Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ A Christmas Fic ❯ The Intro!!!! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2

The Intro!!

 

K38: Hey ya'll!

 

Kit: Hi peoples.

 

Kurama: Hello.

 

Hiei: Hn.

 

K38: I hope ya'll love my story of love, confusion and more cuz…I had fun writin' it. Now Hiei….Kurama….do your stuff!!!!

 

Hiei & Kurama: READ, ENJOY, REVIEW!!!!

 

"GRRR! Man Christmas bites!!!! It bloooooows!!!" I shouted as I walked down the streets from school.

 

This was the beginning of Christmas vacation, the only thing good about the season….and the good deals at the best stores. Everyone is into this "spirit" thing, because of Christmas. All, the couples and families…and lovers and newly weds…YUCK!!!! Every year the same things, couples, family, and boring ol' me! I hate the holiday couples…their as bad as the sports' parents, they have to have their way.

 

You can't even go shopping without them picking a fight with you. It sucks.

I hate Christmas as much as Valentines Day. It's a nightmare. Even the halls of my apartment building are "dressed up" for the holidays, no matter what holiday it is. It got so bad to the point I had to put a sign on my boor that says: "NO CHRISTMAS BEYOND THIS POINT EVER!!!" Since then, no more annoying carolers.

 

My friends say I might as well go around saying "BA HUMBUG!" I can see why they're so mean; I mean I don't even answer their calls anymore, all but one from my best friend.

 

We've been friends since Junior High. She hates the holidays as much as I do. We both have our own holiday called: "Anti-holiday"

 

As soon as I got home and out of my school uniform my phone rang.

 

"Talk to me." I demanded as I brushed out my hair.

 

Hey, it's me Kit." Desi said

 

Desi is the Anti-Holiday one like me I call her kinsue or Kit for short.

 

"I know, otherwise I wouldn't have touched the phone." I said sighing slightly.

 

"Oh, right." She laughed half-heartedly.

 

I forgot to mention…..she can be an airhead too. A lot….but I'm the big airhead most of the time.

 

"So, what do you want?"

 

"Right! Um, are we still gonna go vandalize the school on Christmas?" Kit asked…I could tell she was doing homework because she sounded real frustrated. She never gets work done at school. She's always asleep. I sleep to, but get my work done.

 

"That's not what you called for is it?" I asked and smirked to myself.

 

"Yes it is!"

 

"No, it's not, you asked me as we walked home. That was only 25 minuets ago."

 

"So! Maybe I forgot?"

 

I rolled my eyes as I looked out the window and looked down upon the streets disgusted and said "I know you're and airhead, but don't play the fool."

 

She sighed and replied "Ok, ok, you win."

 

I laughed "Kit, I always win."

 

She growled, "SHTU UP!"

 

"Well," I said. "What do you want?"

 

"Um, on the math paper….what's the answer to 21 and 25?"

 

"DO IT YOURSELF!! GOOD BYE!!!" I hung up. And right at that moment there was a knock…