Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ A Story To Begin All Stroies ❯ Koenma Appears ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Well here it is.. the next chapter. Ale-Bloody-Roses, I hope that I did not take too long with this one and thank you for reviewing. Gotta' love those reviews!!! *koff* Ummm do yeah on with the disclaimers! I do not own Yu Yu Hakusho but I do own Kisei cause…well..she is me!!! So on with the story!!

$#@%#*^%($(%)&_&+()^*(^&*%&$^#^*%#*^%$(^%)*%^_(^ +*^)&*%(&^$&%#*%^#*%&*%^)(*&^)(*&^)(

After dinner there was an eerie silence. Hiei, who saw that this was going nowhere fast, decided that he would like some alone time to talk to the strange girl.

"Kurama?"

Kurama had been lost in his own thoughts about how to start up a conversation when Hiei had spoken his name. "Yes Hiei?"

"I was wondering if we had any flavored snow left. Preferably the mint one."

At this statement Kisei looked up with a confused look on her face. "Flavored snow? What is that? I have never heard of it before."

Kurama looked at her with a smile on his face. "Not to worry.. It is just ice-cream. Hiei just refers to it as `flavored snow'. And I think that we might be all out of mint but we do have some vanilla left."

"Vanilla is too bland. Why don't you go out and get some more fox?" Kurama looked like he was considering Hiei's suggestion when Kisei piped up with a suggestion of her own.

"Umm…. Do you have any root beer?"

"I believe that we have some left", Kurama stated, "Why do you ask?"

Kisei blushed and looked down at her hands. "Well since Hiei thinks that vanilla is too plain, why don't you just make some root bear floats so that there will be more flavor and you won't have to go out this late to get the mint flavor." She was still looking at her hands when she finished. The thought of being alone with Hiei for more than 5 minutes worried her. Right now she was desperate to get Suuichi to stay home with them.

Kurama's eyes lit up with the idea. "That sounds good. What do you think koib- *ahem* Hiei?" He first looked at Hiei, who just smirked at his lovers little slip up and then to Kisei who still had a confused look on her face.

"Hn. I don't see why you are still so secretive about it. It is not like this girl is going to black mail you are anything." Hiei had a smirk on his face. He loved tormenting Kurama about his social issues though he could never quite grasp why his kitsune did not want their secret out in the open. It seemed to him that it would be much easier if they could let it out then try to conceal it from everyone.

Once again he looked at Kurama who was blushing and looked like a dear in headlights. "If she still doesn't like you despite your little secret then she is not all that I thought her to be."

"What the hell does that mean? What secret are you talking about?" Kisei looked up at Suuichi with big pleading eyes. "Suuichi-kun….onegai? Tell me?"

Kurama just kept on blushing. This was defenently not the way he wanted things to going. `We are supposed to be finding out about her secrets, not mine!' "I think it is time to change the subject or else no ice-cream at all."

Surprisingly enough this silenced the two. Kurama looked at the two people in front of him and sighed. "I guess then that I will go and make us some root bear floats."

"Thank you Suuichi-kun"

Kurama blushed at the affectionate ending that Kisei used. "You are very welcome." With that he left the room.

`Now is my chance to get to know her better' thought Hiei. He had wanted to get Kurama to leave the room so that he could interrogate the girl on his own. Knowing Kurama, he would object to some of Hiei's questions. "So are you going to tell me what you write about?"

The question had caught Kisei off guard and she choked on her water. "*sputter* What did you just ask me?"

" *sigh* I asked you what you wrote about. That was what we were talking about before your "little" outburst." Hiei smirked at the blush that crept over Kiser's cheeks. `She really is quite cute when she blushes…wait..nonononono! There is no way in the dark flames of the Makai that I will fall for this ningen! Besides, I already have Kurama, so I don't need anyone else. However, Kurama seems to be taking an interest in her as well and we might just want to continue our blood line…hmmmm. Still, she is just a ningen' "Well? Are you going to tell me or not?"

"No I won't tell you. It is really none of your business."

"You are letting Kurama read them, are you not?"

"Well yes….but he asked to read them. If you want to know so badly then why don't you read them yourself?"

"Because it would be much easier to hear it from you. Besides, I do not wish to entertain myself…just to get information. I feel an eerie reikai energy coming from you. It is a very unusual energy that I have never felt before."

Kisei once again had a confused look on her face. " Umm what is Reikai energy?"

All of a sudden a *pop* can be heard and Koenma appears.

"Hiei I forbid you to say anything more to this girl! She must be enlightened before we decide weather or not she is the one that we are looking for."

"Hn. Fine then…have it your way. I really don't care. All that I care about is finding out what I want to know."

"And what is that Hiei?" Koenma fixed Hiei with a stern look. He knew the fire demon's past records and was trying to be cautious. Knowing that he could very easily loose his temper, Koenma decided that he would let Hiei do some of the questioning.

"What I want to know is if she is a demon or not. She seems like she could be one but her reikai energy is like nothing that I have ever felt before." Hiei was starting to get impatient. All that he wanted from this is answers and it looked like it would be a while before he got any. Koenma sensed the impatience and rising anger in the young demon's voice and decided to interrupt.

"Hiei… Now let us not be to forward with the subject. I told you that I wanted to enlighten her before we question."

"AND I TOLD YOU THAT I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE HELL SHE IS!!!!!!!!!"

There was dead silence in the room as everyone stared at Hiei.

#@!^%#$#*^%$&^%)^)*_&_+)*(&_(^*%&^$^@#%$!@^%@&am p;#*&$(*%)*&%^*^_*_(_*^

Yatta!!! Finally done! Well I hope that you all enjoyed this chapter. I should be getting the chapters out sooner because I want to enter this fic in a contest but,,,,umm….have to finish it first ^_^;. So yeah…. Well R&R…onegai?

~voidsenshi