hit the ground, Cell charged in and aimed a hard kick at him. Goku pushed off the ground just as Cell's foot smashed into the ground. Goku pulled his arms back, "Kamehameha!" Goku shot a blue beam of energy at Cell. Cell looked up and managed to jump away as the beam hit the ground. The beam exploded in a huge blue explosion, that kicked up dust everywhere. Goku looked around, but found no sign of Cell, "Where did he go?"

"Up here fool!" Goku looked up as Cell fell from the sky and smashed him down with his fist. Goku was slammed into the ground. Cell raised his hand, "Gallic Gun!" A red orb of energy shot from his hand.

'Vegeta's move!' Goku rolled away as the attack hit the ground. He put his fingers to his head and used his instant transmission to disappear. He reappeared behind Cell. He grabbed Cell's leg and spun around. He spun around so fast that he looked like a green top. Goku let go and Cell smashed into the side of a cliff. He was in a fairly deep hole. Goku brought his palms back, "Kamehameha!" He shot a blue beam into the hole and the whole cliff exploded in a huge eruption of blue energy. Goku waited for the smoke to clear before he flew over the crater he had left. He couldn't sense a trace of Cell's energy. He wiped his forehead, "Well that was a close one!"

"Yes it was! Still is!"

Goku turned sharply and found himself looking at Cell face to face, "Hey Cell! Whats up?"

Cell smiled, "Not you!" Cell slammed his fist into Goku's chest and smashed him into the ground. Cell raised his finger above his head, a large gold ball appeared above his head, "Time to die!" He tossed the ball at Goku.

Goku jumped to his feet and grabbed the ball with his hands and stopped it from dropping, "Not today Cell!" He pushed up and launched the ball at Cell. Cell flew up and shot a small purple beam from his finger into the ball. It exploded in a violent release of energy. Goku sighed and smiled, "Whew! You have gotten a lot stronger since the last we fought."

Cell chuckled, "You never could disappoint me Goku. No matter how hard the fight, you continue to be cheery."

"I enjoy a good fight!"

"So do I! So how about we get back to it?"

Goku flew up, "Sounds good!"

_________________________________________________________________ _____________

Spin continued to dodge The Saiyan Heartless as it continued its assault. Spin had a speed advantage, but not enough to launch a counter attack. Mercy continued to giggle as the fight continued, "Just give it up! There is no way you can win this." Spin made no response, he was to busy trying to stay alive.

Sora looked to Spin's sword that was protecting them, "Spin needs his sword."

Pan and X were protecting their fallen friends. X looked to the sword and then to Sora, "But won't we lose the protection."

Pan powered up, "We don't have a choice. We can defend them."

X charged up his arm buster, "Lets go for it!"

Sora grabbed the sword and pulled it out of the ground. The green force field vanished. Spin was to far away for Sora to get it to him. Sora touched the two handles of The Keyblade and The Sword of Power together, and The Keyblade shrunk into the handle of Spin's sword. Sora tossed the sword at Spin, "Catch this Spin!" The sword glowed gold and shot at Spin.

Spin flew past The Saiyan Heartless and grabbed his sword, "Thanks!" The sword glowed with gold light as Spin spun around and sliced into The Heartless. The Heartless exploded into black smoke and vanished. Spin looked to the sword, "Cool!"

Mercy cursed and flew out of site, "Damn it all!"

The Keyblade emerged from Spin's sword. Spin dropped The Keyblade to Sora, "You guys hang here. I'm going to try help out the others."

"No problem!" Spin gave a thumbs up and flew down toward the ground.

________________________________________________________________ ______________

Metal watched the fight between Jiece and Vegeta with growing anger. 'Come on Jiece! Stop fooling around and finish him.' Metal waited for a few more minutes, "Screw it! I am going in!"

___________________________________________________________________ ___________