Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Clashing Demons ❯ Yugi meets Hagrid ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Link: I gots reviews! Thank you all and a special thanks to Princess Krystal01. Your e-mail touched my heart. (sniff) You all helped; thanx!
Yami: Can I leave now?
Kurama: Yeah me too.
Link: If you even think about it I will make your lives hell
Kurama & Yami: IT ALREADY IS HELL!
Link: You should read other people's fan fics with you in it and then tell me I'm hell!
(Throws Laptop at them and they start surfin' the internet)
Random Voice: Link owns nothing. Not even the computer she types this up on. What a ditz.
Link. I HEARD THAT YOU B*ST*RD (* stands for A fill in the spots!)
Chp. 3 Yugi meets Hagrid

Ding, dong.

"GRANDPA DON'T TOUCH THAT DOOR! I'LL GET IT!" yelled Yugi. 'Must be the guy Dumbledore sent' he thought. "I'm going with you since no one can see me." Yami said as he ran along side Yugi down the stairs. He reached the door, opened it, and nearly passed out cold. A man, at least what Yugi thought was a man, was nearly twice the size of a normal human. (I can't type like Hagrid talks so he will speak normal)"You must be Yugi. I'm Hagrid, Keeper of the Keys and Grounds and a teacher at Hogwarts. I'm here to take you to Diagon Alley. You all packed?" Yugi had already explained the situation to his grandpa about Hogwarts. What he hadn't told Him or Yami, was that in Dumbledore's letter he had talked about feeling strange energy coming from Yugi and that he knew about the millennium items, so Yugi was eager to go. "Yup, all packed. Lets go!"

Yugi was surprised when he saw Hagrid pull out a pink umbrella and point it at his luggage. "We'll just send this to The Leaky Cauldron, so you won't have to carry it." Hagrid said. He started to mutter an incantation and Yugi's luggage disappeared. "Whoa! How did you do that?!?" Yugi exclaimed in surprise. "Just a little magic trick I know. You'll be learning to do stuff like that at Hogwarts," Hagrid said. "Anyhow," continued Hagrid "We'll be taking a portkey to get to Diagon alley." He stopped when he saw the confusion on Yugi's face. "In other words, touch this boot and we'll be transported." Slowly, Yugi reached out his hand and touched the musty, old boot.

It was the most peculiar sensation Yugi had ever felt. He felt flung foreword into a drift. Just as he got used to it he landed. HARD. He had fallen in the middle of a street. "Be careful. Here ya go." Hagrid picked Yugi up by the back of his shirt and set him on his feet. "You ok?" "Yeah I'm fine." Yugi muttered, "How come all these people don't notice that we just suddenly appeared?" Hagrid chuckled, "These muggles never notice anything. Muggles are non-magical folk." He added quickly. They entered a run-down looking building. "This is the Leaky Cauldron. You'll be staying here until school starts." Hagrid said. He turned around to look at Yugi. "Here is a list of all of your things you need. Also in there is the stores you can get them at, and wizarding money. You can exchange your muggle money at the bank. I have to report to Dumbledore, if you need anything just ask Tom the Barkeeper." With that Hagrid came to a stop at the back of the pubs yard. He tapped one of the bricks on the wall and a gate appeared. "This is Diagon Alley, Yugi. Don't forget how to open the gate." Yugi turned around to say thank you but, Hagrid had already vanished. "Well might as well go get my things while I'm here." Muttered Yugi as he set off into town.
Link: Well that was exciting! Hope you liked it!
Yami & Kurama: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Link: Whats wrong?
Both: WE WERE SURFIN YOUR LAPTOP AND FOUND OUT WHAT YAOI IS!
Link:………………ok……..Well any way please review.