Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ A bad dream leads to fighting temptation ❯ A bad dream leads to fighting temptation ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A bad dream leads to fighting temptation

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karasu took Silver fox. Youko ran after Silver fox to get her back. Karasu kissed Silver fox and Silver fox looked like she wanted it. Kurama I don't love you, I love Karasu Silver fox said as she kissed Karasu. Then Silver fox Killed Kurama. Karasu and Silver fox kissed with love. NO SILVER FOX! Kurama woke up sweating and panting in 7:00pm at night as he looked at the clock. Kurama looked at the body next to him. It was Silver fox.

Kurama smiled. Silver fox's gold long beautiful hair, soft beautiful ruby eyes behind it held the past, present, and the hurt. Silver fox was different from the other lovers he had. She had what Youko and his human aspect craved for. She had the body and the audited. Youko chased after her since the first time he meet her. He was scared to admit his feeling toward her but soon found out she also loved him. She was a friend and held her feelings and now he was able to have her. He was his goddess angel. He gave Silver fox a kiss on the cheek.

Silver fox eyes opened. First it was blurry and then it became clear. Silver fox smiled. Silver fox looked at her fox. He has turned into Youko she told herself in her mind. Silver fox placed a hand on Kurama's forehead, it was wet he was sweating. Kurama you okay Silver fox told Kurama in a worried voice as she propped her elbow up to support her. Kurama smiled and placed his hands on Silver fox's red sexy nightgown Kurama loved it a lot, especially when it was on Silver fox. He Kissed Silver fox letting her head fall back on the pillow and his hand trying to take off the nightgown. He was going to show how much he loved her.

They departed from the kiss. Silver fox stared at Kurama. Youko are you horny she asked. Kurama kissed Silver fox. Silver fox took it as a yes. Kurama took off her nightgown and stared at the body he loved so much. Kurama took Silver fox's hands and then tied them to the headboard with vines. Silver fox struggled with the vines. Silver fox eyes widen. Kurama untie me right now Silver fox said as she looked at Kurama. Kurama answered with a no.

Silver fox looked at Kurama with angry eyes. Kurama I'll give you what you want if you untie she said in her sexist voice that Kurama enjoyed. However, Kurama didn't fall for it this time. Silver you need to make new tricks now I am still a youko and I steel what I want he answered Silver fox. Kurama then thrust into Silver fox. Silver fox moaned his name. Kurama move in faster. Youko was must larger then Kurama and he was 7 feet tall. Silver fox was only a little shorter then Kurama's human form.

It was pleasure and pain at the same time. Silver fox was fighting temptations to grab Youko, take care of him, and show him what she could do. After three hours of that, they were tied. Silver nuzzled Kurama's chest. Kurama was back to his human form. She gave him a kiss. Silver fox got out of bed and placed on a robe. She flipped her gold hair. Where you going baby Kurama smiled at Silver fox when he said that. I'll be right back Kurama I'm going to get a glass of water.

At the same time, Karasu was in Silver fox's and Kurama's large beautiful house. Silver fox went into the kitchen. Silver fox smiled as she went into the refrigerator and grabbed a bowl of strawberries. Then turned around and sense a ki energy. Then Karasu strike and took Silver fox. The bowl drooped and broke. Silver fox did not have time to defend herself. Karasu left Kurama a note and went.

Kurama waited in the room thinking about Silver fox. He heard a crash, placed on his clothing, and went downstairs. He went into the kitchen and saw glass on the floor he cleaned it up and felt Silver fox's ki gone. He searched the house and then went back to the kitchen. He was worried. Silver fox was nowhere in the house. Kurama found a note on the kitchen table with his name on it. Kurama read the note. The note read:

Hello Kurama remember me. I have taken Silver fox. I will bond her and make her mine tonight. If I were you, Kurama save your girl before she becomes mine.

-Karasu-

Kurama was furious. Silver fox he thought. He had to save her. He slammed his fist on the kitchen table. He was going to save her before Karasu bonds her. Kurama transformed into Youko and went into Makia. He knew where he was keeping Silver fox. He found himself going into a large old mansion.

Silver fox was chained to the dungeon wall. She has her legs spread apart and chained to the wall she could not get out of it. Silver fox struggled in the hold of the chains holding her. Karasu touches her face and Silver fox turned away. You won't be this way when I bond you. Karasu untied Silver fox's rope that held her robe together. Karasu smiled as he saw the beautiful body in front of him. No imperfection all perfect. He smiled as looked at Silver fox. Silver fox yelled. Youko heard the cry and head towards the dungeon.

Silver fox was afraid and struggled to get out of these chains that held her. Karasu cupped her chin his hands and lifted her chin for a kiss on the lips but then he was whipped to the wall. Leave Silver fox alone Karasu or I will kill you Youko stared at Karasu with death glares. Youko summoned man-eating plants and they attacked Karasu. Karasu dodged the attacks. Last, one standing wins Silver fox Karasu said. Silver fox was afraid of her fox be killed. She didn't want to be with Karasu as longed as she lived. She cried.

Silver fox watched the battle raging on. Youko and Karasu were both wounded. They had only a little bit of energy left to use an attack. Youko looked at Silver fox. He was going to risk his life for Silver fox. For his last words he used his attack called the last book to trade his life to kill Karasu. Plants came out of Kurama and attack Karasu and killed him. Kurama's last word was l love you Silver. Silver fox's eye stared as Kurama body fell. Silver fox got out of the chains and ran to her fox.

Kurama woke up it was a bit blurry but he was able to see clearly. He was in his bed. He saw everyone around him. He was healed and back to normal. Silver fox was by his side not in robes but in a tank top and white long baggie pants. Kurama smiled. What happened, how did I get here? Kurama asked. Silver fox called Yukina over and the rest of us and she healed you. Kurama thanked Yukina. What happened to you Kurama said Yusuke.

When we saw you, you looked like you had a fight with shredder Kuwabara said laughing. Keiko smacked him in the head. Ow! Kuwabara said in pain. Hiei was leaned by the door not caring at all and he left. Everyone left but Silver fox. Silver fox kissed Kurama passionately. Kurama smiled and hugged Silver fox. Silver fox was crying. Please don't cry Kurama said. I was so scared Kurama I thought you were going to die. Kurama looked at Silver fox and kissed the tears from her face. I love you and I will never leave you baby. Silver fox gave Kurama another kiss of joy. As they slept, Kurama whispered to Silver fox I will always be with you no matter what and kissed her on the cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~