Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ A Story To Begin All Stroies ❯ A story to begin all stories ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok time for the declaimer. I don't own Hiei, Kurama, or any of the Yu Yu Hakusho characters so don't sue me `cause I don't have any money to speak of. I do own Kisie (Kiseimaru) so please not take her though I'm not sure y you would want to. K now that that's out of the way on with the story!

@$#@%#%&^*&^)(*_(_++)((*^*&%&$^##%@^$#$*&*() )(*&*^%$@#$%#$%^&*&!@#$%^&*()!@#%^&**((()*$##$%^&** ^%%

I want to be free. I want to be on my own. I don't need my family or my friends. I don't need anyone. I just want to be by myself in my own little world. Why can't anyone understand that? Why can't everyone just leave me alone!!! Why can't you all just go away? I want you all to die and leave me in peace. That is my one wish. So why won't it come true? It's just a simple wish.

If I can't have that then I want to be something that can do the job without the help of a simple wish. The one thing that I know will fill this growing need inside of me. Something that will have no problems exterminating the vermin that terrorize me everyday. I want to be a demon. Everyone says that they don't exist but I know that they do. I sense them. I hear them. I can feel them in their disguised forms when they walk by.

And I think that they know this. They tend to whisper in little groups when I pass. Then again maybe it's just me. Whatever the case I still want to be one so that there is some truth to the rumors that can be proven. That's what I want along with my freedom from this world. I want to make a myth, a simple urban legend, truth. And. To make. Ningen. FEAR it.

That would be the best reward for my actions. To be feared by any and all ningen. To have them cower at my feet begging for forgiveness. But will I give it to them? Why should I? What good have they ever done for me to deserve to be spared? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

So. They will not be spared. Not for any reason. And I will see to it that there death is a very slow and painful one. So that they can feel the pain and agony that I have felt through my life. I will force them to switch places with me. I will no longer be the one that has to go through the pains of life but I will get to finally got to enjoy it. They will be the ones to suffer.

But it is still not enough. I had to suffer alone with no one to go through it with me. No one to comfort me. But they will since they will all suffer together. I guess then they should count themselves lucky. For that will be the only mercy that I will give, if you can even call it that.

I don't care anymore. I'm just tired of having to suffer. I want the pain to stop. I want the hurting to stop. When, though will it stop an go away? All I can say is that I hope that it's soon so that I won't have to carry out my plan.

Why do I think like this? I want everyone to die and by my own hands but yet deep inside I really don't want to do that. I don't want to hurt anyone. I've bee through the pain and wouldn't wish it on anyone else. No one should have to go through the pain and suffering that I had to. So why? Why do I wish for the exact opposite?

Is it because I'm tired of wanting people to live without pain while I still have continue to live through it? That is always a possibility but still… grrrrrr my head hurts. I need to stop thinking of these thoughts. I never in my life have ever thought of hurting another person and I don't want to start now. I don't like the fact that the two sides of my mind are fighting over whether or not to kill people.

One side says that they don't have the pain and that they don't need it while the other side says that they should feel it and that it's not fair that I have had to endure it for so long. For every reason not to kill the good side of my mind thinks up the corrupt side come up with a better one to kill. And the scary thing is. I think that. Well, I think that the corrupt side is winning.

I can't stop myself. Just thinking about causing chaos and destruction makes my shake. Not with fear…..but….with…. joy. And it scares me. I can't wait to do all of the things that my mind it concocting. NO!!! I have to stop this. I don't want to think like this!!! NO STOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPP!!!

Kisei closed the top of her laptop and sighed. "Man I wonder where that came from. I've never written something that….well….scary. Hmmm maybe I am loosing it like Rin said. Oh well. I'll continue it tomorrow." With that Kisie got ready for bed and went to sleep. But she didn't realize that she was being watched by a pair of red eyes and one purple. Someone had been "reading over her shoulder". `Hmmm maybe I can use this girl. I will have to watch her closely. Naw I think that I'll have Kurama track her. That's his specialty.'

K that's it! My first chapter of my first fic!!!! <does the happydance> OH and for those who don't know.. ningen is jap for human being(s) just incase you were wondering. K im done. Please r&r.

Ja ne minna!!