Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ ...the title? ❯ unpacking, the task fron the [information not found] ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chibi Hiei:..go away!!!!!!!!!
Isis:NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, YOU CAN'T SAY THAT TO THE READERS, NOW DO THE DISCLAIMER!!!!!!!
Chibi Hiei:NO!!!!
Isis:YES!!!!!
Chibi Hiei:NO!!!
Isis:Kurama-chan!!!
Chibi Kurama:yes*ultra cuteness*
Chibi Hiei:Karasu!!!!
Karasu:Kurama...whaty happeed?!?!?!?!?! NOOOOOOO,well bye
Chibi Hiei:What?!?!?!
Karasu:i'm not like michel Jackson...*leaves*
Chibi Kurama:*hiding behind Isis*Isis-chan doesn't own yuyu hakusho ^__^
Chibi Youko Kurama:*Steals your shininess* ^________________________^
Isis:oh, ya, the next 2 chapter will be short so i'll try to post the first 4 today,because ,written, the first 7 chapters are 1 page each...so i dont want to type 7 [pages, under stand?
Reader:-_-*is angry*
Isis:The cuteness compels you
Chibi Kurama: don't hurt Isis-chan,Pwease?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
=chapter 2- unpacking, the task fron the [information not found]=
"...ummmmm,"Isis walked around putting the finishing toutches on her room. And of corse you should know what i mean by now. Our favoritekitsune(besides kurama) ran around and...
" this there..." she mumbled,as she threw random objects on random shelves,in her closit, and under her bed."there"she cried at last,smiling,"perfect"
Meanwhile...
Mia carefuly glued(^.~) all of her lord of the rings(which in her own little world she owns) posters to her walls. Then she set up her stuff, pluged in her computer(since all 4 had their own)and tested out the New T.V...all thirty-thousand channels(^_^). Yumi smiled,'all done' she thought, walking around and inspecting everything,'perfect'. Then, since she had unpacked for a good 3 hours, she went to have a well diserved snack. Kyo finished her room quickly, having nowhere near as much stuff as her three best friends. She walked she walked down the hall to see how her friends and fellow demons were doing. She wached Isis set up her surround sound sterio system, and big screan plasma T.V. She continued  down and saw Mia putting pair after pair of  camofladge pants and shirts into her closit...walk in closit. Yumi was nowhere to be found, prompting Kyo to go look for the thunder demon.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Isis:oh, i hope you kliked it...it took forever to type...and it was quite short.I'll try to type the next two chapies, no garentied, caus my hands are tyred, and i know i'm talking to myself, cause i have no reviewers...i feel sad*cries*
Chibi Kurama:*hugs Isis*aww, don't cry. pwease* ultra chibi cuteness*
Chibi Hiei: grrrrr >_<
Chibi Youko Kurama:ohhhh,shiny '^_^'
Isis: well Read and Review...pwease*pupppy-dog eyes*Pwease?