Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Psycho's and F_D_C2003's CRAZY Killing Spree Story ❯ Giant Naked Obese Men and Mutant Cucumbers on Steroids ( Chapter 8 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

FDC: FINALLY WE HAVE UPDATED!!!!!!!

Yugi: About time!

Psycho: Leave us alone

Yugi: No!

Yami: Am I included in this fiction today?

Seto: If you're not I say good riddance

Nyoko: Stop being so harsh!

Pegasus: Am I narrator?

RavenFire: Yes Yami you are, much to my and others' dismay... -_-

Nyoko: But how can Peggy be narrator when you are the freaky guy that brought us to the under water cave?

Peggy: Oh yeah...I wanna role change!

Psycho: Too late buddy

Peggy: -_-; ok whatever…

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kurama: What the hell was that?

Small voice behind a rock: Oh damn was that out LOUD? -_-

Psycho: Eeek!! It's a cave monster! *hides behind Kurama*

Bakura: >_< I feel so neglected!

Sailor Moon: Come out from your hiding place, coward!

*crickets chirp*

Sailor Mars: Oh for the love of god -_-.... *goes and kicks Noa out from behind the rock*

Noa: Hey! That wasn't nice! Did you have to kick so hard?! *rubbing butt*

Sailor Mars: waa waa, cry baby!

Noa: *muttering* Bitch…

Sailor Mars: Say that again?

Noa: bitch, bitch, BITCH!!!!!!!!

FDC: Boy, what do you think you are doing?!

Noa: Being evil! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!

All: o_O

Seto: Problem child -_-

Psycho: Well what were your evil plans?

Noa: Err… uh…

Inu Yasha: WELL?

Noa: I was going to inject my mutant cucumbers with steroids and get them to bash you all to a pulp and then sail away on my giant green frog to the land of marshmallow cheeses!

Kurama: OkAY…

Bakura: Shut it pretty boy! And get away from my Psycho!

Shadi: fight, fight FIGHT!!!

RavenFire: Oh boy he just likes digging his hole deeper doesn't he? -_-

Anzu: FIGHTS ARE LIKE FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!

Psycho: Oh gods a psychotic yami and a youko going at it… this should be interesting.

Kitsune: This is just wrong...

Inu Yasha: Come on girly-man! Give me all you got! *whips out the Tetsuiga*

Kurama: Girly man? I resent that! *pulls out his Rose Whip*

Psycho: Since when was Inu Yasha brought into this fight?

Malik: Since he wanted to.

Otogi: *still being raided by Sailor Uranus* Doesn't anybody around here CARE?!

Mary Ann: Nope doesn't seem like it

Umbreon: Umbre Um Um!

Psycho: Umbreon says we better get outa here because Noa is just now injecting his mutant cucumbers with steroids.

Nyoko: Or I could just electrocute them all right here and now but that wouldn't be nice, plus you'd all be ended up electrified too.

RavenFire: For the last RA forsaken time can we get out of this water-infested mutant-cucumber jealous-yami horny-Pegasus agro-Inu Yasha realm of NIGHTMARES?!

Lady_Washu: Sounds like a plan!

Ryou: Yeah let's get out of here!

*a mutant steroid injected cucumber flies out of nowhere and smacks Seto square in the face*

Seto: x_X what the hell was that?!

Noa: MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! *leading the hoard of mutated cucumbers toward us*

Psycho: I hope you three ninnies over there wrap up your fight before we die!

*Kurama, Inu Yasha & Bakura all stop to poke out their tongues and then go back to murdering each other*

Nyoko: WAAAAAAAAAA RUN AWAY!!!!!

Inu Yasha & Kurama: *look up and see the cucumbers coming for us* (((O_O))) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Kurama: Even my rose whip won't save my hiney this time!! *does a runner*

All: *start running away from the psychotic cucumber boy and come to a tunnel where they see a bright light* OoooOOooooo pretty!

Jolteon: Jolt jolt!

Nyoko: I don't care what you say this time! This is out only way out!

Jolteon: -__- jolt…

*everyone escapes the underwater cave of doom and into a pretty green field with chirping birds and deer drinking from the stream*

Psycho: Aaawww it's so pretty!!!!!! ^_^

Nyoko: *to Jolteon* See this isn't so bad now right?

Jolteon: ~in thought~ If only people would listen to me -_-

D_W: This place is… boring

Kurama: I feel right at home! ^_^!

Psycho: ^_^ *glomps Kurama*

Bakura: *grumbling* *plotting revenge*

*suddenly all animals including deer, birds, bears and wolves all do a runner and the forest/field is completely empty. Even the fish are jumping out of the stream to safety o.O. A slight rhythmic rumbling sound is heard in the distance…*

Inu Yasha: Anyone else hear that?

Nyoko & FDC: *ears are twitching*

Psycho: It doesn't sound good…

Kitsune: Anyone for a game of poker?

Hiei: Okay!

FDC: O.O where did YOU come from?!

Hiei: Out of your pants!

FDC: Ooh really? ^_~

Ryou: ;_;

Bakura: *tearing out hair* This is STRICLY YU-GI-OH!!!!

Psycho: Not anymore ^_^

Kurama: You know you lot aren't so bad…

Hiei: I second that!

*rumbling sound gets louder*

Nyoko: I think it's time to start worrying again…

*suddenly an obese man, 10 ft high, stark naked covered from head to toe in Vaseline comes galumphing out of the bushes. We are all mortified.*

Kitsune: What the fuck do you call that?!?!

Lady_Washu: My eyes!

Yugi: They burn!

Bakura: Someone amputate my retinas!!!

Shizuka: I think I'm blind again!

Malik: Oh for the love of Ra and all things holy!!!!

Nyoko: I don't know whether to be scared or not!

Mokuba: *is crapping his pants* Seto I'm scared…

Psycho: Wait how do we know if this thing is evil?

Hiei: Look at it! Doesn't THAT say enough?!

Mary Ann: Plus look what he's carrying!!

*a knife about 12 feet long resides within the greasy hand of the Vaseline covered naked man which makes Inu Yasha's Tetsuiga look puny*

Inu Yasha: ……… RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kurama: *while running* *looking at Bakura*

Bakura: Problem pretty boy?!

Kurama: You know you don't have to hate me so much! I used to be a thief myself!

Bakura: I don't care!

Kurama: Oh -_-

*suddenly everyone falls to their deaths down a cliff which appeared in it's ever-so mysterious way*

Lady_Washu: *while falling* We really should look out for these sorts of things!

Yami: NOW you tell us -_-

*all continue falling to their deaths*

Ryou: Has anyone noticed that this is taking quite some time to reach the bottom?

*Everyone suddenly falls into a river which eventually takes them to a lake in the middle of nowhere. They get washed ashore and find that the place is absolutely utterly freezing*

Inu Yasha: Where the hell are we?!

Kurama: Somewhere cold -_-

Marik: Well I suppose the logical thing to do would be to find somewhere warm and shelter for the night. It's getting dark…

Malik: Since when did YOU become so smart?

Marik: Why are we always bickering about who is smart and who is not?

Seto: Because you all know that *I* am the smartest one here.

Jou: Like HELL you are.

Seto: Then I hereby challenge you to a math quiz using only your head.

Jou: Fine! *stares hard at Kaiba trying to set him on fire with merely his eyes*

FDC: And so the insanity begins… again… -_-

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% %%%%%%%

Psycho: Oooh I liked that chapter!

Inu Yasha: Can we go now?

FDC: Nope! As far as we're concerned you're still in the story!

Kurama: ^_^ yay!

Ryou & Bakura: DAMN! *snaps fingers*

Nyoko: You know if you're all so jealous of each other why don't you just forget it and have an or- *hand gets slapped over mouth*

Psycho: ^_^;; you know we really should change the rating for this fic

FDC: Let's do that!

Psycho: Okay ^_^ bye all! Don't forget that if you wanna be in this fic then you're more than welcome! Reviews appreciated!