Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ All Down Hill From Here ❯ With You ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

All Down Hill From Here

Chapter 10- With You

Disclaimer: My mom said I couldn't have Yu Yu Hakusho for my birthday

Me: Oh my goodness, Sango16 and Vaoh you guys seriously crack me up. I read you reviews and I start to laugh so hard.

Hiei: You laugh at everything onna.

Me: No don't ever do that again.

Hiei: ???

Me: Don't speak half in English and half in Japanese if confuses me.

Hiei: -_-

Me: Anyways thanks for the hilarious reviews. Oh and Tron here he is just my lamo friend that comes over a lot and likes Yu Yu Hakusho and loves the movie Tron. He sits here and helps me write these things. His name is merhn.

Ton: No one must ever know the true name of the master of Tron!

Me: Ok Freak. Oh wait before I forget Sango16, I read a few of your fic's and they are great. When are you going to write another one?

~*~

"If you drop me I will freak out!" yelled Jordan while flying through the air at a very high speed and just about ready to get sick from it.

"Stop speaking it hurts my ears," said the demon Hiei in a cold tone.

"Oh I think I am going to-" Just than Jordan threw up all over the back of Hiei's jacket.

"AHHHHH!" Hiei was screaming so loud you could hear him all the way back at the police station.

* * *

"This isn't good," said Kurama while pacing back and forth the whole time Ashley was watching him very closely "They have some how found away to control Hiei's body but not his mind. At least that gives us a clue as to what's happening."

"It does." said Kuwabara. He was sitting Indian style on the floor with Kayko and Ashley.

"Yes, it means that Hiei wasn't doing this of his own free will because he tried to warn us before he took Jordan. Also that they must have been very powerful to have that much control of him."

"I know what you mean, Hiei isn't a push over." said Yusuke "Lets go."

"Huh?" asked Kayko "Where are you going?"

"Well Hiei is probably up the mountain at the speed he moves and we need to save Jordan."

"Well Jordan is a physic and I am sure she could handle herself." said Kayko in a snippy tone.

"I will pretend I didn't hear that," said Yusuke in a pissed off tone, his head was shifted to the ground and his bangs hid his face from view.

"I agree with him, we have to go and save Jordan I just barley got her back and I don't want to lose her again. ((See how I make it sound like they are dating.))

Although no one could hear it Yusuke was letting out a cold growl as Ashley said that, Yusuke started cracking his knuckles. |What am I doing, Jordan doesn't even like me like that and if I pummeled her boyfriend into the ground she would hate Me.|

Without another word Yusuke opened a door and walked down the stairs that lead out of the police station. Needless to say Yusuke was feeling a little frustrated and he needed to vent his anger somewhere. So he started moving faster towards the mountain range not even waiting for the others to catch up with him.

* * *

A very disgruntled Hiei threw Jordan into a bedroom. She landed hard on the floor, as she looked around she noticed that the room was very nice a large queen sized bed with puffy blankets and a lot of pillows. Jordan stood up while rubbing her butt and began to look around, she saw in the corner she saw a girl sleeping; she had blue hair and was wearing a pink kimono ((Remember Jordan has never meant this girl))

Jordan started to poke the girl, gently at first but it soon turned into a hard shove. The girl awoke abruptly and Jordan dived to the floor hoping she wouldn't get hit. If this girl was anything like the last person she had to deal with she was going to get a smack down.

Jordan looked up from the ground to see the girl moving around. She was now standing in front of the door.

"My name is Botan, what's yours." said the blue haired girl.

"Uh it's Jordan." said the brunette while slowly climbing off the floor and eyeing this Botan girl suspiciously

((Ok everyone just to let you know Botan doesn't have the brainpower to fend of it from controlling her brain. I'm not saying she is dumb or anything I am just saying that Hiei could barley do it so what makes anyone think that Botan's brainpower competes with Hiei? Just letting you all know))

* * *

Yusuke and the others were marching their way up the mountainside, halfway to where they needed to be.

"How much further?" asked Ashley while looking around

Yusuke could of have several rude remarks to give to the guy but held them all in.

"Yusuke I believe that when we go in there the smartest thing to do would be take out Hiei, he is a very strong demon and I believe they are re-lying on him for the first wave of attack." said Kurama while trying to calculate a plan before they got up there.

"Whatever you say Kurama." said Yusuke, he wasn't even really paying attention anymore he was to busy trying to keep himself in check. "Just don't let me be the one to hit Hiei."

* * *

"I HATE THIS I WANT TO GO HOME, I want a shower, I want clothes that fit, I want to eat chicken bagel sandwiches." Wailed Jordan at the top of her lungs "I want and Italian soda and . . . and . . . and"

"And?" asked Botan while patting Jordan on the shoulder

"I want a BOYFRIEND!!!!"

"Oh it's not that bad here." said Botan while bending over to look at Jordan

"Finally." said Jordan the fake sobbing had stopped

Jordan had pulled out a large book which she had taken off the shelf a little earlier, she than slapped Botan upside the head with it.

"Sorry about that." said Jordan while running out of there, she gave Botan's unconscious body one last look before she tore down the hall way running in whatever direction she thought was out.

Jordan than found herself in a large room which was completely empty for a small table in the middle of it. Jordan sort of stood there a moment trying to decide which door to go out but she had no clue.

Just then a strong had grabbed Jordan's arm. She wheeled around to look at the demon Hiei.

"Onna it's the third door on the right, now try and brake free!" yelled the demon Hiei

"Look I have no idea what your problem is here but either help me or don't. I hate it when you only go half way!" yelled Jordan at the fire demon

Just then she heard some footsteps behind her, Jordan was about to wheel around again to look at the culprit but before she could she felt a very sharp pain in her neck.

* * *

"This must be it." said Kuwabara aloud as the walked up towards a large mansion that stood right before them

"Gee, you think." said Yusuke his voice dripping with sarcasm

"Yep." said Kuwabara either not getting it or choosing to ignore it.

Yusuke was about to open the large doors that lead inside the eerie place but they opened before he could get to them. On the other side was a very disgruntled looking Jordan; she was now wearing an all white tunic that fit her perfectly.

"Oh good it's you!" sighed Jordan with relief

The girl grabbed on to Yusuke's hand and started to lead them all to the back of the castle.

"What happened . . . . . Are you ok?" asked Yusuke

"I'm fine." said Jordan while still running at full speed. "They put me in this room with this blue haired girl Botan and I hit her with a book so she got knocked out and I ran out of there as fast as I could." Jordan than stopped to take a breath before running again "Than there was this psycho guy in a cloak that tried to stop me and I hit him with the same book and took off like a bat out of hell."

"You hit Botan with a book?" asked Kayko with disbelief.

"Yeah the chick wanted to keep me captive and I didn't want to be held captive."

The whole while they were running to the back of the mansion Kayko was glaring at Jordan for holding Yusuke's hand. Jordan didn't stop once they reached the back of the mansion; no she led them into the forest.

"Where are we going?" asked Kurama while looking around

"There are guards all over that place. I saw them when I was brought in." said Jordan "If you wait until nightfall to go in you will have a better chance."

"And why is that?" asked Kayko in her huffy tone

"Because when I was in there, I didn't see one light. Everything was a candle.

Jordan finally stopped when they reached a cave that was out in the wilderness.

"So we will wait here until darkness falls and then we will enter the castle." said Kurama while leaning against a rock inside the cave.

The group than settled down in the cave waiting out the rest of the day. Yusuke and Kuwabara had taken to playing 'eye spy'

"I spy something green." said Kuwabara

"A tree."

"Yeah how did you know? Ok new one I spy something tall."

"A tree, and let me guess the next one is going to be a tree." aid Yusuke ((I got the idea off of Brother Bear, hehe, your going to laugh but I cried when I watched that movie))

"You have to be cheating." said Kuwabara

Jordan giggled a little "I am going to go to the river to wash my face." said Jordan while getting up and walking away from the group.

"I'll go with you, they probably have people out looking for you." said Yusuke while standing up and walking off with her

Jordan kneeled down and began splashing her face with water.

Yusuke on the other hand started taking off his shirt, than his shoes and socks, he than started at the pants.

Jordan who was watching everything out of the corner of her eye started to blush five shades of red. She than reached her hand into the water and splashed the boy.

Yusuke grinned and walked into the water, he than dove into the water and when he came back out he had thrown his pants and boxers out of the water.

Needless to say Jordan was still bright red.

"Yusuke what are you doing?" asked Jordan while shaking her head

"What I needed a bath." said Yusuke while scrubbing his face and hair with the water. "What do you want me to walk out like this?"

Jordan giggled a little as she stood up and walked over to his clothes. Jordan than began picking them up one by one. After she had them all in her arms she started to back away very carefully.

"What are you doing?" asked Yusuke while slowly treading back towards shore and stopping when he was waist deep in the water he stopped and started to splash Jordan with water. He hadn't expected her to do that.

She smiled and walked back towards the water. She set Yusuke's clothes down on the ground and took a seat nest to them. She than took of her brown flip-flops that she had been wearing for the past five weeks strait, and put her feet in the water.

Yusuke got a sulky look on his face until Jordan had started using her feet to splash him with water. He noticed that Jordan had her arms wrapped around her chest very tightly.

"Hey toss my pants to me would ya?" asked Yusuke "And why are you hugging yourself like that?"

"Um, it's cold." said Jordan |Oh yeah I am going to tell him the truth, you got my shirt wet when you were splashing me and now it's see though you want to see.| Thought Jordan while reaching around with one hand trying to grab Yusuke's pants without anything being revealed

Once she had them she tried to toss them right to Yusuke.

Yusuke's pants fell short about a foot; he hurried and grabbed them before the current stole them. He had noticed how weird it was when Jordan had said it's cold and decided to drop it until he had his pants on and could chase after her is she tried to run again with his clothes. Yusuke dove under the water and put his pants back on; once he resurfaced he shook his head like a dog, trying to get the water out of his hair and face.

"Now why did you say you were hugging yourself like that again?" asked Yusuke

Jordan sighed heavily as she stood up; she was holding Yusuke's clothes in her arms that were wrapped around her chest. She walked over to Yusuke who was now out of the water, she was standing about a foot away from him.

"You splashed me and I have a white shirt on." said Jordan very quietly hoping he hadn't heard that

"Oh." said Yusuke while finally realizing it. "And you don't want anyone to see that your shirt went see-through."

Yusuke than looked from Jordan to the river and back to Jordan again. He started grinning evilly. Yusuke picked up Jordan and kindly tossed Jordan into the river.

When Jordan resurfaced she gasped for air. She started wiping the water from her eyes, once Jordan did that she noticed that her whole out fit had gone see through and she was only mid thigh deep in the water. Lucky for her though her though she had long brown hair that hid anything of importance on her upper body.

"Oh that's it." said Jordan menacingly

Jordan ran over to Yusuke, grabbed his arm and pulled him in. Once he was in the water Jordan ran out trying to get away from Yusuke.

When Yusuke came out of the water he spat out water as he watched Jordan's retreating back. Yusuke than started to follow her, all thoughts of Ashley and Kayko had left both of their minds the only thing that was going on right then was each other. Once Yusuke had caught up with Jordan he tackled her on the downside of the hill, the two of them slid down it him on his back and Jordan on top of him.

Jordan was holding on to Yusuke's bare shoulders and held her eyes closed tight, her wet hair falling into her face. Once they reached the bottom Yusuke was laughing his head off, tears were falling from his eyes. Jordan rolled off Yusuke and started to run into the cover of the trees.

"Your going to have to find me!" yelled Jordan

She started to run fast, she only stopped when she saw a large rock and a big bush. Jordan hid herself very carefully within it while she waited for Yusuke.

Yusuke slowly got up from the ground holding is stomach which now hurt from laughing so hard. As he walked into the forest he slowly approached her hiding place without knowledge. He then turned in the other direction when he heard some twigs snap.

The girl had heard Yusuke get closer and closer than suddenly turn I the other direction. When this happened Jordan stuck her head out a little to see where he was going. She than began to laugh silently as she saw the silly boy she had rescued only a little while ago, walking though the forest with nothing but a pair of pants on. Jordan than jumped out of her hiding place and ran in the opposite direction. Carefully navigating her way around bushes and trees, the wind drying her hair and clothes

Yusuke heard the commotion behind him and when he turned to look he saw Jordan running in the opposite direction

"Where are you going now?"

He than started to chase after her, he was receiving cuts from the many branches of trees he didn't care to dodge, as he was running he tripped over a tree branch and lost sight of Jordan. He decided to start tracking her instead of running blindly.

Jordan stopped after she couldn't hear Yusuke anymore when Jordan turned around she couldn't see him either |There is not way I could have lost him. He is to good for that.| Thought Jordan as she looked around.

Little did Jordan know that Yusuke was creeping behind bushes and trees once he was behind her he straitened up and grabbed her arms and pushed them to her side.

"Are you done running?" muttered Yusuke into Jordan's ear very softly

"Wouldn't you like to know?" asked Jordan very slyly

Yusuke noticed the tone in her voice and smiled "What do you mean by that my turtle?"

Jordan had a silly little smile on her face, "What do you mean your turtle."

"Well," said Yusuke while tightening his grip on Jordan's arms and resting his chin on her shoulder "You're in MY arm's and you are MY captive which makes you MY turtle." Each time he emphasized the word MY

"Your captive ay." said Jordan "And when did this happen?"

"When you tired to steal my clothes, than you ran from me and I caught you." said Yusuke while tightening his grip once again "By the way you should buy some thicker clothes." said Yusuke, his eye glittering with mischief.

Jordan's face went five shades of red when he said that to her, she than lifted up her arms and folded them tightly across her chest. Yusuke laughed when she did that, he than turned her around to face him.

He looked Jordan in the eye rather than at her chest. "Don't worry I'm not looking and I'm not going to rape you." Yusuke than began to stroke her long hair that was still damp.

Jordan laughed at the rape comment and put her arms around Yusuke's neck; while Yusuke's arms fell into place around her waist and he pulled her close to him. Goosebumps went up his spine from her damp shirt.

"Well now that I am your captive what are you going to do to me?" asked Jordan a little playfully as she shivered from the cold wind that blew on her and toyed with her hair. Yusuke felt her shiver; he looked out and saw that the sun was starting to set.

"First I am going to take you my 'captive' to get my clothes and than return to the others." said Yusuke while picking Jordan up, laying her over his shoulders and started to walk away. He could hear here giggling at how he began to carry her away. "When we get my clothes you can wear my jacket up to the 'Fortress' so no one else sees what your packing."

If it was possible Jordan turned even redder. "Um Yusuke you could put me down I really don't need to be carried."

"And risk you running off again. I don't think so." said Yusuke

"Me, run, never." said Jordan sarcastically

When they reached the riverbank where Yusuke's stuff was Jordan's neck gave a strong twinge and she let out a scream of pain. Yusuke quickly set her on the ground to see what was wrong. Jordan was holding on to her neck and breathing very deeply. Yusuke picked up his jacket and wrapped it around Jordan's shoulder.

"What's wrong?" asked Yusuke while holding his hand over Jordan's

~*~

Me: And that is where I am going to end it.

Yusuke: You made me sound like a ninny

Me: No I didn't you two didn't even kiss it was just a bit of playful fluff. I though I would put it in now because it is going to be well suspenseful after this. Oh don't expect an update as soon as they all have been because I have kind of a writer block from her out because I need to think up a really good villain and a reason why he is doing all of this. I am on chapter 10 and I don't have a villain yet. LOL well I got to go I hope you all review and if you have an idea for a villain send them to me at Jo_jo836@hotmail.com or Jordi836@hotmail.com

Hiei: I can't believe I was thrown up on.

Botan: At least you weren't hit in the head with a book.

Me: Which reminds me, if you people out there have never rpged I suggest you try it, you get so much inspiration from it. If you want to try it my favorite place to go to is www.fly.to/spiritsoftheearth

Botan: how does me getting hit in the head-

Hiei: And me getting thrown up on

Yusuke: Or making me look like a ninny

Botan: Remind you of rpging

Me: I don't know