Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ 1 Week For Lost Love ❯ Diary Of A Lost Past ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 6-- Diary Of A Lost Past

*~*~*~*

Hiei's POV

No doubt now, I was sure of myself that this was Kurama's diary. Looking in it for more then an hour now, I've read and seen many illustrations done by him. Many things of when we first met that long time ago...And many other miscellanious facts back with Maze Castle and the Dark Tournament.....

Turning the page, the date at the top struck my interest. It was dated the night after the Dark Tournament....Our last night at the Kubukokiri Hotel......[1]

~~Dear Diary,

We have won the Dark Tournament.

Yes, that is trully the only way I can put it. We overcame every difficult obstacle in our path.

And in the end, were victorious. I know I don't sound very enthusiastic, and unlike Yusuke, I'm not really the type to jump around for joy like a gittish girl on Christmas. //Note to self: Make sure Yusuke never reads this!//

"Kurama!" I looked to my sleeping commrade, laughing pretty hard I might add. Shaking my head slightly back and forth I looked back down to the book and continued.

~~Ha ha, anyway, beyond the Tournament. Even though I was greatful that we won, nothing could compare to what happened tonight. Infact, I'm writing this as I look down upon Hiei, sleeping soundly on the bed. My beautiful treasure has brought me one of most memorable nights of my life.....

~~FLASHBACK~~

The wind blew cold around the Kubukokiri Hotel that night. Perhaps it was because humans have dominated and won over a mostly demon tournament. Well, whatever the reason the cold air made Kurama, team member of the victorious Team Urameshi, shiver down to his core.

Shutting the window forcefully, Kurama locked it up, making sure no wind could escape into the room. Then he turned back and procceeded packing the rest of his personals. Wincing in pain a few times at his still acheing wounds.

Yawning slightly, Kurama walked over to the window and leaned both elbows on the sill. Lost in thought, he was thinking about mostly his in vein fight with Karasu. Infact Kurama could even still spot traces of blood on his outfit, lying on the side of the chair.

Sighing, he closed his eyes just as loud tapping on the window caught him completely off gaurd. He jumped a good 3 feet before looking, and seeing the site of Hiei.

Hiei raised his voice so he could be heard, "Why the hell did you lock the window!?"

Kurama rolled his eyes. "Why the hell did you make me piss my pants!? We have a door Hiei!"

Hiei growled back at him angrily, "Fox!! The door is locked too!!"

"Oh!?" Kurama looked back at the door, then turned to the window again and opened it. Letting Hiei and the cold breeze back in. Yet this time it wasn't as cold as Kurama thought it would've been, Hiei's must've been using his heat energy to keep himself warm.

Half way into the room, Hiei, not paying attention, tripped over the outer edge of the window, causing him and Kurama to go plummeting towards the ground.

"Ah!" Kurama yellped in pain in feeling Hiei's elbow jab into his wound.

Hiei stood up, pulling Kurama off the ground as well. "Are you alright?" He asked concerned.

Kurama just pushed some stray bangs out of his face. "Fine."

"I see your wounds are, still, giving you trouble?"

Kurama smiled at him. "Just a bit. They don't hurt as much as they first did." He turned himself completely away from Hiei. Then, taking his bit blood-stained clothes off the chair and folding them up tight.

Hiei glanced down at the clothes, then took the shirt from Kurama's hands and unfolded it. "Your still making yourself feel guilty over that fight aren't you?" Kurama still refused to face him. " Listen. The only thing that matters is you won over that bastard. Your moral victory is what truly counts. It's a who win and who dies situation remember?"

Kurama rolled the chair over to himself and sat in it, placing his head on his hand. "Suppose your right."

Hiei got close to him, bending down whispering his words into Kurama's ear. "I am. And you know it." Kurama could feel Hiei's warm breathe in his ear. Then a strange feeling as he started to trail down to his neck, causing his body to tense.

"H-Hiei what are you doing?" Kurama asked, his voice staggering with a hidden pleasure.

Hiei gave a slight smirk as he traced his tounge back up Kurama's neck, leading to his ear again.

"Getting my true wish." Hearing Hiei's words, Kurama couldn't control his body from tensing up tighter.

Feeling Hiei trace his hands up to his shoulders, Kurama had to hold his breathe as Hiei slowly slid the white undershirt off, revealing half his bare chest.

Thought the chill in the room hit Kurama's bare skin like ice. He turned to Hiei swiftly hooking onto his warm black outfit, shivering.

"Heh heh....Cold?" Kurama shook his head 'yes' at Hiei's question. "Maybe this will help."

A few seconds later, Kurama was pushed apart from Hiei's body, but not completely.

~~I felt a warm pleasurable feeling on my lips. As I felt Hiei's kiss for the first time. Warmth ratiated through my body, causing me fall into him even more.

Our kiss seemed to last forever...It felt like my lungs were going to burst, but I didn't want to stop. However Hiei must've read my mind, for he solved that problem...I felt his tounge slip into my mouth, then air followed. It felt so, so undescribable actually. I had been kissed countless times, but never by someone I trully had my heart out for. Though that didn't mean I was going to let Hiei have all the enjoyment.

I pushed myself up from the chair, still connected in our kiss, and pushed both our bodies up against the wall. This time I was in control. Pushing my tounge into Hiei's mouth, I lapped it around, feeling and swallowing any and every taste of him. He did the same.~~

Hiei parted from the kiss, gasping slightly for a breathe or two.

"What?" Kurama asked. "Why'd you stop?"

Hiei laughed, placing a finger over Kurama's lips. "Oh, be assured Fox. I plan to finish what I've started," he glanced at the bed, "I just thought the bed would be a more suitable place, neh?"

Kurama raised an eye. "Your concern for my pleasure as well as yours, is rather charming Hiei." Kurama gripped Hiei by the cloak and tossed him on the bed, landing on him with another kiss. "Besides, I'd make love to you anywhere."

"Well then," Hiei flipped Kurama to the bottom, "in that case. The honors are mine. " Immediately Hiei removed his clothing as he slowly worked on Kurama's. Kissing passionatly down his neck,

~~Though what Hiei was doing was merely teasing me. Which was really starting to drive me completely insane. My whole body was burning with desire that Hiei was simply fooling with.

I asked many times for Hiei to stop fooling around and just....well...you know.

Eventually, which I'm stressing on that part, Hiei did move forward...

We made love all that night.........(Amazingly didn't wake Yusuke or the others with, well uch-hum, my screaming...)

Feeling Hiei inside me...Made all the pain of the Dark Tournament vanish...

I gave him my all......

And he did the same......~~

~End Flashback~

After I read over the last few words, I immediately shut the book. Not going on any furthor, I was closely going over what I had just read.

There was a problem.....

I whispered to myself, just what I had figured out. "This doesn't make sense," I shut my eyes tight,

"I-I don't remember any of this...."

*~*~*~*

[1] I have no idea how you spell that Hotel Name.....So work with me! ^^

~I have to get fully started on Chapter 7 now!^^ Hope you peoples are liking this so far!! ^_~