Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction / Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction ❯ A Shadow and Y_K_V Fic ❯ Grrrrrrr..........*eye twiches* ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A Shadow And Y_K_V Fic!

(Ch.3?) Stop reading it if you have a freaking problem with it!Thankyou!

Disclamier: I don't own!*tears* ^_^;;;

Y_K_V: Look Tea you have people who care!*talking about all of the rude comments recived by rude people!*

Tea: ^_^ Friends!

Y_K_V: o.k. then...before we move on to anything related to TEA BASHING or TORUTING. I just want to tell you people that keep reviewing and writing bad things...I just want to say GET LOST! You dont like it...and I dont like you! So just crawl under something cough up blood and freaking DIE!..............I wouldnt stop so just stop i mean most of you dont even write so just crack off.............o..k so ill stop tourting.....

All: 0.o

Tea: ^_^ really

Y_K_V: NO!

Tea: ;_; ^_^ friend *disappears for a while*

Y_K_V: And for the ones that tell me that Tea dosent ranting about Friend crap so much.....watch the moive that just came out i did and she dose! and the series has it to....ive watched every singel epis... so shut it...I personly dont mind if she dosent or if she dose i dont have to put up with her...But i thinks its fun and including that i have free time...its just what i do...so shut your fat or stick like face and jump off your roof top face first and feel the rath that Tea feels in my and some other fics and bit the dust! *********************************************************........And just to do it ill do it....

Bakura/Marik: *comes out and pulls out a tank filled with water and man/blood eating/craving Kurbos with Tea hanging above it by a thin string..* ^_^

Tea: *swings from the rope* WHEEEeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Shadi: Shut up! *throws shoe at her*

Tea: &+&

Y_K_V: BWAHAHAHHAHA.....Lower the beast!

Yugi: she's lost it!

Yami: ya'think!

Tea: *is lowered and is riped up to tity little bloody pieces*

Y_K_V: o..k *breaths* ill stop their for now but beware...And thankyou too all of you people who love and review my work^__^and stay tune for next time.....And ill be more then happy to tame any ideas you give^_^ or if you would like to be added in one of my fics....ect...P.S. too people who tell me to get a life.....i would like to say the same thing to you...Get a life and stop telling me too...Thankyou! *bows*

All: *sweatdrops*

Tea: *from inside the tank* fr....i...end......

Y_K_V: *cringes*

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

END!