Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ A Random Story ❯ A Random Story ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

This is a completely random story that me and my bros, Red Dragon and Silver Fox, worked on while hot and bored. Basically it is meant to be weird and make no real sense. Please read and review (to boost my bros spirits since it was their story mainly).

Disclaimer- We do not own anything but the idea

Note- This was originally written as a non-anime. For that version please check out my fictionpress account.

---

One day Kurama was walking on the sidewalk when a giant truck came burling after him. He tried to jump out of the way with such force that he went through one stop sign and smacked into the other. And knocked himself out.

After waking up he rub
bed his head and in a daze accidentally walked out into the street. Unknown to him a truck was on the street. The truck honked it's horn while chasing Kurama down the street. Thinking it would be safe he ran to a crosswalk. There a car hit him. Then the college marching band stepped on him. As soon as he woke up another truck hit him. Angry with all cars Kurama got up, dusted off his hands and started to chase a bright red truck. A game of Follow the Leader started when another truck started to chase after Kurama. Police cars joined the game with lights and sirens on.

Growling Kurama gave up with outside and ran for the house. As soon as he entered the house Hiei jumped out in front of him wearing only pink, lacy underwear. Getting up Kurama went onto the back porch where he got struck by lightning. Tuning Kurama to ash.

Hiei chased after Kurama jumping up and down. Annoyed Botan came from behind the tree and whacked Hiei with a plunger. Then Botan started to chase Hiei with the plunger.

Yusuke jumped out and scared Kurama when two lightning bolts struck both Yusuke and Kurama.

Kuwabara came running out holding a kitchen sink ready to throw, when Botan came back with a broken plunger. Throwing it behind her she grab
bed her mallet and whacked Kuwabara. While singing, “London Bridge is falling down,” he fell face first into a pink icing birthday cake.

After he woke up Koenma came out of the house and scared Kuwabara so bad that he fainted. Then Koenma picked up a hammer and started to chase Botan.

Keiko came running out with a rolling pin and slipped on some icing. Sliding she smacked into Kurama then Yusuke, then Kuwabara causing Kuwabara to fall into a Barbie birthday cake. Standing up he went to a mirror and saw Barbie's face where his should've been. Another two lightning bolts came and struck Keiko and Kuwabara turning them into ash. When Hiei saw Keiko he looked up and got struck by lightning and turned into ash.

Botan finally caught up with Koenma and used fairy dust and watched I horror as his hair turned into flowers.

Yusuke came back from the future with a plunger/hammer gun and hit Botan on the head knocking her out.

Kurama grab
bed a laser gun and accidentally shot himself turning himself into ash again. Before falling he said in a Jim Carrey voice, “Look Ma, I'm ash!! Ahha!!” The fell.

Keiko grab
bed 7 bowling balls and threw them hitting everyone- including herself. Angry everyone else came back and started to chase Keiko.

Botan stopped and looked at her watch and hit the redo button starting this story all over again...

---

I know it was stupid. Believe me even though its stupid it was fun to make. We drank soda and ate cookies while doing it. Anyways please read and review.