Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Alternate Universe ❯ Chapter Four ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Nina Angel: I'm glad that you like the last chapter. This is chapter is going to be better. Well, anyways, I still didn't get any new character profiles but I won't ask anymore. If anyone wants to give me their character profile leave it in a review or just email me. Mousse, Yugi, and Hiei are still taken. I got one more profile actually...It's my friend, James', character profile. I'll add him in later chapters though. Boys could also send in their character profiles. Well, here's the next chapter. :) Oh, in later chapters, some of the ranma 1/2 characters may be out of character becasue i really don't know that much about htem since i have the 1st manga only. I know of the relationship between the characters though. I feel sorry for Ranma and Mousse. Ranma has alot of fiancees and Mousse doesn't get the attention he deserves from Shampoo. Here's the story. Sorry to keep you waiting, Mari. :)

Chapter 4

Melody's anger flared as she seen Shampoo beat on poor Mousse.. She couldn't stand cute guys getting beaten by other pretty stuck up girls. The Musician ran over to the two and pushed the purple haired Chinese Amazon into a nearby table. (NA: Hehee...fighting..)

"How can you beat this poor guy when he is only in love with you?" Melody glared at the girl.

"He tried to beat Ranma up. So, dumb Mousse has to pay for what he did to my love!" Shampoo got up with anger in her eyes.

"Well, maybe Mousse is in love with you. Have you realized that?" Melody glared at her.

"He is just du-" Melody kicked Shampoo's pretty face (Shampoo is pretty but she's mean to mousse....), knocking her into the turned over table again.

"No one says that about Mousse." Melody said.

Mousse couldn't believe what was going on. Ranma's cousin barged in and saved him from Shampoo. The chinese martial artist got blushed as Melody turned to him and offered her hand. He took her hand and soon, he was off the floor and back on his feet.

"Thanks for helping me." Mousse smiled with redness on his face.

Melody went up to him kissed him. Mousse blushed even more as she continued kissing him.

After the kiss, Melody smiled, "You're welcome. Why was that little stuck up amazon beatin on ya anyways?"

"Because I.... well, she hugged Ranma and I thought Ranma was flirting with. I got mad and tried attacking him but Shampoo attacked me instead." Mousse stammered.

"You don't need to be in love with her. She loves Ranma, not you. " Melody said.

"I know but..... Me and Shampoo grew up together.." Mousse said.

Melody kissed him again, "Well, I love you, Mousse. Forget Shampoo."

Mousse stared at her, "You really love me?"

Melody smiled more, "Of course. You're sweet. Who wouldn't love you?"

Happiness over came Mousse. He took Melody into his arms and kissed her back.

"I love you too, Melody." He hugged her.

The two walked out of the cafe, in love and leaving Shampoo, in a mess.
This might be kind of bad scene for the kiss scene between Mousse and Melody but this was all I can think of.