Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ A Mother's Love ❯ Chapter 2

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 2
 
The little boy fell from the island in the sky to the ground below. Amazingly somehow surviving the fall. The homeland of the Koorime, or ice maiden, is a home in the sky, devoid of men, the ice maiden does not need a male to become pregnant. Each woman will give birth to a baby girl, unless they ran away and met a male. A group of bandits came to rest aside a river, shortly after Hina's child had been thrown. One heard the small cry of a child.
 
“huh what the hell? A kid” one of the bandits picked up the child. “Hey what's that?” the child holding a round jewel in his hand. “Hand it over runt” the boy hung on to it, as the bandit tried to take it from him, and couldn't. The baby moved his head a little bit, and then opened his mouth and bit down. “OW! Stupid brat! You bit me”
“Hey what are you doing?”
“Boss, I found his kid”
“What… A kid?”
The bandit gave his boss, the little child. The boss took a look at the child, the child just looked back.
The leader of the bandits then tried to take the jewel.
“Uhh, I wouldn't do that”
“Why it's just a child”
The bandit stayed quiet, as he watched the leader get bit by the baby as well.
“Stubborn, little brat! He's strong for a baby”
Something caught the leader's eye on the bindings around the baby. It was a name.
“It's a name?”
“What does it say boss?”
“It says “Hiei”
“Get rid of him, we aren't babysitters”
“No.”
“But boss!”
“The boy will remain with us. He'll be treated as one of our own. Let the others know.”
“Sure thing boss, no problem.”
 
Hiei grew up, his power grew, as soon as he discovered his gem from his mother was valuable, he used it, and let demons come and fight against him. He wore it to attract any other demons. When they came for Hiei, he'd kill them with ease. At the age he was, his sword was bigger them him, and he really didn't know how to sword fight. Hiei got faster, and was faster than most of his opponents. Using his speed, and the sword, he kept easily killing one demon after another. The more demons he fought, the stronger he kept getting. His home with the bandits soon came to an end though. He returned there one day. Most of the bandits gave him the cold shoulder and said nothing to him.
 
“If you have a problem then just say it. What is it?”
“Hiei, you've gotten stronger… but it's a little too strong, and ruthless for our taste. If you want to continue, then you may as well just leave.”
“So then.. You and the others are afraid of me. Afraid because I kill for pleasure.”
“We're not afraid of you!”
Hiei just looked at the bandit who said it, and the guy shut up. Hiei turned to go.
“Hiei… You don't have to go. Just stop being so ruthless.”
“I know when I'm not wanted. You all fear me so it doesn't matter. I can take care of myself.”
Hiei left the group of bandits and didn't plan on returning. First, kicked out of his homeland for being male, fire, and for being born, now feared by the only group he had come to known as the closest thing he would have as a family.
 
Hiei was sitting on a tree branch one night, his back against the trunk of the tree. He had his stone from his mother in his hand, the young demon just thinking.
 
---------- Hiei's mind----------------
 
First my homeland, now the bandits, so far it doesn't seem like there's a place for me. My homeland didn't want to risk having me, it seems like I got too ruthless for the bandits too. That's they're own fault. I don't care, it doesn't matter to me, I can get by on my own…this stone… I don't know why but every time as I stare at it, it brings me comfort, and a sense of feeling. Maybe it's just me though. One thing I'm certain of, is that she's the only one who seemed to care about me. My mother…Should I go find her? No.. there's no point in finding her, I wouldn't even know where to look.

----end---
 
But hiei's mind changed when one day, a challenger wanted to fight him for his stone.
 
“Hey Shorty! How bout fighting, doesn't matter if you win, that jewel, and you dead is what'll end up happening.”
 
“Go right ahead, you don't mind if I fight back do you?”
 
“Hahaha! Go ahead shorty!”
 
The demon was taller than hiei was, and seemed to think that being taller, and bigger was better. Hiei wasn't afraid at all. The demon pulled out a sword, Hiei pulled out a katana, and this demon came at him and slammed his blade down on Hiei's. Hiei still not really knowing much about sword fighting, tried to push back, but it didn't work, the demon was stronger then him, and began to just push Hiei back with ease. He began to push Hiei over the edge of a cliff. He finally pushed against the fire demon off the side, hiei began to fall, and to him it was like slow motion, as he fell, the demon against him swung and the opponent's blade sliced the material holding hiei's stone around his neck, the stone fell immediately, hiei fell off as well, he stuck the sword into the cliff, and held on, once the blade was down as far as it could go, hiei pushed off the wall, with his katana sliding out of the stone wall, he was launched up, as the opponent went to the edge to see if hiei was killed, the blade was all he saw, next thing he knew the katana was through his stomach. The demon stepped back, and coughed up blood and died. Hiei walked back to the edge to see if he could still get his stone back, but there was no sign of it, he had lost it.
 
“damn, I lost it...” hiei was pissed, he jumped down, and tried to find it but found no sign of it, a river flowed. “ it must have fallen in the current.”
 
Hiei changed his mind, the night after the fight. He took a few hours and thought hard and decided it was time to find his homeland, and possibly his mother. But even that his power grew, Hiei was a young demon, powerful for his age by far, he continued to fight strong opponents in demon world at the same time, trying to locate his home and mother. He came across a demon one day who wanted to fight him. Once again the demon was taller than he was. There was a difference fighting this demon as opposed to any other regular demons. The demon hiei came up against was known as an ancient of demon world, she had lived longer than other demons by far. Hiei had no clue, he had heard of the ancient demons of demon world, but didn't really believe in it, nor did he care. He faced her off anyway. As Hiei attacked her, she had ease in dodging all his attempts, any energy attacks she simply threw to the side. This demon looked young, she had warm feelings from her even being a demon, she had white wings and long blonde hair. She seemed like she shined even being a demon. Hiei couldn't even sense her power.
 
“You hurt deep down inside don't you little one” she asked him.
“Don't act like you care… you know nothing.”
“Young fire demon… so much hate and anger inside of you. What do you seek?”
“What?” hiei was confused, did she know what he was searching for.
“You lost something important to you haven't you?”
“What does it matter to you, if I have or not. Why do you care, do you know what it is, I'm looking for?” Hiei was curious now, and couldn't help but ask her.

“To find what you seek, you must get the jagan implant”
“The what?” he wasn't sure what she meant by jagan.
“To find what you seek, you must get the jagan implant, but if you do this, you may die. Demons have gone through the implant, and have died, no one has mastered it before.”
“Where do I go?”
“Find the demon surgeon.”

she turned to go.

“Wait!”

she turned to him.

“Who are you?”

“I'am solicis, ancient of the season of summer”

the next thing hiei knew, she was gone. Hiei was left in thought. His first instinct wasn't sure whether to trust her or not, part of him, couldn't believe that she was an actual ancient, not many demons ever saw them. Hiei decided to head out, and take her advice. The Jagan implant, otherwise known as the “evil eye”. If Hiei survived the operation, he'd have a third eye implanted. One that no other demon had managed to master, if he had to go through pain then so be it. He also wondered now, why did that ancient bother helping him. One way or another he was going to find what he was looking for.

Author's notes: there you have the second chappy appy for this fanfic is done, the ancient demon solicis I made up so you must have permission from me if you would like to use her. The only one who has permission is Naoko Akimoto, that is the only one who has my permission. Besides that hope you enjoy the chappy appy, I will try asap to start and get the third chapter up.