Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Mission in America ❯ Azulu, Master of the... Oh, Jesus ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
"I smell something," Kurama said suddenly as the five were making their way down the alley. Passerby seemed slightly baffled by a party of a short old woman, two handsome young men, a semi-handsome little man, and a big stupid looking guy with too much hair gel.

"What is it?" asked Kuwabara.

"It smells like half cooked beef and fat, sweaty humans," Kurama replied, looking for the source of the smell. He turned around to see a Mc Donnald's right behind him.

"Well, that explains a lot," said Genkai. "Grab a bite to eat?"

"Why not?" asked Yusuke.

"Don't we have a mission to do?" inquired Hiei menacingly.

"Aww, but I want greasy fries of heart failure and potential death!" whined Kuwabara. Hiei glared at him. "Yeah, never mind. Back on track, then."

Everyone grew weary of searching and began asking stupid questions. "Just what city are we in, anyway?" asked Yusuke.

"Don't ask questions," said Genkai. "Just keep looking. Five hours of sleep... So drowsy."

"Speak for yourself," said Yusuke. "I only got four hours. I spent most of the night talking to Keiko on the phone. She can take all the geography classes she wants, but I don't think she'll ever realized that while she's in warm, happy daytime in Japan, it's sleep time for me."

"Urameshi, I got about fourty five minutes," said Kuwabara. "I spent all night talking to Yukina. Our love puts the clock on hold. Space-time doesn't exist in our own little universe of romance." He grinned goofily and stared into space for a minute, then snapped out of it, realized he was walking right into the street, and turned back onto the sidewalk.

Kurama stopped in his tracks. "I sense something," he said, urgency in his voice.

"Mmm, does anyone smell that?" asked Genkai, her eyelids drooping slightly. "That's the same smell... The same one from when we got off the plane."

"What are you talking about?" asked Yusuke.

"I smelled this wonderful scent and then began to feel all goofy and happy," she said, giggling. Her cheeks flushed a bit and she continued to giggle. Yusuke stared for a moment.

"Okay, that's weird in more ways than I can count," he said. "Sure explains why she was acting so giggly until this morning, though. What's wrong with her?"

"Maybe she just woke up on the right side of the bed," said Hiei with a grin. He started chuckling also.

"Not you too!" shouted Yusuke. "Snap out of it, little guy!" he started to shake Hiei's shoulders but he continued to smile at him.

"I can explain what's happening to them," said a voice from down the sidewalk. The man who spoke wore orange shades, a red ski hat that completely covered his hair if he had any, and a black leather jacket. He pulled something out of his pocket and held it out for them to see. He held two pink spheres. "I call them Spirit Nip."

"I plant them on unsuspecting people with especially high spiritual energy, and it feeds on their unpleasant thoughts giving them nothing but a tickling, girlish sensation."

"What about Hiei though?" asked Kuwabara.

"A tickling boyish sensation for him, then," said the man.

"Who are you, cutie?" Genkai asked with a giggle. Everyone fell over.

"Maybe I gave her a slight overdosage," said the man. He pulled a blue sphere from his pocket and approached her. Kurama pulled her back.

"How do we know we can trust you?" he asked.

"I can't think of a way to convince you I mean no harm," said the man. "Because I'm mainly here to harm you. But believe me, I wouldn't hurt an innocent woman." He pulled another blue sphere from his pocket and tossed them both to Kurama instead.

"What do I do with these?" Kurama asked.

"Let them smell them," said the man. "The only way to rid them of the affects of my Spirit Nip is either three hours of deep sleep or those blue Anti-Nips."

"Anti-Nip?" Yusuke scoffed. "Couldn't have you at least thought of a better name? And you still haven't told us who the heck you are!"

"I am Azulu, Master of the Orbs," he said. A sweatdrop appeared above everyone's heads.

"He better keep his pants on," said Genkai. Kurama's eye began to twitch and he held the Anti-Nip beneath her nose. She gave a small sniff and started shaking her head. "Wow, I feel stupid. Remind me to wipe out the city next time I speak my mind, alright?"

"Hey, don't eat that!" exclaimed Azulu as Hiei took a big bite of his Anti-Nip.