Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ A new spirit detective? ❯ Chapter 1! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shadow wolf: Yay! I made another story!!! And PLEASE review!!! I'm begging you!!!

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Yu Yu Hakusho. But I do own Kiru!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The team and Botan were all at Kuwabara's house and Botan was explaining a new mission.

"So you guys need to defeat this demon or he'll take over The Human world in no time. Oh yeah… If you want some help we have a demon who is willing to help out in killing him." Botan finished up her explaining.

"Hn……… I don't need any help. I'll go and kill that demon by myself." Hiei said to Botan right when she finished.

"Excuse me Botan, but just curious… How can this other demon help us?" Kurama asked politely.

"Well she can help because she was a slave at his fortress for a while. So she knows her way around pretty well, and also knows what to where to blend in." Botan replied.

"Can't we find our own way around? Is it really so big that you can't even find your way around?" Yuske asked.

"Yeah it can't be that big." Kuwabara added.

"Well actually……… It is." Botan said as she pulled out a piece of rolled up paper.

Botan started to unroll the paper. The paper was HUGE (Around 15'x 15') and on it (Covering the whole paper) was a map of a fortress. Also on the map was a tiny dot with a label that read `size of average demon'.

The boys were staring wide-eyed at the map.

"You know what Botan I think we will have that demon help us get around that place." Kurama said still in shock of how big it was.

"Yeah that place is huge. We'll definitely need help finding our way around." Yuske said nodding his head absent-mindedly.

"Okay then. I'll go get her. You guys just stay here and I'll be back in an hour or so." Botan said as she got her oar and flew out the window, leaving the dumbfounded spirit detectives to stare at the map.

"Hello Koenma! The boys have decided they would like help from Kiru." Botan said to Koenma as she entered his office.

"Okay then, you can go get her. She's in the same room as before, I don't think she even left" Koenma said still concentrating on his work.

"Okay! See `ya later!" Botan said happily as she strolled out the door.

Botan was walking in a hall with many doors. She then came to one towards the end of the hall and knocked. There was no reply. She knocked again. Still no reply. ` Might as well go in.' Botan thought as she opened the door.

"WAHHH!!!" Botan yelled when a Katana came and nearly sliced her nose off.

"Oh dear……… I'm sorry Botan-san! I did not see you there!" A voice came from a girl who looked about 14. She had dark blue hair, Blood red eyes and was wearing loose black pants along with a dark green shirt.

"Oh that's quite all right Kiru-san. But besides that the boys would like your help on their mission."

"Oh good!!! I can't wait! Shall we go to The Human world now then?" The girl called Kiru asked.

"Sure!" Botan replied as she got her oar out of nowhere. "Let's take my oar! It'll be faster then walking!" Botan added happily.

"Okay… But will that oar hold us both?" Kiru asked as she stepped up to the oar.

"Of coarse! Now hop on!" Botan answered.

"Kay!" Kiru said as she hopped on the oar and they took off to The Human world.

The boys were all sitting around a table playing cards.

"I win!" Kurama said as they finished whatever game they were playing.

"Damn it! Why the Hell do you always win Kurama?" Yuske asked throwing his cards down on the table.

"Because I am the best at anything logical Yuske." Kurama answered politely with a small smirk.

"Hn……… It was a stupid game anyway." Hiei said looking away from the group as he put his cards on the table.

"Hey guys I think I feel Botan coming. And with her is a fairly strong demon." Kuwabara said.

"Okay……… Well that's good we can get this mission over with." Yuske said.

"Yes……… But the way Botan described this demon I'd guess he'd be pretty tough to beat. I doubt he'll be a push over." Kurama said looking as if he were thinking hard.

"Awe who cares! We can beet `em!" Kuwabara said loudly.

"And by we I suppose you mean Yuske, Kurama, and I?" Hiei asked coldly.

"Why you!!! I meant all four of us but since you're so scrawny it's really only three of us who can even stand a chance!!!" Kuwabara yelled.

"Gods! Would you to please shut the Hell u-" Yuske yelled but was cut off…

"Hello boys!" Botan yelled right in Yuske's ear.

"WAHHHH!" Yuske shrieked. "BOTAN!?! Don't do that!" Yuske yelled.

"Sorry Yuske… Oh yes! Kiru-san these are the boys!" Botan said stepping aside to show Kiru who was behind her.

"Hello! I'm Kiru! Nice to meet all of you!" Kiru said happily.

"Hello, nice to meet you. I'm Kurama, this is Yuske, that's Kuwabara, and he's Hiei." Kurama said pointing at each individual.

"All right……… Nice to meet all of you!! But now that Hello's are through let's go get that Baka demon!!!" Kiru yelled.

"All right then! Let's go boys!" Botan said as she flew out the window on her oar.

"Uhhh……… Botan? We kinda need a portal or something!" Kuwabara yelled after her.

"Oh yeah!" Botan said as she came back through the window. "Okay come on. I already know where the portal the demons were all ready using! Let's go!" Botan said heading out the door.

The spirit detectives and Kiru Shrugged and followed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Shadow Wolf: So What do you think? Continue or not? You decide!!!

Review Please!!! ^__^