Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Uh-oh the SD Boys are Pregnant! ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

We crept quietly down the long hall. Two troll guards stood in front of a pair of large doors.

"How are we going to get past them?" asked Sailor Orian.

"Leave that to us," said Sailor Neptune winking at Sailor Mars.

They stepped out and cried, "Neptune Deep Submerge!"

"Mars Celestial Fire Surround!"

One attack hit one of the trolls knocking them out.

"Yes! Let's go!" I cried leading the way in.

*Meanwhile in the room*

"Master, shall I put them in now?" asked the smaller demon.

"No," replied the other demon, "I want to watch them a little more before I insure their doom."

"Not while we're around!" said Sailor Mars, Orian, and Neptune.

"Nor while I'm around," I added.

"Who are you?" asked the leader.

"When ever someone is threatened to die by giving birth because of a spell, I Sailor Neptune, will punish those responsible," said Neptune.

"If the ones I care about are threatened, I, Sailor Orian will vanquish the evil that threatens them," said Orian.

"In the name of Mars, I, Sailor Mars, will punish you!" cried Mars.

"I will teach you never to mess with the sprit detectives, I am Angel the sprit detective!" I cried.

We quickly attacked and defeated those responsible before they could cause any more trouble.

TBC