Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ *Boys Will Be Girls* ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Everyone was at Genkai's Temple for a little sleep-over party. The girls; Keiko, Shizuru, Botan, Yukina and Myina were in one room, and Yusuke, Kuwabara, Kurama, and Hiei were in another room. Myina was glad that she came to this little event since she was most of the time a loner. Her face tonight was filled with happiness as she and the other girls were playing games, watching movies, and talking. She was not used to this, but she was enjoying herself. Yukina was also having a nice time. She never did this kind of thing back on the Koorime Island. The human world and their customs were very different, but some were not too different and even so she still liked doing these things. What made her happiest was this was one of the few moments were she would not think about her brother. Tonight she would just have fun.
 
Botan: Okay. It's time for a make-up. Who wants to be the volunteer?
 
Everyone stared at Myina. They noticed that she never put on a single bit of make-up except for eyeliner or anything that she found "girly". They figured now was the time for her to act like a girl and to look like one.
 
Myina: Oh no you don't. I am not wearing that make-up.
 
Everyone except Yukina leapt at her and even though she tried to avoid she was not fast enough.
 
Myina: Nnnnoooo!!!!
Shizuru: Your hair is very nice. It is thin, yet not too thin and is very easy to manage. It has been a while since I styled a young girls hair.
Yukina: Ooooooh. That is a pretty lipstick color. Do you like it Myina?
Myina: Ummmmmm... yeah.
Keiko: This eyes shadow is perfect. It matches your cheeks very nicely.
Botan: Okay now that we have the hair and face done, it's time to get out the dress.
 
Yukina then pulled out a light pink dress that looked like a gown. It was very elegant and very pretty.
 
Yukina: I like this dress. Please wear it.
Myina: WHAT!? DRESS!? Oh no. I put up with the make-up and the hair, but this is were I draw the line. I only wear dresses on certain occasions but now is not one of them!
All girls: Charge
Myina: *screams*
 
Meanwhile outside the door Yusuke, Kuwabara, Kurama, and Hiei had their right ear pressed against the door. Yusuke and Kuwabara were giggling the whole time. Kurama at first didn't want to do this, but then again his curiosity got the better of him. Hiei at first refused to eavesdrop. He knew they would talk of nothing important, but then he realized that it would be a good idea to listen to make sure that Botan kept her big mouth shut and didn't tell Yukina that he is her brother. Suddenly the door flew open and they were crushed between the door and the wall as Myina ran as fast as she could away from the other girls. The boys went back to their room. They decided it would be safer if they stayed in their and basically do what the girls were doing except a male version of the chatter.
 
Yusuke: Man can you believe Myina flipped out like that?
Kuwabara: Yeah, geez. My head still hurts from her slamming that door. She should stop trying to be a guy and act like a normal girl.
Kurama: Now, now. She has her reasons for her behavior. It's also not right to insult her because she is different after all we are different. Right, Hiei?
Hiei: Hn.
Yusuke: Speaking of girls, ever notice how they are always talking about how tough it is to be a girl?
 
Myina was walking by the door with a damp washcloth in hand as she heard him.
 
Kuwabara: Yeah. How hard can it be to be a girl? They get pampered, girls don't have to work like men do, and they don't have to fight,
Myina: The periods, the childbirth, the clothes, the shoes, the discrimination. Yeah. Being a girl is a piece of cake.
 
Myina was right behind Kuwabara and she was furious. They could tell because of the look in her eyes. Kuwabara and Yusuke then got a bit nervous because when Myina was mad she was scary, and now that she was furious she would be more than terrifying.
 
Myina: Why don't you boys back off. Being a girl is tough enough.
Yusuke: Please, like it can be that tough.
Myina: You're saying that you could hack it?
Yusuke: Yes I could.
Myina: Fine. You guys think that you can hack it then let's prove it. Of course I know that none of you can handle this.
Kuwabara: Hey I can take it.
Kurama: I'm confident that I can handle the life of a woman.
Hiei: I can do it, but I don't want to so I won't.
Myina: So you can't is that it?
Hiei: No.
Myina: Then you will accept my challenge.
Hiei: Yes.
Myina: Excellent. I don't usually use this but...
 
She pulled out a strange looking gun and aimed it at the four boys. She then pulled the trigger. The boys felt a shocking feeling, but nothing that really hurt.
 
Yusuke: What the hell? I feel really weird.
Kuwabara: I feel funny. I don't like it.
Kurama: This feels very strange.
Hiei: What is this feeling? It is unlike anything that I have ever felt before.
Myina: Why don't you guys look into the mirror.
 
Myina pointed to a large mirror on the other side of the room. She was trying really hard to stifle a laugh. The boys rushed to the mirror and looked inside. What they saw was not their original self. All their bodies had become slightly smaller and more feminine, except for Hiei. They now had breasts, and their hair had gotten much longer. Yusuke still had her hair slicked back, but it was long now. His voice was feminine, but still had an edge. Kuwabara had the more changes occur in his body than anyone else. Her eyes had gotten bigger and more female-like, her hair was short and pink. Her voice was deep for a woman, but it still held femininity. Kurama didn't look too different since he was already beautiful. Her hair was now so long that it brushed her lower back. Her voice was soft and gentle and very beautiful. Hiei's hair was no longer spiked. Instead it fell down to her shoulders and had blue highlights, and her voice was very solemn. The guys started feeling themselves their hands, hair, hips, even their chest. Just to make sure that this was a full packaged deal they reached inside their pants to see if they had been robbed of their “family jewels”. To their horror they discovered that it had been omitted. They all screamed so loud that they woke up all the birds in the forest outside of the temple. Botan and the others heard the screams and decided that they should go and investigate what the problem was. As Yusuke and the others heard the approaching footsteps they panicked. They turned off the lights and got into their futons and covered their faces with the covers. As the girls opened the door they saw the boys fast asleep in their futons. Botan then quietly closed the door as they left.
 
Myina: Don't worry. You'll be back to normal by tomorrow night. G'night boys I mean Girls.
 
***************************************************************** ****************
 
The next morning all four of the boys in girls' bodies and the mischievous Myina woke up bright and early.
 
Myina: Hello guys.
Kurama: Hello Myina.
Myina: Today is the day. All four of you are going to have to do what I say, but just to be fair I still join you. Our first lesson of the day will be how to walk ladylike, but first let's get some breakfast. I'm hungry.
Yusuke and Kuwabara: Okay.
 
Kurama and Hiei just smiled. Myina made them all some bacon and eggs and poured them some orange juice. As soon as they were done they all went back to the room to get their lesson. Myina instructed them that when they walked they had to gently swing their hips as they walked.
 
Myina: Swing gently and smoothly, don't shake it. You don't want people to think that you have a pendulum in your ass. Just do it in one smooth motion and remember to have a hand on one of your hips or to walk almost like you are weak in the wind. Oh screw it, just don't walk like your stomping ants okay. Now it's time to get you in some high-heels.
 
Myina then left the room and came back a minute later with a pair of shoes for all of them.
 
Myina: Y'know this is really weird that they had shoes in the right size for all of you. Weird. Oh well lets put them on you. Okay here is what you have to do; you have to walk from here to the other side the room. Remember what I taught you. Just swing your hips in a single smooth motion, but try not to fall.
Hiei: Please like I would fall just because of some stupid *WHAM* shoes.
Kuwabara: Ha, ha. You klutz you couldn't even take five *WHAM* steps.
Yusuke: Smooth move baka. Watch me. See this is how it's *WHAM* done.
Kurama: I must admit this is a bit more difficult than I expected.
Myina: Good job Kurama, you haven't fallen down yet.
*WHAM*
Myina: I stand corrected.
 
Myina was struggling to stifle a laugh. She just had a horrible time holding it in. The thought that the graceful and gorgeous Kurama couldn't walk on high-heels was just too funny. Also the thought of the others falling down every three steps was just becoming too much. They kept at it for what seemed like a few hours. Kurama was the one doing best, despite his occasional falls. Sometimes though just to make them feel less embarrassed he would fall on purpose. Finally after two hours they finally got the hang of it.
 
Myina: Okay ladies. It's time to go shopping. Onward to the mall
 
All of the boys sweat dropped. Kurama just smiled and went along with everything, but the other three had a feeling that this was going to be a long day.
 
***************************************************************** ********************************************
 
Myina: Here we are the mall. C'mon we have to get you lovely young ladies some clothes and some shoes.
Yusuke and Kuwabara: Great
 
All five of them made their way to JC Penny and Myina immediately dragged them to the women's section of the store. As they were going along there were a lot of people staring at them.
 
Myina: I knew I should have made you guys wear some of my clothes before you came here but I don't think they would have fit Hiei. Oh well.
 
As they stared at all of the elaborate and fancy blouses, shorts, skirts, and pants Myina rummaged to look for the right clothes. She decided to give them some v-neck shirts since they had never worn v-necks and she did want them to act and look like girls. Myina found the perfect outfits for Yusuke, Kuwabara, and Kurama. For Yusuke there was a mint green shirt with a tiny breast pocket and a fold back collar, and her skirt was a leaf green mini skirt that was just above the knees. Kuwabara was given a sky blue blouse that had a sparkly glitter pattern all over and glittery words and her skirt was a medium blue. Kurama was given a rose pink shirt that had a slight split at the top that tied together with two very thin and small leather straps. It had a large butterfly on it and the outer rims of the wings were glitter, and the skirt was a slightly darker shade that blended really well. As she handed them their outfits she was glad that she made them shave their legs before this little outing. Hairy legs and mini-skirts are not a good combination. Myina had a lot of trouble finding something for Hiei.
 
Myina: Hiei, just choose a fringe outfit
Hiei: I will not wear any of these
Myina: Why not?
Hiei: Nothing is black.
Myina: Fine. We will go to Hot Topic after I get them set up
 
After that Myina decided to be fair and get herself a red blouse with a fire pattern, and a black mini skirt. Myina then rushed over to the shoe section and got them all, or all except Hiei, some nice open-toed medium high-heel shoes in the colors pink, blue, and green that were all sparkly and had a big flower on the middle of the top of the foot. She then dragged them to the jewelry section to get a necklace
 
Yusuke: Why do we have to get a necklace?
Myina: Because if you don't I will make you guys get your ears pierced
Yusuke and Kuwabara: Got it
 
Yusuke chose a silver necklace with a pendant of a crescent moon. Kuwabara spotted a chain with a small blue bird on it. He immediately thought of Yukina and her friends the birds, and quickly snatched it off of the rack. Kurama was quite fond of a red rhinestone rose that she used little effort to find. Myina didn't have to worry because she already had her necklace that she never took off. It was a necklace with small pink stones on the chain and a rose quartz heart in the middle. They then went to the cash register and bought all of the items, but the poor guys were forced to help Myina pay for all of the things. After they had everything they went to Hot Topic. Hiei liked the dark and angst mood that dwelled within the Goth store. Myina quickly located a black net shirt that had a black skull with blue flames around it and a black skirt that looked like it had many folded creases. Myina then grabbed a pair of black medium high shoes that had round closed-toes and practically covered the whole foot and had a strap and buckle at the top. Hiei then saw a leather spike collar necklace and handed it to Myina. Myina was finally finished with the toughest part. Now for something that was more embarrassing and more frightening to the girls.
 
Myina: Here we are. Victoria Secret
Kuwabara: No way am I going in there
Yusuke: There is no way that I am wearing a bra and panties
Myina: Well, I'm surprised you even know what panties and a bra are, Yusuke
Yusuke: Whatever
Hiei: What are these provocative clothes?
Myina: This is lingerie. It is female undergarments
 
They all walked in rather slowly and were rather apprehensive.
 
Clerk: Hello there ladies. How may I help you?
Myina: We would like to get our measurements *blush*
Clerk: Alright. Please follow me
 
They all walked to the other side of the room. The clerk pulled out a measuring tape and wrapped it around their chests. All except Hiei were 36C, Hiei was a 36B. At first she thought that she had a flat chest, but then the clerk assured her that her that it was a perfect six, considering her petite figure.
 
Kuwabara: Ha. The shrimp has small boobs.
 
Hiei then for some reason started getting sad. As a few tears welled in her eyes she decked Kuwabara. Luckily the damage made by the impact was at a minimum.
 
Clerk: Excuse me miss?
Kurama: Me?
Clerk: Yes. How old are you?
Kurama: I am 16. May I inquire as to why you ask?
Clerk: I'm sorry I thought that you were older. You are very beautiful and I thought that you could apply to be a model for this company if you wanted.
Kurama: *blush* Thank you for the offer, but I'm afraid I must decline.
 
Not far from where they were standing was a counter with matching pairs of bras and panties in many different colors. Yusuke found a pair of shiny olive green ones, Kuwabara found dark blue ones, Kurama and Myina found some scarlet ones, and Hiei got some nice black ones. They went back to the counter with the same clerk. They purchased all of the lingerie and were out the door. It didn't take long for them to find the ladies restroom. As soon as they saw it they all went inside and packed themselves inside the different stalls.
 
Kuwabara: This answers the questions on what happens in the girls' bathroom
Hiei: What is this white box on the wall that keeps getting in the way?
Myina: Kurama can you please tell him?
 
Kurama nimbly climbed over the stall wall then leaned toward Hiei and whispered in her ear
 
Kurama: *whisper, whisper*
Hiei: Oh my god
 
Kurama then climbed back over into her stall and they all started changing. Myina was the first to have finished.
 
Yusuke: Is this how you put this thing on?
Myina: No. You have it clasped wrong. You have to clasp it this way and slide the straps on over your shoulders.
 
 
After what seemed like hours all four of them were done changing. They were also very beautiful. Myina was very pleased with what she saw.
 
Myina: *loud happy scream* Wow! You guys look great.
Kurama: You look nice too Myina-san
Myina: Thank you Kurama. Now it is time for you girls to get some make-up.
 
They all walked around for a while until they saw a sign in a window that said "Complimentary Makeover for anyone who buys our special brand lotion" Myina made a big smile and dragged the girls inside. She bought four bottles of lotion and had all of them free professional make-over. All of them had a bit of blush and eye shadow to match their outfits. Hiei was then given black eye shadow, Kurama had a light rose pink. Myina had a slight purple/blue mixture that matched her eyes and the other two just had an ordinary gold shade.
 
Myina: Okay guys. All that we'll do next is our hair and then we will have lunch
 
After they were done Myina just couldn't help but shriek again at how beautiful they looked. They did some more walking around and found a salon and they had their hair done in fancy hair styles. Myina had her hair the way she usually had it, Kuwabara and Hiei's hair were too short to be put up, Kurama's hair was put up in tail-buns, and Yusuke's was in a very fancy braid style, After they were done Myina and the girls walked over to the food court. Many people stared at them, but not like before. Many guys kept on hitting on them. One of them even asked Yusuke out on a date.
 
Yusuke: Sorry pal I don't swing that way
 
Another guy tried to hit on Hiei and she just punched him through a window.
 
Myina: Hiei-chan you don't do that to people. Women don't punch they slap. Like this.
 
*SMACK* Myina had just hit a pervert who was going to lift her skirt.
 
As soon as they got to the food court they each ordered their own foods. Yusuke, Kuwabara, and Myina had hamburgers and fries, Kurama had a large salad, and Hiei had some KFC. Myina told them that they had to eat slowly and to be neat. Everyone save for Kurama was annoyed at this, even Myina, but they had to do what they had to do. After they were finished they spent the next few hours window shopping. They did go into one store. Myina couldn't help herself. She bought many boxes of pocky and all the different flavors that she could find, for everyone to share once they got back to the temple. Myina also bought a movie. It was Inu-Yasha the movie
 
Myina: C'mon guys. Let's go back to the temple and watch this. It looks pretty good. I'll make us some popcorn and we'll eat that and the pocky
Yusuke and Kuwabara: Alright
Kurama: That looks interesting
Hiei: Hn
 
As soon as they reached the temple it started getting late. The sun was already going down. They all then changed into some t-shirts and took off their bras and outfits.
 
Yusuke: Damn. That thing kinda hurts. Damn underwear
Kurama: Yes it was quite uncomfortable
Kuwabara: Do girls have to go through all of that everyday? (Man my feet are killing me)
Myina: Yes. Now you see how hard it is to be a girl?
Hiei: Yes. I never thought that it was easy or hard, but women do seem to have a few hardships that men don't have
Myina: Thank you Hiei for understanding. Kurama you too. I knew from the start that you understood since you are a bit more feminine than these two dorks, and since you are just the kind of guy... I mean girl who understands. Anyway let's just watch the movie.
 
Myina popped the movie into the VCR and she came back a few minutes later with a bowl of fresh popcorn. The whole time all five of them had their eyes glued to the TV, even Hiei who was very curious about how the movie would end. After they were finished they talked about how cool the movie was and their favorite characters. Myina then got sick of all of the chatter and hit Kuwabara with her pillow. She tried to hit her back, but missed and hit Yusuke. Yusuke hit him back and then the three were in a small pillow fight. Then Kurama smiled and hit Hiei with the pillow and giggled. Hiei smiled and hit her back. Soon everyone was hitting each other will pillows laughing and yelling and having a blast. Soon after they realized how late it was and how tired they were and decided to go to sleep.
 
*****The next morning****                                                                                                                            
 
Yusuke, Kuwabara, Kurama, and Hiei woke up and all of their new clothes were gone and they were all back to normal. They were boys again. They saw that Myina was gone and found a note pinned to the door.
 
((((Yo guys. I hope you had fun because I had a blast. I was so-so with the girly stuff but everything else was really fun. I hope you guys understand now that it is not always easy to be a girl, as it is not always easy to be a guy. Good thing that the gun wore off and it's a good thing that I didn't make you guys experience the reeeaaalllyyy bad stuff like having your period, pregnancy, or childbirth. See you guys later.
 
Myina
 
P.S. I am returning everything except for the necklaces so that you guys will always have a reminder of today. I will give you guys your money back once the things have been returned. I hope that all the photos turned out well.))))
 
 
Yusuke: I never knew what girls had to go through
Kuwabara: Yeah. It's not easy
Kurama: Indeed
Hiei: Hn
Yusuke: I hate to admit it, but this was kind of fun
Kuwabara: It was nice that people told me how pretty I was
Yusuke: Don't get used to it buddy. Now that you are a guy again you are ugly again
Kuwabara: Shut up
Kurama: It was a good learning experience
Hiei: Now I know how women feel when those sick perverts hit on them
Yusuke: Yeah, now I know how Keiko feels. Well yesterday was fun. Myina is such a weird girl. I am glad that we are friends with her
Everyone else: same here