Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ A YYH Gang ❯ Meet the team ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
You wake up in a completely different room in a completely different building. The drugs after effect gave you a huge headache, reminding you of last night. As you sit up, Yusuke and Kurama enter the room. kurama turns and whispers to Yusuke, 'Tell them she's awake.' Yusuke leaves and you get up approaching Kurama, just as he realizes he's alone in a room with a girl who tried to kill him. 'First, your friend attacks me, then you go back on a deal and trick me, and now you KIDNAP ME! You're going to pay...' kurama takes a step back from you. 'We had no choice! You wouldn't come peacefully! And it really important that you meet someone!' You stop just inches away from him. You force yourself to calm down, 'I'll wait, and then i'll decide whether or not i kill you. Just as you sit back on the couch, the other three boys come in. 'Are you okay,' Yusuke asks Kurama. 'you look really pale.' he shrugs and says, 'it's nothing, i'm fine.' 'who are you four anyway?' you ask suddenly.You'l find that out soon enough' Yusuke sayshear him coming,' kurama says, he tells you, in a slightly shaky voice(you just tries to kill him, why wouldn't it be shaky) 'Whatever you do, don't laugh at him.' 'Don't laugh at who?' you ask in frustration. Just then the door opens and a toddler walks in. You're reaction is far from what anyone expected and causes everyone to jump back in suprise. 'Koenma, sir!' you shout, jumping up from the couch(even you jump!:P) 'I didn't do anything wrong, I swear! i had no idea they brought me here!' 'Amaya, your who they were talking about!' he shouts. 'Okay, I can handle this, have you all met?' Calming down, you say, 'not officially, they won't tell me their names.' 'Well then, its time you found out. That's Yusuke, Kuwabara, Hiei, and Kurama.' your jaw drops and you sink back into the couch. 'I tried to kill the Spirit Detectives!' you maon, covering your eyes. 'I'm dead!'sheepishly, you ask, 'is it too late to apologize?' your head snaps up and you say suddenly, 'Are you gonna put me back on probation for this? i can't handle probation again!
down, Amaya! Why don't we have a private talk in my office and i'll explain all this.' He opens the door and walks outboth walk into the office and he closes the door. Sitting at his chair, he begins to explain. 'They say that you killed a demon in the human world...' 'Legally!' you shout, interrupting him. 'He was causing a dangerous disruption and could have compromised the secrecy of Sprirt World! i had every right to!' 'That's not what I meant! And don't interrrupt! What i was going to say was that they were amazed by your power. They want you to be the fifth member for the dark tournament.' 'Are you serious? I've always wanted to be in the dark tournament! I'd love to go!' 'Just wait a minute!' he says loudly, losing his temper. 'I don't think i can trust you..''Shhh!' you stop him suddenly. You bring up a picture on his giant screen. All four boys followed them and were listening in on the other side of the door. 'Now they think you don't trust me, but ihad to stop you before you accidentally say what i do. please, whisper!' He scowls at you but then whispers, 'like i was saying, i don't think i can trust you to do the tournament, school, and your job!' 'You don't have to worry about school, i got kicked out.' 'Again? Amaya, that's the third one in two years! you have to stay in school and you know that!' it was your turn to lose your temper. 'Who do you think you are, my dad? This guy just runs up and tackles me, I'm going to fight him!' Koenma reminds you to stay quiet and he asks 'whats the damage?' you shrug 'four ribs and a finger.' He scowls again but changes the subject. 'What do you want me to tell them? They won't be satisfies with out answers.' 'I'll keave that up to you,' you say loudly, opening the door and watch all four boys tumble in. you go and slump down into the only other chair in the room. They all pick themselves up, blushing slightly. 'So, how do you two know eachother?' Yusuke asked. 'Well, its very simple. It started a little over two years ago. Do all know what the vault is?(i'm just making this up, but the vault is the place where all of koenma's magical objects are stored)'The most well guarded place in Spirit World?' kurama states. 'Exactly. She broke in and stole my most valuable object. She had the Spirit World in an uproar for weeks.' kurama turns to you and says, almost accusingly, 'You broke into the vault?' 'So did you and Hiei!' you say defensively. 'So that's why you don't trust her,' kuwabara says suddenly, 'because she stole from you?' You round on him and shout, 'Shut up! You have no idea of the circumstances!' 'Quiet!' koenma shouts 'Anyway, we couldn't even find her! Then, several weeks later, she just came and turned herself in.' 'What!' Yusuke exclaimed. 'you went through all that trouble just to turn yourself in?' 'i did it to prove that I could. I had no intention of using it.' 'Stop interrupting! Anyway, i put her on probation, for a very long time.' 'How long' kuwabara asked, forgetting he wasn't supposed to interrupt. 'To give you an idea, i finally got off only two months ago.' Suddenly struck by a thought, you say, 'You won't out me back on, will you? i had no idea who they were!' koenma waved it off and assured you not to worry. 'Oh, and I've made my decision. Amaya, you may be in the tournament.