Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Another Youko ❯ Prolouge ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Heys! I hope you people's like this ficcie! ^^ I wote it awll bwy myswelf! Anyways, it's time for the disclaimer! Here's my favorite!It goes to the Goldfish Jingle.

It's the special disclaimer, which says I don't own anything. Not even the shorts I'm wearing now cause my mommy bought them for me. If I really owned these characters, they'd be my slaves forever, but since they're not real it won't ha~ppen. BA DUM BUM!

*sweatdrop* Heh... enjoy! And review! ^.~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

She stumbled and fell down, putting painful pressure against the wounds on her stomache.

"I found her! Master, she's over here!" A voice sounded dangerously close and the girl struggled to her feet, ignoring the mutiple cuts and wounds that graced her skin as she made her way through the thick underbrush of the Makai/Ningenkai border. All she needed was a few more moments... Just a few mere seconds to allow her power to gather... But it seemed the Fates were against her, because at that moment, a rough hand grabbed her arm and pulled her up, forcing her golden eyes to look into dark, beady ones. The guard then dropped her like a sack of potatoes and kicked her in the stomach. "Bow before Lord Karasu, wench!"

Hissing in pain, she held back an insult that would, in most likelyhoods, be the cause of further brusing upon her persons. Damn. Stealing from this guy definitely wasn't one of her smarter moves, but she needed the relic badly. It's abilities would effectively boost her own powers as soon as she figured out how it worked. It seemed though, that she might not get that chance. //Come on.... Just a few more seconds....//

"Why do you insist upon running? It only wastes the energy you'll need to heal yourself after I'm finished with you." Karasu walked patiantly up to his captive, amber eyes scanning over her lithe body. "Where is it?"

The girl breathed heavily. //Not on my life bastard// Well, ... it might very well be on her life if Karasu decided he didn't want to be a polite enemy for much longer.

"Little fox, I find myself becoming less and less patient. If you don't hand the amulet over, I'll double your punishment and then hand you over to my men."

She weighed her options. The female spirit fox could either hand over the pendant and become Karasu's slave, or she could use the rest of her energy to speed up the instant transmission process she was currently trying to use. Quickly deciding to take a chance against death, she summond the last bit of her power and disappeared from the Makai, from captivity, and from Karasu.

The crow scowled. That pendant was a valuable source of power and he wanted it back. What's more, the she-fox had stolen it right from under his nose and embarrassed him infront of his guests. Turning away quietly, his soft words were lost on the cool autumn breeze. "I will find you, Makoto. And when I do, I'll reclaim my honor as well as the Crest of Jupiter. I swear it."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Well, that's all you get for now, so NYAH NYAH!!! You'll have to review in order to get the first chappie. ..........We~~ll... not really, but it'd be nice if you did.