Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Bachelorette SAJ ❯ Meeting the boys ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hello! I just made this fan fiction up. I was just sitting down, wondering what to do, when I thought up this fan fiction!

I know, I know, some of the fan fictions that are made up like that aren't good at all. But, please give this fan fiction a chance! One. Just one chance.

SAJ: She'll go asking for more then one chance really soon. So, give her a dozen.

TAB: Why are you here?

SAJ: Because, this fan fiction is about me! What would you expect?

TAB: For you not to be here.

SAJ: Well, I am. To bad.

TAB: Sorry to all the people that made up fan fictions on the spot. I'm sure not all of the fan fictions that are thought up like that are bad. Then again, this is probably really bad.

As for my other fan fiction, I'm not abandoning it. It was just getting know where fast, so I just decided to post this. Um, please read my other fan fiction?

Well, for the people who are just going in and looking at the beginning, even though they think 'This isn't worth my time.' Thanks anyway.

For the ones that thought 'I'll give this fan fiction a try. It looks pretty pathetic.' Thanks for thinking that and taking the time to read it.

Just to tell you, Touya is my assistant in trying to find SAJ a boyfriend. Just wanted you to know so you don't wonder why he's there.

Enjoy.






BACHELORETTE

SAJ

Chapter 1: Meeting the boys

TAB: Welcome to Bachelorette SAJ! I have found sixteen eligible boys to become my sisters boyfriend. We'll meet the boys in a second, but lets first meet SAJ!

SAJ: Why is it called 'Bachelorette SAJ?' I'm not rich you know. The boys might think I'm rich, when I'm really not.

TAB: I just liked the name.

SAJ: Fine. By the way, where are the boys?(Looks around). I can't chose a boyfriend if there aren't any boys to chose from.

TAB: You're supposed to say a little bit about yourself. Remember?

SAJ: Oh, right!(Clears her throat). I don't work, and I spend most of the my day at home in front of the T.V. How's that?

TAB:(Sighs). It's perfect. Just perfect. . . Touya! Bring the boys!

Touya: Yes ma'am(Walks off).

*An hour later.*

Touya:(Comes back). Sorry about the delay. Here they are.

Joey:(Walks in). We're going to meet the girl. We're going to meet the girl. We're going to meet the girl. . . There's the girl!

Yugi:(Walks in). Joey, that's impolite. . . Wow, this place is big!

Yami Yugi:(Sighs as he walks in). Joey will finally stop talking about the girl. . . Hopefully. . .

Bakura:(Walks in). This is a nice place. . .

Yugi: Big!

Yami Bakura:(Walks in sniffling). I wasn't able to torture that helpless mortal. . .(Sniff, sniff).

Marik:(Walks in). They're all helpless mortals to you.

Yami Marik:(Walks in laughing insanely). I was able to send him to the World of Eternal Darkness! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!

Tristen:(Walks in annoyed). Someone please shut him up.

Rishid:(Silently walks in).

Yami Bakura:(Starts to think). Hey! Yami Marik! I'm the one that sends people to the Shadow Realm!!

Yami Marik:(Pauses). I sent him to the World of Eternal Darkness, not the Shadow Realm.

Yami Bakura:(Thinks again). Oh, right. That's fine.

Yami Marik: Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!

Tristen:(Wakes Yami Mariks head).

Yami Marik:(Gives Tristen the death glare).

Tristen: Yikes!(Hides behind Rishid).

Rishid:(Glares at Tristen).

Tristen: Man! Does everyone here glare at people??

Kaiba:(Walks in glaring at Tristen). It's because your annoying.

Tristen: I didn't ask for your opinion!

Kaiba:(Gives Tristen the death glare).

Shadi:(Comes out from the floor).

Duke:(Walks in). I've always wanted to do that. I wonder how he does it. . .

Yami Bakura:(Looks at Duke with an evil grin).

Duke: Oh-no. Not again!!(Runs off).

Yami Bakura:(Runs after Duke).

Hiei:(Walks in). Hn.

Kurama:(Walks in and looks around). There are a lot of people here.

Yusuke:(Walks in). Cool! I never thought I would be on T.V!(Runs up to a camera). Cool! I'm on T.V! Hey mom! I told you that I would be on T.V one day!

Hiei:(Rolls his eyes). Imbecile.

Kuwabara:(Walks in and notices the buffet in the background). Food!(Runs off toward the buffet).

Hiei: Imbecile.

Kurama: You think everyone's an imbecile.

Hiei:(Grins evilly).

TAB: Um, they're a little scattered. Well, when I call your name, come up to SAJ, greet her and tell her what you do! Okay. The first person is Seto Kaiba!

Kaiba:(Walks up to SAJ). I own Kaiba Corp. Good day(Walks off).

SAJ: He was a little rude. . . Next!

TAB: Well, the next person is Yami Marik!

Yami Marik:(Walks up to SAJ still laughing insanely). It's nice to meet you.(Grins evilly). I might not send you to the Shadow. . .(Clears his throat). The World of Eternal Darkness! As for what I do, I'm trying to take over the world! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!(Walks off still laughing evilly).

TAB and SAJ:(Blink, blink).

TAB: Well, the next person is Tristen Taylor!

Tristen:(Walks up to SAJ). That guy's really freaky. Well, I'm normal, so I don't work anywhere, or anything. It was nice meeting you(Walks off).

SAJ: Much better.

TAB: Joey Wheeler!

Joey:(Walks up to SAJ). I'm going to meet the girl. I'm going to meet the girl. I'm going to meet the girl. I'm going to meet the girl. . . Hello. . .(Faints).

SAJ: Um. . .

Yami Yugi: I got him!(Walks over to SAJ and Joey). It's very nice to meet you. Since I'm up here, I'm trying to save the world from Yami Marik(Kisses SAJ's hand before dragging Joey off).

SAJ:(Blushes).

TAB: I didn't call your name!! Well, anyway, his name was Yami Yugi. The next person is Ryou Bakura!

Bakura:(Walks up to SAJ). It's very nice to meet. I've heard wonderful things about you. I don't have a job, or anything(Blushes). You look very beautiful(Walks off).

SAJ: Much better.

TAB: Next is Yugi Muto!

Yugi:(Walks up to SAJ and looks up to see her). You're tall. Really tall. . . Tall. . .

Yami Yugi:(Walks up to SAJ and Yugi). Sorry about that, he's obsessed with big and tall things. Come on(Drags Yugi off).

Yugi: Tall. . . Really tall. . . Tall. . .

TAB: The next person is Yami Bakura!

Yami Bakura:(Walks up to SAJ). Hi. Maybe we can torture some helpless mortals sometime soon.

SAJ: Sure. That would be fun. What do you do?

Yami Bakura: I'm trying to get all of the millennium item so I can have the worlds greatest power. . .(Looks around). Do you know where Duke is?

SAJ: No, I haven't met him yet.

Yami Bakura: Bye(Walks off).

TAB: The next person is Marik Ishtar!

Marik:(Walks up to SAJ). Hey. How are you today?

SAJ: A little nervous. How about you?

Marik: Oh. The usual. You know, gathering more mind slaves. Of course, that's all I do. Well, it was nice meeting you(Walks off).

TAB: The next person is Rishid!

Rishid:(Walks up to SAJ). It is nice to finally meet you. I'm Master Marik's slave. But, I must go find him now(Walks off).

TAB: Okay. The next person is Duke Devlon!

Duke:(Runs up to SAJ). He's after me! Oh, hi. I created Dungeon Dice Monsters. . . Wow, are you the beautiful lady I've heard so much about? You're even more beautiful then everyone said you were. . .

SAJ:(Blushes).

Yami Bakura; There you are! You can't try your ladyism on her!(Pauses). Is ladyism even a word?? Ah, who cares!(Runs after Duke).

Duke: AHHHHHH!!(Runs away from Yami Bakura).

TAB: Well, the next person is Hiei. . . He doesn't have a last name. Um, just Hiei.

Hiei:(Walks up to SAJ). Hn. I kill people for fun.

SAJ: He's soooooo cute!!(Hugs Hiei REALLY tightly).

Hiei: Can't breath(Choke).

TAB: You shouldn't choke him to death. Why don't you let him go so you can meet the rest of the boys. Then you can go after him later.

SAJ: Okay(Lets go of Hiei). I'll find you later!!

Hiei:(Runs off to find a hiding spot).

TAB: Next is Yusuke Urameshi!

Usuke: Howdy! I'm a spirit detective. . . Is that a camera??(Runs over to the camera). I'm on T.V!!!!

TAB: Okay, the next person is Shadi. . . He also doesn't have a last name. Some of these people are really strange. . .

Shadi:(Appears from the ground in front of SAJ). I guard powerful items, that can destroy the world if they fall into the wrong hands. It was very nice meeting you. . (Disappears back into the ground).

Duke: Hey!! Come back! Show me how to do that so I can get away from this crazy person!!

Yami Bakura: Gr(Runs after Duke).

Duke: AHHH!(Continues to run away from Yami Bakura).

TAB: Kazuma Kuwabara!

Kuwabara:(Walks up to SAJ with food in his mouth). Ewow!

SAJ: It was nice meeting you??

Kuwabara:(Nods and swallows the food). I'm a spirit detective! Nice to meet you!(Walks back over to the buffet).

TAB: Um, the last person is Yoko Kurama. . . Or Shuuchi Minimino. . . Jeez, first there are people with no last names, now there's a person with two names? Gosh. . .

Kurama:(Walks up to SAJ). It's a pleasure to meet you.

SAJ:(Staring at Kurama's hair). So, what name would you like to be called?

Kurama: Kurama's fine. Um, well I was a legendary bandit, but I'm not anymore.

SAJ: Really? I always wanted to meet a legendary bandit!

Kurama: Really? Well, I must go now(Walks off).

TAB: I sure picked up a strange bunch of boys(Sighs). Well, SAJ, go off and get to know them more. I'll be back later to tell you something. So, have fun!(Walks off).

SAJ: Who am I going to talk to first. . .

Marik: Hello!(Walks up to SAJ). What are you doing?

SAJ: Standing.

Marik: Oh, want to see something funny??(Grins evilly).

SAJ: Sure.

Marik:(Holds up the millennium rod).

Kaiba:(Walks out). "I'm a little tea pot short and stout."(Does the dance with the song).

SAJ: Hey! Can I make him do something??

Marik: Sure!(Hands SAJ the millennium rod).

SAJ:(Grins evilly).

Kaiba:(Walks over to Yami Yugi). I know you want me. I can see it in your eyes. Kiss me!

Yami Yugi: Um. . . Kaiba, get away from me. . . Seriously. . . Kaiba? YIKES! AHHHHHHH!!!(Runs off).

Kaiba:(Chases after Yami Yugi still trying to kiss him).

Marik: You're a natural at this.

SAJ: Thanks! So, do you do this all the time?

Marik: Yeah, it's sort of like my hobby.

SAJ: What a cool hobby! I wish I had this kind of hobby. . .

*In the closet.*

Duke: Hey. You're Hiei right?

Hiei: Hn.

Duke:(Sighs). This is low. I mean we're hiding from people in a closet! A closet!

Hiei: Hn.

Duke: Are you going to say anything besides 'hn?'

Hiei: Hn.

Duke: That's it!!(Walks off).

*Back in the room.*

Duke:(Walks up to SAJ). Hi SAJ. Just came to tell you that Hiei's in the closet!

SAJ: Oh, thank you!(Runs toward the closet).

Hiei: YOU!!!(Gets out of the closet). I WILL. . . AHHHHH!(Runs away from SAJ).

Duke: He, he, he, he.

Yami Bakura: There you are!!

Duke: AHHHH!!(Runs off).

Yami Bakura:(Run after Duke).

SAJ: Where are you Hiei? Oh well. . .

Kurama: Hello. Who are you looking for?

SAJ: Hello. . . Hair. . .

Kurama:?

SAJ: Oh, I'm sorry. . . Hair.

Kurama: Um, so, how are you?

SAJ: I'm fine. . . Hair.

Kurama: Are you alright?

SAJ: Yeah, I'm fine. . . Hair. . . Hair.

Kurama: Uh, got to go. . .(Walks off fast in the other direction).

SAJ: Hmm, I wonder where Hiei went. . .

Joey: It's the girl! It's the girl! It's the girl! It's the girl! It's the girl!(Walks up to SAJ) Hello! I'm finally meeting you!(Faints again).

Yami Yugi:(Sighs). Not again. . .(Walks up to SAJ and Joey). Sorry about that.

SAJ: Oh, that's fine. So, you're trying to save the world?

Yami Yugi: Yeah. . .

SAJ: It must be a strange job. Though, I'm sure your hair can defeat any enemy. I mean, all you have to do is hit the person with one of the spikes and the person would be knocked unconscious.

Yami Yugi: Um. . .

SAJ: Sorry, bad joke!

Yami Yugi: So, what do you do?

SAJ: Sit at home and watch the T.V

Yami Yugi: Oh. . .

Yusuke:(Walks over to SAJ and Yami Yugi). Did I hear T.V? What about T.V?

SAJ: Um, there's another camera over there!(Points toward the buffet). Why don't you go over there.

Yusuke: T.V!!! I'm going to be on T.V!!(Runs over to where SAJ pointed).

Yami Yugi: Well-

Shadi:(Appears in-between them). Hello.

Duke: Seriously! How do you do that!

Yami Yugi: Wasn't Yami Bakura chasing you??

Duke: Yeah, he was. He got in an argument with Yami Marik about who sends 'helpless mortals' to the Shadow Realm.

SAJ, Yami Yugi and Shadi: Ah.

SAJ: Well, I would like to get to know you Shadi. How do you come out of the ground like that?

Shadi: My millennium item allows me to come out of the ground.

SAJ: Cool. So, Duke, you created Dungeon Dice Monsters? Will you teach me how to play sometime?

Duke: Sure.

SAJ: What else do you do? What are your hobby's?

Duke: Well, that's about it. I just like to play the game I invented. . . Oh! I also like to throw dice at people. That's always fun. Here, throw it at someone(Hands SAJ a dice).

SAJ: Hmm. . .(Aims and throws the dice).

Dice:(Hits Yami Marik).

Duke and Yami Yugi:(Run off).

Shadi:(Disappears into the ground).

SAJ: Hey, where did everyone go??

Yami Marik:(Walks up to SAJ holding the dice in his clenched fist). Did you throw this dice?

SAJ: Uh. . . No! Duke did it!

Yami Marik:(Throws the dice). I'm going to murder him!(Stops off).

SAJ: Okay, that was scary. . .

Yugi:(Walks up to SAJ). Hello, you're really tall.

SAJ: Wow, thanks! No one says that to me anymore!

Yugi: You're tall!

SAJ: Okay. That's nice. . .

Yugi: Tall! Tall! Tall! Tall! Tall! Tall! Tall! Tall! Tall! Tall! Tall! Tall! Tall! Tall! Tall! Tall! Tall! Tall! Tall!

SAJ: Uh. . .(Starts to back away). That's nice. . . I think. . .

Yugi: Tall!!

SAJ: Ahhh!(Runs away from Yugi).

Yugi:(Runs after SAJ still yelling tall).

Kurama:(Uses rose whip to stop Yugi from chasing SAJ).

Yugi:(Trips).

Kurama:(Walks up to SAJ). You alright?

SAJ: Yeah, thanks. . . Hair. . .

Kurama: Uh. . .

SAJ: Well, anyway, do you have a hobby?

Kurama: Not really. What do you do?

Hiei:(Walks by).

SAJ: Well, I. . . There you are!!(Runs past Kurama and runs after Hiei).

Hiei: Oh-no! Not you!!(Runs off).

Kurama:(Sighs).

Yugi:(Walks up to Kurama). Tall.

Kurama: Oh-no. . .

SAJ: I lost him again!

Yami Yugi:(Walks up to SAJ). So, you dumped the problem on Duke, huh?

SAJ: Yeah. Yami Marik is scary. I didn't want him to be mad at me. . . So, do you do anything besides try and save the world?

Yami Yugi: I play duel monsters. In fact, I'm the King of Games.

Yugi:(Stopped talking to Kurama and walked up to SAJ and Yami Yugi). I am the King of Games!

Yami Yugi: No. I am the King of Games!!

Yugi and Yami Yugi:(Start to argue on who is the King of Games).

SAJ: Okay, I'm gone. . .(Walks over to the buffet).

Kuwabara: Hello.

SAJ: Oh, hi. So, what's it like being a Spirit Detective?

Kuwabara: Um. . .

Yusuke:(Walks over to Kuwabara and SAJ). He's not really a Spirit Detective. He just knew about it and made himself one.

SAJ: Why aren't you in front of the camera's?

Yusuke: They all hid from me. . .(Sniff, sniff).

SAJ: So, are you a real Spirit Detective?

Yusuke: You bet!

SAJ: So, what do Spirit Detectives do?

Yusuke: Well, they are kind of like police officers, only they aren't paid to work. They also work with unusual cases.

SAJ: Wow, I want to be a Spirit Detective!

Usuke: I know, why don't you get killed! Chances are, you'll become one.

SAJ: Um, never mind about that. . .

Yusuke: Hey, I know! Why don't you tell me who you want me to shoot with my Spirit Gun.

SAJ: Okay!

Yusuke:(Gets ready for his Spirit Gun).

SAJ:(Directs the Spirit Gun in the direction she wants it to be shot).

Camera person:(Walks by).

Yusuke: Camera!! Come back! I want to be on T.V!(Shoots the Spirit Gun and runs off toward the camera). T.V! I'm going to be on T.V!

Spirit Gun:(Misses the person entirely and starts to bounce off the walls).

SAJ: Um. . .

Spirit Gun:(Goes in-between Yami Yugi and Yugi).

Yami Yugi and Yugi:(Jumps back).

Yami Yugi: Wow, that was close!

Yugi: You got that right!. . . I am the King of Games!

Yami Yugi: No you aren't! I am the King of Games!

Yami Yugi and Yugi:(Start to argue on who is the King of Games).

Spirit Gun:(Bounces off a few more walls, then heads back toward the buffet).

SAJ and Kuwabara: AHHHH!(Jumps out of the way).

Spirit Gun:(Hits the buffet, scattering food everywhere).

SAJ: That was close. . .

Kuwabara:(Sniff, sniff). My food! My precious food!(Starts to cry).

SAJ: Um. . .

TAB:(Comes back to find the room full of scratches, dents, and food). Hey! What the he--

Touya:(Walks back in). TAB, this is a PG fan fiction.

TAB: Okay. What the heck happened here?

Yugi: You said a bad word!

TAB: No I didn't! Heck isn't a bad word!

Yugi: Yes it is!

TAB: Heck! Heck! Heck! Heck! Heck! Heck! Heck! Heck! Heck! Heck! Heck! Heck! Heck! Heck! Heck! HECK!

Yugi: AHHHH!!!(Starts to run in circles covering his ears with his hands).

TAB: He, he, he. Well, seriously, what happened here?

Everyone: Uh. . .

TAB:(Sighs). I leave SAJ alone with the boys for a few hours and look what they're doing to the place already. Well, SAJ, I have some news for you!

SAJ:(Walks up to TAB). What sort of news?

TAB: You can now chose one person to go on a date with tomorrow! That person can't be eliminated when you get to eliminate the other boys. In other words, he will be one of the boys you chose to get to know better, so chose wisely. Who do you chose?

SAJ: Hiei!

TAB: Good luck finding him.

SAJ: Fine, Joey.

Joey: She picked me! She picked me! She picked me!(Faints).

SAJ: Jeez, then who. . . I know!

Most of the boys:(Look eagerly at SAJ).

SAJ: I chose. . . . Seto Kaiba!

Kaiba: What?! Why me!? There are plenty of other boys who want to go on a date with you!

SAJ: I want to get to know you more!

Kaiba: Great. . . Just great. . .

TAB: So, it's settled! Seto Kaiba, be ready by twelve 'o clock tomorrow. The rest of the boys, go home and cry!

Touya: She doesn't mean it that way. Thank you for coming. We'll send SAJ to come and get you when it's time for the elimination.

All of the boys but Kaiba:(Walk out).

Hiei:(Sneaks out).

SAJ: There he is!!

Hiei: Ek!(Runs out of the building).

Kaiba: So, what am I supposed to do now?

TAB: Get lost!

Touya: Please go home and be ready at twelve 'o clock tomorrow.

Kaiba: Okay(Walks off).

SAJ: Cool! I'm going on a date! Finally!(Starts to jump up and down).

TAB: Well, I suppose we can go home too.

Touya: I'll walk SAJ home.

SAJ: Okay!

Touya and SAJ:(Walk out of the building).

TAB: Well, tomorrow SAJ and Seto Kaiba will be going on a date!. . . Um, camera people, you can come out from your hiding places.

Camera people:(Walk out of their hiding places).

Yusuke: There you are!(Runs back in a starts to chase the camera people). I want to be on T.V! Come back here!

TAB: Well, till tomorrow!

~*~

Did anyone get done with the fan fiction? Did anyone read it through??(Sniff, sniff). Probably not.

For those who gave up at the beginning, you wont get this message, but thanks for trying to read it.

For those who gave up half way, you also wont get this message, but, once again, thanks for trying to read it.

For those who actually made it through the fan fiction. I am truly amazed. I thought no one could do that. Thanks sooooooo much!

I would at least like one more review before the next chapter goes up. Thanks for reading it, even if you didn't finished.

SAJ: They would of had to of finished the chapter to be able to read that.

TAB: Right, sorry.

SAJ: You have to be grammaratical!

TAB: You mean grammatical?

SAJ: No, grammaratical!

TAB: What-ever. . . Oh, by the way. I'm sorry if I spelled something wrong, or spelled someone's name wrong. I'm a horrible speller. Just wanted to tell you that.

Also, the Kaiba and Yami Yugi scene, well I'm not into yaoi or anything. I just like to torture Kaiba. Just wanted you to know. . .

SAJ: Why did you have to go and say that?

TAB: Because, I didn't want the people to think '. . .

SAJ: You should stop with the 'thinking' thing. It's pretty annoying.

TAB: Oh, well to all of you who read this story, please review. PLEASE!!