Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Mission in America ❯ Where'd The Plot Go? ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
IN ROOM 260

Genkai threw open the closet door and Tea was still struggling on the floor, pulling at her bindings. "There's your girl, Yugi!" she said happily.

"Wow, Tea is a girl?" asked Yugi, scratching his head.

"Of course!" said Yusuke. "And Genkai is half the woman she is."

"Shut up," said Genkai as she slapped him in the back of the head. "So will you leave me alone now, Yugi?"

"I don't know..." said Yugi. "It's awfully hard to choose." He looked from Tea to Genkai. Tea finally managed to wriggle the sock out of her mouth.

"For God's sake, Yugi, she's at least seventy years old!" exclaimed Tea. "She's old! She's wrinkly! She's probably even sagging in some places!"

"Hey!" shouted Genkai. She stomped on Tea's foot.

"Back off, old lady!" Tea shouted back. She was beginning to sound hysterical. "Please, choose me Yugi! I'm the girl you want, not this old bag. I love you Yugi! I always have!"

Yugi stared at her blankly for a moment. "I dunno, Genkai is pretty hot when she's angry-"

"YUGI!!" yelled Tea.

"Oh, okay, fine," said Yugi.

"Please, can we just end this hormonal nightmare?" asked Yusuke, still rubbing the back of his head.

"I guess it's the price of being the only woman in the traveling party..." Genkai began. "And it's something like being the last bit of food. Everyone stares at you. Deperately. Like they'd do anything to have you. Sort of like how Yusuke looks at his PS- Whoops..."

Yusuke looked at her. "You were saying?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I was saying..." said Genkai. "Sort of like how Yusuke looks at Keiko when she's eating okay bye." Genkai left the room as fast as she could and the door slammed shut behind her. Everyone looked at Yusuke.

"What?" he asked.

"Don't mind me!" said Kaiba. "I'm not really here... And no one... sniffle... cares about me anyway." Everyone went over to Kaiba and started to comfort him.

THE NEXT DAY (finally!)

"But who would have sent me roses?" Kurama asked himself as he eyed the dozen roses in his hands. There was a card tucked into them. It read "AMK." Kurama raised his eyebrows. What the heck was AMK?

"Good morning," said Yusuke with a yawn. He stepped into the living room and Kurama hid the roses behind his back and nodded. "Everyone ready to bury the PS2?" Hiei walked into the kitchen.

"Yusuke, you play way too many video games," he said as he reached for the Cheerios on the counter. He couldn't quite reach them. "I'm surprised your brain hasn't melted to the aproximate consistency of a slushball and dripped out of your ears by now."
"Hiei, that sounded cool," said Yusuke.
"Don't give credit to me," he said. "Give it to my writers. And to the people who review our lives." He looked up at the cieling, as if expecting to see one there.
"Has anyone actually seen their writers before?" asked Yusuke.
"I'd like to have a talk with mine," said Genkai as she entered the room. "I've been talking like a giddy school girl since we got off that plane. That is not how I want to entertain people."
"Hear, hear," said everyone at once.