Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A New World ❯ A New World ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A New World
I can't believe your going to Japan! Said Thaila. Yeah I know, it's all because I won this poetry contest said Alex. And you also get to pick three friends of yours, so who will they be? Asked Thaila.
Well you of course and maybe Justin and Shantina said Alex. So I can go! Said a very excited Thaila. Yes you can go you're my best friend after all said Alex. Hey there's Justin and Shantina said Thaila did you ask them yet she questioned. Yes I have and yes they are going they are also excited to go so. You better pack your bags for tomorrow said Alex. Cause we are leaving early in the morning and we're not coming back home for four weeks she also said. So who's going to watch us said Thaila. Justin and Shantina's mom is since their brother and sister said Alex. Well I can't wait said Thaila well see you later as she walked into her class. After school Alex usually rode the bus but she walked home saying goodbye to her other friends that couldn't go. As she walked home she notice it was quite so she got a little scared so she thought of something she thought about meeting Yu Yu Hakusho or Inuyasha or even Yu-Gi-Oh In Japan. As she was thinking she came to her house she didn't think that she was thinking that long enough to get to her house that fast. So she went inside and ate a snack and went up to her computer and sat down on her new chair. As she turned on her computer she thought of talking with her friends online and telling them where she will be. After she wrote to her friends she looked at the time it was 6:30 so she went down stairs to see her mom making dinner. Alex will you please set the table asked her mom. Sure, so Alex went and got the plates and forks and glasses and put them on the table. I'm going to miss you said her mom. Mom please don't worry about me I'll be fine I'll be with Melissa and Justin and Shantina and Thaila I'll be with friends ok so please don't worry about me said Alex. And besides If you worry about me then I'll be worrying about you she also said Your right if I keep worrying you won't be having any fun said her mom. After they ate Alex decided to go to bed so she can get up in the morning to go to the airport, as she went inside her covers she wished for Yu Yu Hakusho And Inuyasha And Yu-Gi-Oh to come true after she closed her eyes and went to sleep.